Best investment for a small amount in 2020 - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
amira2008

Best investment for a small amount in 2020

You have mentioned good points. Investing in crypto world is always a risky thing so you have to cover all the bases before invest. Do deep research about the project on which you want to invest.

No problem, if you are still an investor who want to make small amounts  investments, there are some really good platforms or projects. No matter your investment amounts is small or big, always try to search more about the coin or projects you are trying to make investments. 

Thank you for sharing this information, my friend, really, working with a profitable investment, and we can make good amounts of it, and we must first work with small amounts so that our losses are not large

If you want to do small investments in any of the crypto coins then i would like to suggest you litecoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash abc these are the coins which can give a good amount of profit in near future so investing in these coin can be very profitable. 

I think it's a Dogecoin or basic attention token, Dogecoin I think will grow in price because of its design, and the basic attention token will scale into various projects from Brave sooner or later. 

It's a well piece of information for every body out there . Thanks for the post mahn. People like you are doing a great job. They are not here for earning but also teaching and sharing what they know.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:04 PM, amira2008 said:

1. Investing in a small project: This option is suitable for many to invest their money. It is possible to search for a project that fits the amount of the amount, or even to rely on a micro-project that does not require a lot of money. And small projects that require small capital need more effort and time in return. 2 .. Trading in financial markets: With a small amount, you can trade in the financial markets, such as stock and foreign exchange markets. Since you don't have a lot of money and want to invest only a small amount, But do not forget that when you invest in foreign currencies, you run the risk of losing your money partially or completely. Therefore, before starting any trading process, you must be familiar with the basics and principles of financial market operation. 3. Investing in Learning:   And it is absolutely important. Two months ago, I did not even know that there is a thing called digital currencies, but with learning and knowledge today we can say that I started the first way. You can invest a small amount in learning a skill or several skills that may enable you to achieve income in the future, and there are currently many platforms Educational sites and sites that offer detailed lessons and training courses in all areas imaginable. You can also buy e-books to learn a new skill instead of paper books, which are always expensive compared to e-books. One of the best areas that may enable you to achieve financial return is in the areas of e-marketing and the manufacture of mobile and mobile applications. In order to be able to succeed in one of these areas, you will not need a major initial investment in order to learn or master the necessary skills....

Thank you, my friend, for this explanation and this great information
I think that small projects are the most successful way to ensure the collection of large amounts of money from simple investments at the present time in the event of a successful project
I think that really, before a person enters the trading market, he must have all the trading skills and be prepared to lose all of his money because this is very possible

On 4/24/2020 at 12:34 PM, Kariuki said:

You know I have been searching for so many ideas that can help us to create a good investment portfolio, its taking a time and long and its really important we are able to serve the right idea that make us money that would make jobs and that would be the best thing to do

There are many projects and coins to invest but I think coins are safer than projects because 90% of projects are under supervision but most coins are automatically controlled by previously-planned protocols. Therefore, coins will not collapse like projects. They will stay in the market and your investment will be safe too. If you want to invest a low amount, you can choose one of top 10 coins in the market. Only invest in something that has proven to be profitable over the years. Don't put your money in something you are not sure of its potential either in short term or long term.

Yes, the options that are explored by ypu are actually a great way to get the profit as the market is going to grow in future and now market is going down. So investing and holding will be beneficial. 

• +2 1

Thank you for this information on investing and trading in cryptocurrencies, but I think it is not enough for a successful project, you must first learn trading skills by reading articles and watching videos on YouTube in order to increase your trading experience.

Investing is more  of a Gain from your already stock asset as we do this to again profits from them, as it can actually be in along term investment plan or short term, depending on the amount of Crypto which you have,as we can do the yobit invest box

On 2/15/2020 at 2:04 AM, amira2008 said:

1. Investing in a small project: This option is suitable for many to invest their money. It is possible to search for a project that fits the amount of the amount, or even to rely on a micro-project that does not require a lot of money. And small projects that require small capital need more effort and time in return. 2 .. Trading in financial markets: With a small amount, you can trade in the financial markets, such as stock and foreign exchange markets. Since you don't have a lot of money and want to invest only a small amount, But do not forget that when you invest in foreign currencies, you run the risk of losing your money partially or completely. Therefore, before starting any trading process, you must be familiar with the basics and principles of financial market operation. 3. Investing in Learning:   And it is absolutely important. Two months ago, I did not even know that there is a thing called digital currencies, but with learning and knowledge today we can say that I started the first way. You can invest a small amount in learning a skill or several skills that may enable you to achieve income in the future, and there are currently many platforms Educational sites and sites that offer detailed lessons and training courses in all areas imaginable. You can also buy e-books to learn a new skill instead of paper books, which are always expensive compared to e-books. One of the best areas that may enable you to achieve financial return is in the areas of e-marketing and the manufacture of mobile and mobile applications. In order to be able to succeed in one of these areas, you will not need a major initial investment in order to learn or master the necessary skills....

After long time using of crypto I realise that in this time investment on any ICO or site not profitable. Because many hackers and scammers waiting to stole people's data. But trading is the best way to make more profit for now.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

if you want a relatively safe investment, just invest in bitcoin, because prices are hopefully going to rise even more now that the halving is done

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, this is a good idea to invest in small amounts and how to benefit from them. I recommend trading in low-price currencies, as they are good for making a big profit.

Life is great and enjoy it

I think you have to make sure that all the websites that you're using are not scams and you have to give us a proof to make sure that it's not a scam site ! but thank you for sharing this with us !

I have a big hope about tron TRX , I believe this coin will have a brilliant future since it has a huge audience that supports it

no doubt we can invest samll amounts of 10 or even 20 dollars, there are exchanges that offer some bonds per deposit but from 100 dollars, there are several pages online where they teach us hot to star investing in trading, forex, gold or oil assets like the SP500 and more,if we have knowledge about crypto we can learn little by little until we know whwt we need.

This is a good information Investment is a very good way to make good profit but you have to make good investigation about the site you want to join because scammers are really difficult to identify, so you have to very vigilant because if you are not careful you might end up losing your funds to scammers.

The thing you are missing is investing on reputed coins and research before Investment. Look if you invest in a coin in a exchange Hoping for good and the coin is delisted from exchange and turns scam too you can't do anything there. So before Investment always you should research more about it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think that the third option is the best among these options. It is very possible to invest a small amount of money in learning to acquire the necessary skills to reap profits from the Internet. You can also learn technical analysis and this will help you to trade profitably in the future.

There are many functions in the field of encryption that you can rely on for daily or monthly income. It depends on your ability and interest in choosing the job that suits you and not the one that you reap a lot from, because you will not stand in one of them. Each of us has his own interest. I prefer investing in currencies and leaving things unattended until the price rises unlike other positions

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It's depend on your capital if you have a small amount you dont have choice you need to invest in a project who accept a small capital but if you have a big one you can choose what you want and the profit is depend on your choice 

On 2/14/2020 at 10:04 PM, amira2008 said:

Yes, investing in cryptocurrencies has many risks. I, personally, do not invest in any currency before studying the project of the company that launched this cryptocurrency.
If I confirm that the company with the cryptocurrency is good, I will decide to invest in this currency.

I think the best by far this year is investing into trading and then go slowly into gambling.

The reason for that is because halving was just around the corner, prices sky rocket once again since previous 2019 ~$6.000 and you can use some kind of profiting from trading into gambling and escalte your profits even more.

Learning isn't the best approach for someone more experienced in crypto area but rather newbie ones ofc.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/