Which Crypto exchange is Best - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which Crypto exchange is Best

On 10/11/2019 at 12:58 AM, ProfitTaker said:

i am new user please can any body tell me which is best crypto exchange currently i lost almost 200 dollar in cryptopia so can any one tell me which is most safe exchange and how can we check its exchange safe or not are exchanges are regulated i can case they run away or do scam we can claim our funds or who can guarantee of funds thank you for nice answers

I think many people lost in big money than you, but they still trying to recover their losses by trading another coin. They believe that they can recover their losses if they can analyze with the right, and now, they have their opportunity to get the right coin because the market now has moved from the bottom price to the top rate. But you still need to be careful because there is no guarantee to see the price will be at the top price so you can prepare if the market is run out of your expectations.

• +2 2

There are so many good and trustfull exchange :  Binance, yobit, coinbase,..... What you must do its to see them , see the design, the way to use it and choose the onethe feel the best by using it

And by my experience choose an exchange with goos support customer in case of issue. By my experience with issues, coinbase support customer have always found the solutions for me

• +2 1

When choosing a crypto exchange platform you should look at two things. Security and fees. These tow are the greatest factors to look at. My opinion is Binance or Kucoin. They have been here for a while and they have a good reputation.

• +2 1

Well, I'm sorry for your $ 200 loss regarding the tragedy that happened in Cryptopia. I think you can trade on the binance and yobit exchanges here safe because there has never been a breakthrough by hackers here.

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 3:32 AM, Djlakhany said:

I mostly use Coinbase only but apart from that I don’t prefer exchanges too much, instead I prefer to go for brokers and I currently use FreshForex broker. I think it’s so pleasant for us to do Crypto Trading via broker, as it gives so much comfort and room to work things right.

Fresh forex is a forex broker not any exchange because i am also a forex trader but i just say that crypto trading is the best option and in this margin trading is best because i make good money through margin trading and also through coin trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Shuusei said:

From my experience binance is still best one, at least for me. I think a lot of people will think the same as me. Not only binance is the most popular exchange, but it has a variety of altcoins there and a large daily volume which is a real volume. And not to mention the past few IEOs there that were successful

Indeed, binance is a big exchange, and many of the Iso projects are successful there, but if you like a cryptocurrency exchange with a good Iso presentation, you should try bitfinex or digifinex,

However, you don't need to do this if you are not sure about the 2 exchange names I mentioned ...

I am using binance cryptocurrency exchenge and next i will use yobit

if you have to like KYC exchenge then choose binance or if you have

dont like verify kyc then choose yobit

Usually cryptocurrency exchanges have permission in their home country, and that is arguably a local cryptocurrency exchange, and obviously you have to do kyc and be a citizen of where the cryptocurrency exchange originates, like the events in cryptopia it is definitely difficult to make a claim if we are members from outside New Zealand, but for external exchanges with many international members such as binance, yobit, or upbit, you might be able to get your rights if something happens to your assets.

There are many exchanges in the market.  I am using Binance , cryptonator, payeer, coinex, yobit and many more. But i like yobit because Yobit is trusted and legit exchange. It is safe and secure. you can trade and get good profit of this exchange.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:58 AM, ProfitTaker said:

i am new user please can any body tell me which is best crypto exchange currently i lost almost 200 dollar in cryptopia so can any one tell me which is most safe exchange and how can we check its exchange safe or not are exchanges are regulated i can case they run away or do scam we can claim our funds or who can guarantee of funds thank you for nice answers

We or idont exactly know how you lose 200 dollars but i will give you some good and best exchanger one is binance safe and also his is no.exchanger now.alsk include kucoin,coinbase and also now the yobit

yobit is the best crypto exchange . you can trade here with out any worry and you can easily store your asset in this exchange wallet by which you want to trade.

3 minutes ago, Sagor said:

yobit is the best crypto exchange . you can trade here with out any worry and you can easily store your asset in this exchange wallet by which you want to trade.

It's difficult to compare yobit exchange with other exchanges, where cryptocurrency trading is never as easy as yobit, we don't even need to verify kyc to get full services from yobit.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:46 AM, Huzlerdude said:

You can't say so, there should be the best exchange in the cryptocurrency world, every exchange to be ranked accordingly, and I think binance, bitmax, kucoin and yobit are among the best 

The exchange you say is the best. And there are many other exchanges, we can not say an exchange that we think is good. But according to others not, definitely use an exchange that has no problems.

If you are a beginner, in my opinion, Yobit  exchanged are the best and easiest way of buying and selling, also exchanging in coins. I  did  used it and it is easier than other exchanges in my opinion.

If you want an exchange that doesn't restrict any country use binance Dex , if you want alot of pairs of coins use yobit , if you want an exchange for beginners use kucoin 

• +2 1

I know three best exchanges: yobit, binance and coinbase. They are top exchanges in the crypto world. They provide best safety. And binance provides you insurance service. If your amount is losted on binance they will return your amount.

• +1 1

I know a lot of good exchanges now such as Binance, Yobit, Coinbase ... and I absolutely love yobit exchange and for me yobit is the best

In my opinion i think the yobit exchanger is the best Cryptocurrency exchanger site.This site is very easy to use.We can exchange and trade coin very easily

14 minutes ago, Riyad99 said:

I think Binance provides you with insurance services. If your amount is laundering in the balance, they will refund you. I know the three best exchanges: Jobit, Binance and Coinbase. They are the top exchange in the world of crypto. They provide the best protection.

I understand, that binance is a good and large cryptocurrency exchange, but do you not have suggestions for other exchanges, just say yobit or hotbit for example, or you just focus on using binance as a place to exchange cryptocurrency that you always use

• +2 1

binace or yobit very good exchange i using binace since 3 years i not lose any single money i recommend you to use binace exchange.

Binance it is. Majority of people say it, and they also get many opportunities with it, and its support them to go ahead for their desired job in my view, so it is very popular to them.