Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

I must say that you are a genius in this forum, it is a good achievement to us in this forum for having type of you guys. The necessary questions I think we frequently ask, are been taking care of by this post, I hope we all find our answer in this post.

On 2/16/2020 at 4:34 AM, PiroSense said:

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

What should I do after registering here or before posting?

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

Do you earn from topics/posts or just comment?
~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

What is the maximum number of post allowed per day?

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

What is the cut-off time on the forum for counting posts?
~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

What are the rules and regulation in the forum?
~Read, understand, and follow at useful link below this post [4].

Why does my post get deleted everyday in Yobit?
~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

How can we increase reputation?
~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

What topics could I post and where?
~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

How to withdraw earnings?

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

Can I post in different language?
~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[1] https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

[2] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/
[3]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/
[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/
[5]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/61050-tips-sections-in-the-forum-explained/
[6]https://cryptotalk.org/forum/15-russian/

Special thanks to the admins and moderators in the forum!

@Admin @Bigpat @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

Extremely out of the ordinary send and costly publicize remarkably to entirely newbie like me this dispatch limit completely questions and rejoinder this will avert the forum repeating subject and rejoinder over and over another time.

You have given very good information to my friend here After reading this article, I have a lot of information So i want to thank you from the heart You should always tell me about such things 

Wow... This is an important post that most of we beginners most especially those that just joined the forum has to learn from to prevent we from repeating the same topic in the forum. These are frequently asked questions which surprisingly we still see some new members just joining the forum asking again by using it to create a topic as this is not promoting the group. All thanks to this post as i believe members will gain more from this and topics won't be repeated again to ask questions.

This is truly significant post. Rehashing inquiries on cryptotalk is greatest irritating inquiry these days. You have posted proper post for that by posting every single rehashed question and their answers. So I figure each new client should peruse this post also start their day on cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are very right mate. Every member in crypto talk forum need to read and understand this topic. Because this topic will help both the newbies and old members, this topic will guide you to achieve something big in this platform.

• +3 1

From your post i get it that, first everyone have to register his account and then you can post daily 50 during 5 days.  After this you have no limit for posting.  And for increase reputation we have to make a good post and comment and post we can say both the post. And about withdraw.  Thank you for this basic information about cryptotalk.  It will help the beginners more      

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I come back sometimes to the beginners section and find good posts and directions that I forgotten or even never read before. This post is one of the very interesting I read very often in the forum and contains directions that all beginners and advanced must remember.

• +1 2

On 2/16/2020 at 5:34 AM, PiroSense said:

~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

These are some of the top tips and those I selected even better as sometimes we see not getting paid and have less from the maximum so this makes it better for us if we follow the above instructions. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for this, I will suggest your topic whenever I see a beginner asking questions about the stuff related to the things that the beginner need to do first before anything else, so that they could get immediately the information they needed. i hope all the beginner should seek first the answer on their questions here in the forum before asking or making a topic containing their questions, since it will just cause a repetitive questions.

15 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

Thank you for this, I will suggest your topic whenever I see a beginner asking questions about the stuff related to the things th

Nice idea but i think it will be better to suggest newbie to look for about forum section all the pinned topic as the pinned topic already contain all the information about forum related @Cryptic..   By the way,  every newbie has different point of view so in this case they Will choice whatever they want..              

• +1 1

USeful post. I think every newbies should read the rules first so they can understan how thing works here. You give the common questions answer and if they read your posts they'll probably find answer for all of their question. When i was a begginer i had too many question and i had to learn with hard way. I wish i found posts like that when i was a begginer. I hope we can all take a benefit from this forum and crypto world.

• +4 1

Greetings, my friend. This is a very informative post indeed, thanks for your participation. At some point all of us have these questions in mind especially when we were beginners. that's very generous of you to answer them all in a single topic. brilliant idea, indeed. thanks again and have a nice evening

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This topic is more than cool, I think it is good to install it in the beginners section, this is in order to avoid repeating the common questions in the forum and get rid of the duplicate spam, thank you.

My dear, a wonderful and very important topic where many people ask about the process of profit from the forum and what he should do in order to obtain a profit as the topic is sufficient for beginners to learn this information and useful, which benefits everyone

A true guide line for  newbies who don't know about forum and wanna learn about forum. This thread contain all the necessary thread and Key points  .which is worthy of full attention of every newbie. So following this thread guidelines will give a good result. Newbies can built strong sense of own responsibility through this thread and become good member. Use the mentioned thread in the topic for better result. 

There are lot of frequently asked question and its answer. There are lot of information. As a newbie I need to know this. Really this is a great post .Members are really helpful.Thank you for this post.

I think every apprentice reads every submit but I wish no apprentice goes incorrect. So we must sharing vital submit. This is a completely vital put up for a amateur every apprentice faces so many trouble.

It is great to find such topics as they contain a lot of important information for beginners

I found all the valuable information I need. I would like to thank you for this useful information, my friend

Thanks mate for sharing this wonderful knowledge with all of us. I hope that newbies will understand what you have said. Bcz its been ages that we hve seen newbies asking these questions again and again.My advise for them to contact will senior members . And ask all the questions from him

Thanks brother i also very confused about it because some times we also see many topics are same but their placing of work are different so i think moderaters should take a action about this and banned account if they make more than 1 topic same there is only one idea to getting clean this platform forum

Edited by Faizan12
spelling mistake
  • +4 1

This post is really helpful for the newbies and also for other members and all members should read this post. This is really a good post 

In the first page of this section, we have a lot of similar topic, why can't they them, though? We have search thingy in here, though. Generally the rules available in the the pinned post of course when you participate in the cryptotalk.org campaign you can click on the link beside your user in yobit to make sure that you read the rules carefully before submitting the forum. It is greatly appreciated. Hopefully there aren't a lot of duplicate forums now of people asking these questions, as you have now placed the conveniently in one post. 

Thanks everyone.  A very important topic.  A post that is very important and informative for newcomers.  Everyone who is new here should read the topic well because how to work here and how you will gain fame and crypto rules are all given in this post. Thank you brother for creating such a beautiful and important topic.

• +5 1

Yes of course everyone join crypto currency to earning a money۔but if you're not follow rules and regulations your not successful۔if you make comments copy paste your account is locked so follow rules and be care

• +3 1