Which Crypto exchange is Best - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which Crypto exchange is Best

You know batter that no one size perfect for all exchanges. Every crpto investor has the unique reqirement when he buy or sale crypto. If we chose perfect exchange according to Fees, speed, limit, liquidity and its reputation then i suggest Coinsbas, Coinmama, Luno, Binance and Bittrex.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:58 PM, ProfitTaker said:

i am new user please can any body tell me which is best crypto exchange currently i lost almost 200 dollar in cryptopia so can any one tell me which is most safe exchange and how can we check its exchange safe or not are exchanges are regulated i can case they run away or do scam we can claim our funds or who can guarantee of funds thank you for nice answers

Many exchange you can use. You can use kucoin, binance exchange. It's have high security.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/4/2019 at 11:33 PM, kestukelis said:

Right now I think Binance is the best and it's the most popular. Withdrawal fees from Yobit are too high, which discourages investment and trading.

That's true as i noticed to the fee is around 0.0012 btc in yobit exchange but in coinbase only 0.00003 in binance 0.00005 in.blockchain is depends on the price of bitcoin.thats why you are right.that the fee in coinbase is the most discouraging to investors or traders

3 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

I have an opinion that is almost the same as yours, in my opinion yobit and kucoin are the best crypto exchanges. But bittrex I don't agree to be the best exchanges, right now bittrex already requires KYC and there are also some countries that trading is not allowed there. That's why these exchanges have become less desirable.

Bittrex applies KYC from 3 years ago before bitcoin hit the highest price, and so do Poloniex. But Binance, that exchange still accepts people who don't want to verify themselves and that people can trade without a problem, but they cannot request withdraw for more than 2 BTC. If they're going to complete KYC, they can have a big balance to withdraw. KuCoin is also free from KYC, but I don't know if now they apply KYC too, like the other exchanges. You need to find the exchange by yourself, so you can get the satisfying feeling to trade on that exchange.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:02 AM, Emma said:

Binance is the best and presently no. 1 cryptocurrency exchanger all over the world. there only 0.10% trading fees and a high volume. so you can trade instantly here.

Binance is good but the yobit exchange is good too. the exchange platform is secured and any one can use this platform with out doing kyc in the exchange platform.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:58 PM, ProfitTaker said:

i am new user please can any body tell me which is best crypto exchange currently i lost almost 200 dollar in cryptopia so can any one tell me which is most safe exchange and how can we check its exchange safe or not are exchanges are regulated i can case they run away or do scam we can claim our funds or who can guarantee of funds thank you for nice answers

If you are a new in the crypto market then i just suggest to you that use the yobit exchange because yobit exchange is the best exchange and in this exchange you can make good money and also you can easily withdraw your money from this exchange in just a second.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the best exchanger site for crypto exchanges is the YoBit Exchanger because it is very easy to exchange here and can earn more profit in a short time.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:02 AM, Emma said:

Binance is the best and presently no. 1 cryptocurrency exchanger all over the world. there only 0.10% trading fees and a high volume. so you can trade instantly here.

Binance is a good cryptocurrency  and it's easy to use I also think you can use  BTC coin too it increases daily you can earn good income from it

15 minutes ago, CryptoSoul said:

If looking for the best it is safe and the market is rolling normally. Coinbase, Binance, Kucoin, Poloniex and Yobit are good choices to make the best exchange website today.

But i heard that Poloniex  is closing, and before that it was experiencing some issues.

Nowadays mostly i exchange binance ,yobit and waves exchange i am buying waves coin from binance and sell them in waves exchange and got some profit.

I think until now there is still no exchange that dares to be going to return the funds that have been hacked if the funds are very large.

I choose exchanges to trade on these parameters. So that the exchange had a large volume of trading on the traded coin. And the exchange had a good reputation.

On 10/11/2019 at 5:22 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I can recommend those that I use and they are binance and yobit, then there are also kraken, coinbase, poloniex and bittrex but they all require kyc...

Thank you very much for the information and attention, because you have recommended some very useful coin names, but what I like is yobit, coinbase and binance because that is something that needs it.

3 hours ago, Ahadud Zaman said:

I think binance is the best exchange site for crypto.

Why do you say that and how many exchanges you have experience with so far?

Well i am using and having experience only about yobit exchange but i can suggest you binance or blockchain exchange too as i have heard a good response about these two exchanges, yobit is also very good as i hvn't faced any problems with it its secure your wallet too.

I use Binance, and there are lots of great and quality exchanges like Binance or yobit or Bittrex, Poloniex ... I'm also very fond of Poloniex because of the low transaction costs.

well you can try in Binance exchange, this is the best exchange for me because it is popular and also good to trade because of the high volume and you can also try yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, ProfitTaker said:

I think you should invest in a one of the biggest exchange like kucoin , contiger and binance. Which is safe place with great popularity. 

4 minutes ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

In my opinion, a good exchange is a binance. The trading volume in the binance is very high. Their trading expenses are also cheap, and their transactions are fast. They also make a commission when their friends register and trade on the platform. They have a good team and excellent customer support.

I agree with you binance is one of the best exchanges in the world I trust it very much and feel my money reach to my binance account. 

According to my trading experience i found Binance exchange is the best exchange because the exchange have good volume and have almost 80% Good projects listed here in Binance exchange.

• +2 1

Yobit and binance is the best exchange, at least that is for my preference. I like those two other than the other exchanges. I don't know why, but yobit has been my favorite market since a long time ago.

41 minutes ago, Cryptokhan said:

YoBit is my favorite. All the other ones I know of have shitty regulations that make it impossible to acquire crypto without giving them my full identity first. Seriously, the whole point of crypto (or at least one of them) is that it's supposed to be ANONYMOUS.

Can you say what is bad exchange, so I know and in the future do not use it. Because I know that there are many good exchanges, including yobit.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:58 PM, ProfitTaker said:

I do not know but i wanna say that Binance and kucoin are the Greta and best exchanges I have ever  loved.

22 hours ago, Jamil12345 said:

It seems to me that the yobit exchanger is the best exchanger exchanger.  Exchanger like this Exchanger.  Many people use it.  This allows you to easily keep your money safe

Yobit exchange is one of the best but there is a lot of exchange that every one can use like Yobit anyone use the exchange that he can give him what he wants and there is a many choices

11 minutes ago, tribin said:

There are numerous trades wich are tremendously an awful lot secured . I prefer you to utilize yobit trade. You'll resultseasily get admission to it conjointly you do not have to stress almost your resource. The group people are notable in contact.

Thanks for the advice, I do use Yobit more than two years and it's a good exchange I don't have any problems with that, just be carful there is a lot of scam coins there