Beware Of The Fake Miners - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
urockradio

Beware Of The Fake Miners

Yes, there are many fake miners and sites that claim to provide mining service in exchange for your investment in them and should not be greedy because of the good profits that you provide on a daily basis because they will not continue

THINK POSITIVE

These fake cloud mining sites they always target beginners to cryptocurrency because they luck much knowledge about the whole thing about bitcoin mining as they think its a get rich quick thing therefore, it's good to take it from here and understand that these are fake they don't need to be trusted no matter what the promises are.

I have long ceased to believe in resources that offer a lot. More recently, it has become relevant to Scam schemes that offer a large profit for attracting referrals. They are all scammers.

Yes, your words are true, all of these are considered frauds and fraud sites built according to a well-defined plan, and for this reason you should not deal with these sites that offer big profits within a short period.

Life is great and enjoy it

To be aware of fake miners, they are cloud miners, so beware of cloud mining is the rewording. If want to mine, better to get gold miners and join mining pool is the best and not better alternatives. 

On 4/7/2020 at 11:01 AM, George10 said:

These fake cloud mining sites they always target beginners to cryptocurrency because they luck much knowledge about the whole thing about bitcoin mining as they think its a get rich quick thing therefore

This http://novahash.net/ as mentioned in this topic is no longer accessible now.Looking like scammers have already rushed away after creating the open loot ! Online mining sites are scam and which will be applicable for 90% such sites. There can be some real sites but you still have to pay amounts to buy hashrate. 

• +3 1

Mining is of the best methods that are used by scammers to steal money online. We can easily be attracted with their fake offers and we can find ourselves lost our money in their fake platforms.

From what I've read so far about cloud mining is that it is high risk and that eventually they will run with the investors money. There might be some similar projects long running now, but they won't pay good returns and still they can always exit scam and not refund any investor. 

This kind of mining is to be avoided.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, BTC Future said:

From what I've read so far about cloud mining is that it is high risk and that eventually they will run with the investors money. There might be some similar projects long running now, but they won't pay good returns and still they can always exit scam and not refund any investor. 

This kind of mining is to be avoided.

Nothing only high risk, it is completely fake, good ones are not profitable, low reward in a way investors regret. But 97% or more are fake, 100% fake cloud mining is a scam. I can not recommend such for people as cloud mining is depicted scam. 

• +2 1

Yes, HYIP mining projects must be wary of. They offer quick profits, but by the third day of work they are scammed. Many, including myself, lost on such projects, in addition they give a negative idea of the crypto world.

I didn't buy much equipment, I took all 2 farms and both took them from asictrade.com, they set them up, each farm has its own code, naming which in support I can help you with problems encountered during operation through TeamViewer

90% of all the cloud mining is scam at the moment so really watch out. I personal don't believe cloud mining getting big in the future of bad name and scam'. Waisted alot time and money in Cloudmining better trade and hold crypto ore mine with a real miningrig.

Currently the smammers miners is still increased and they mostly attracting new members and this lead to those new members to not believe in cryptocurrencies. 

I think that in order not to fall for different fake mining, you just need to look at reviews of this mining on the Internet.

You always have to be careful with fake miners since you can have big losses, that's why I recommend the yobit miner since you can get great benefits from it, it should also be noted that you recover your investment in two months and after that you start to have great profits, up to double, it is also very safe and reliable, and you have to reload that it has very good tools and an almost excellent interface

As we will see throughout the following points, some of the cryptocurrency scams are adaptations of classic methods to get this new currency, therefore, to avoid being a victim of them, we must take these recommendations into account:

If you are new to the world of cryptocurrencies, do your research and educate yourself about them, the more you know about how cryptocurrencies work, the less likely you are to fall for deceptions.
Be suspicious of ads that offer us quick earnings in a short time or high profitability with little money. Most likely they are scams.
Beware of the news about very profitable cryptocurrency projects, they could be false, so check sources until you find the original and make sure it is legitimate.
Avoid leaving funds online beyond what is necessary. That is, do not leave your Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies in exchange houses or deposits in any market if it is not necessary and do not leave any remnants after the operation that you need to carry out through them. These platforms are not cryptocurrency wallets and leaving your funds there can be a risk, either due to a hack or a scam.
Only use reliable people or companies to carry out your operations with cryptocurrencies. Find out about them, research and seek opinions to ensure their legitimacy.
Most common scams with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
Next, we are going to see some of the most common Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency scams and how they work.

Although before getting into the matter, we must point out, in case the question arises as to whether cryptocurrencies themselves are a scam or a reality, that both Bitcoins and other current cryptocurrencies do not have to be a hoax and, taking into account the advice that we have left in the previous point, operating with them does not have to involve risks, many times it is a matter of applying common sense and being well informed.

Thank you for your warning, Its a monster maze in my head, when we try to find if a web site is valid for pay for mining, are many risks with that, one is you can introduce virus even ramsonware inside your machine, cause those guys masking that webs in that way, second will be, the money loss, when you pay for a supuest minig power at XX dollars/month, many offers looks real good at my eyes, just I dont want to fall in siren songs. still I dont feel myself with the enough knowledge to participate in one of then, thats why I keep in the shadow, looking what happen.

This is invaluable information that must be digested properly. A lot of scams are going on in the crypto space any few are here for quick get reach project without intending to build or offer any service. We need to be very watchful.specialy New users that maybe invest a lot of money should know about that all, before they Lose it.

I think this issue is very important, since we are trusting someone who can scam us, will there be any way to check what are the fake miners? I think it's impossible, only if there's any negative reference, I think they should open an official page where only legitimate miners can sell 

I see bitcoin mining sites now mostly scams. They give you a free plan, you feel very good to get a withdrawal and when you invest you will not have access.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:38 PM, urockradio said:

Beware of anything that looks to good to be true... We have all grown up with some sort of warning of this nature and you should apply it to mining profits from HYIP miners. You know the ones that promise 14 day ROI and profits forever.

If you were to just step back and think it through, you immediately get the feeling, yeah, that can not be right.

Case Study as of late is NovaHash.net The site, which as of this writing is still active, but not paying, is one of these Too Good to be true stories.

I haven't heard of this site but I have experience with similar sites. It is almost always a scam. You don't be fooled by the easy profit as you probably won't even get your money back.

• +2 1

Yes, there are a lot fake mining sites on the internet. The same that there are fake wallets, hyip, fake exchanges, fake faucets, fake just about everything. Its up to you do your research before investing in anything, not just mining contracts. Use Scam Advisor, Trust Pilot, Site Jabber & Web Of Trust ( WOB ), to see what others think of the site. There can be many false ratings on these sites, so take care. Nothing is 100%.

Use the following web page from Crypto Compare to find quality info about miners, cloud mining, buying miners, etc. Once again, it states clearly on the web page, to do your own research before investing any money.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/#/companies

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png