Which Crypto exchange is Best - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which Crypto exchange is Best

Since you say that you lost a lot of your money, approximately $ 200, this means that you have exchanged on an unreliable platform, so I advise you to choose famous platforms such as Yobit and Binance. These two platforms are more reliable. I personally do the exchange through the Yobit platform which is very good you can try it. Because it is everyone's source of confidence

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, ProfitTaker said:

i am new user please can any body tell me which is best crypto exchange currently i lost almost 200 dollar in cryptopia so can any one tell me which is most safe exchange and how can we check its exchange safe or not are exchanges are regulated i can case they run away or do scam we can claim our funds or who can guarantee of funds thank you for nice answers

I have website i buy dogecoin from it. En.FastExchange.Center. i exchanged about 6$ you can see payment proof.

Screenshot_2020-03-12-02-12-25-1.png.7e14a6da809c1ca092c8f70aea29616b.png

You should look at two things when selecting a crypto exchange platform. Security and fees. This tower is the greatest reason to look at. My opinion is hesitant or kucoin. They have been here for some time and they have a good reputation.

I advise you to use the BINANCE or YOBIT platform as it is considered one of the best platforms as it offers small trading fees as well as the platform is safe and fast to withdraw and it is very popular

THINK POSITIVE

5 hours ago, rifat4393 said:

I recommend you to use Binance exchange site to exchange your crypto currency. It's a very popular and trusted site. I also use this it. There are lots of reviews about this exchange site. You can check out those reviews.

Binance has many limitations. I don't think Binance is 100% protected once it has been tried to rob the exchange, which is a very bad fact. Trading is also not a comfortable binance exchange

• +2 1

You can see in congeko, where you can find the order of all the market and you will see binance in the first place, but yobit is good too, it is in 134 place but it has a good opinions from their users, if you are looking for a good market I suggest you to use yobit, binance or poloniex 

I would like to know why I lost all this money in encryption, what exactly happened to my brother to lose all this money in exchange?

19 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Yobit add value to someone's life. It is the best exchange ever known. They are trusted and very safe time use too. 

Yes, I agree with you, the exchange of Yobit  is my favorite and I work in it permanently. There are a lot of great offers and opportunities in addition to regular trading and it is easy. Of course, the classification is not the best between exchanges, but for me it is the best and I find in it everything I need.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

Yobit is the best. It is the most helpful with great campaign. Yobit is more than exchanges. It is also a place to make money lime the investbox. 

I recommend binance, also yobit, personally they are the ones that I use and I am happy, I have never had problems the support responds quickly, the commissions are low, and you sleep peacefully with your money there, what you should know is to freeze your Cryptocurrencies  so that the volatility of the market does not affect you, so you are safe without losses.

Lot of them are best, there are many and its very hard for a beginner to find the right one for him, but you can use the yobit exchange its very good and easy to use, also you can use binance exchange its good too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am sorry for your loss. If you are a professional trader, I advise you to trade on the binance platform. As for you, if you are new in the field, I advise you to go better to Yobit.

Binance is the best exchange i only know,yobit is quite good for their different ways of earnings but,talking about the credibility,reputation,popularity,good customer support team,user friendly apps,and having good list of coins,it is binance.

I advise you to use Yobit exchange, because the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is really, a very excellent exchange. There is also an exchange of Binance, Crex24, where there are small fees for withdrawing cryptocurrency. 

hello my friend..you must choice the most trust exchange..be away  from the exchanges who hacked before because it is maybe will hacked again find exchange who never hacked before and working from very long time

On 10/10/2019 at 11:28 PM, ProfitTaker said:

i am new user please can any body tell me which is best crypto exchange currently i lost almost 200 dollar in cryptopia so can any one tell me which is most safe exchange and how can we check its exchange safe or not are exchanges are regulated i can case they run away or do scam we can claim our funds or who can guarantee of funds thank you for nice answers

Hi my friend welcome to cryptoworld. If you take my personal opinion yobit is one of the best exchange. Alternatively you can go for the binance exchange. Both are really great platforms.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:58 AM, ProfitTaker said:

with my perpective, I could suggest to go for the yobit exchanger if you really want to make legit money and avoid being scammed.

Right now, if you want to use an exchange without having KYC, you can visit Yobit and Binance. As big exchanges, both Yobit and Binance can serve you well, and you will have a big list of coins that can help you to make a big profit too. But as always, you need to learn about trading so you will be able to make a profit from any coins. Many members suggest those exchanges too because they use that exchange, and although many people taught Yobit to have a scam coin inside the exchange, that doesn't mean Yobit cannot be your way to make a profit.

When you want to realize that which one is most safety among them. You must see firstly which is most choosing and of course very popular. For example Binance is really one, that is so popular and the safety. 

I think that the Binance exchange will suit You, it has small commissions, the largest trading volumes and they will return you money if you lose it through the fault of the developers

On 10/10/2019 at 6:58 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Not only crptopia, a lot of exchanges have been hacked before, the likes of Bitrail, Bithumb and Coincheck which suffers the greatest of them all and it is still operating. To choose from exchanges, I will recommend 👇😦

1. Coinbase pro
  2. Binamce
  3. Bittrex 
  4. Kraken 
  5. Yobit 
  6. Bithump 

... No exchange site is 100% safe from cyber attacks, it is just a matter of preference. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

12 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:
  • Coinbase pro
  • Binamce
  • Bittrex 
  • Kraken 
  • Yobit 
  • Bithump 

This is a really good exchange list but I do not agree with you with one thing that you put Coinbase in the foreground and also did not put the Binance exchange even though it is considered the most popular exchange in the world at the moment.

This depends in which coins would you like to deal.. Because the prices of fees are different between exchanges so you should choose your best! There are many good exchanges these days so try to choose one of the best 10

On 1/14/2020 at 11:49 AM, fo1lluko1l said:

I myself use the exchanges Binance and YoBit, with them I have never had problems, I can safely recommend them to you.

I came in cryptocurrency market in 2017 from that year I am using these cryptocurrency exchange they are very legit they have amazing security they are also active on social media and they have good rating as well 

Edited by Soaib khan

My favourites are: Binance, Coinbase and Yobit.

Binance is one of the most reliable exchanges, had some few problems here and there but it's fees are way lower than the average exchanges.

Coinbase has it's own exchange trading service called Coinbase Pro. It allows you to withdraw to several payment options as well as deposit. It's also reliable and trustable.

Yobit is the one linked to this forum and it has lower fees as well.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/