Best investment for a small amount in 2020 - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
amira2008

Best investment for a small amount in 2020

On 2/15/2020 at 4:04 AM, amira2008 said:

1. Investing in a small project: This option is suitable for many to invest their money. It is possible to search for a project that fits the amount of the amount, or even to rely on a micro-project that does not require a lot of money

Investing in small project or developing project will give good chance to us to earn huge amounts of money especially when this project become successful. Like bitcoin when price of this are 0.01 USD can you imagine how much 100 usd investment worth now in bitcoin? 

The some attempt to make certain about each site you need to put resources into it, contributing is gainful way. However, you have to think cautiously, nothing is simple here, you referenced a decent informations above in your subject still here is a few subtleties you have to keep them in your psychedelic on the grounds that perhaps they will spare you....

Yes you have chosen the rigut topic  before going for investment new beginners should go for small Investments that will you more safe also before going get some knowledge about marketing that will be more good and I suggest you take the help of friends you know about marketing.

This would be good but in my opinion if you are new do not do that first increase your knowledge about sites that they are profitable or not then do this or else you will suffer a great loss.

8 hours ago, Sababa said:

Yes  I agree with youmate 

The best investment for small amount of 2020 is Softradeai.com its a great site for investment it gives 150% interest

The minimum amount for investment is 25$

Looks like I need 10 days to raise capital. Because I will not use all my main money for investment. can this really work for me? I am interested in your brief explanation.

Well, as of now i will prefer the ripple to invest with because the price of it dumped by 11%, by buying a small amount of price if a coin, you can get a lot of money from that by waiting for the good value and sell it into high price, this is many people doing here in crypto world.

Thank you for your introduction to this topic .. But in my opinion we have to make sure before investing in any site! Because there are many half-sites that just want to take our money!

There are many types of the small amount of investment in the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation in the year of 2020 and also to be added that you have to be careful when you invest in the long term project.

what do you mean when you say small amount? if you mean less than 500  $ than sorry to tell you the truth but you can not earn good profit from it. if you have at least 500$ than start trading and you may find it use full.

Knowledge in cryptocurrency, this definitely should lead the investor to success. How much you will receive a profit depends on it, profit depends on your investments. 

Be aware of Scarra's projects sir, your opinion is good but not for me.

I'll just invest my money in Coin MarketCap in the top rank cryptocurrency. Thank You. Happy Posting.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:04 AM, amira2008 said:

1. Investing in a small project: This option is suitable for many to invest their money. It is possible to search for a project that fits the amount of the amount, or even to rely on a micro-project that does not require a lot of money. And small projects that require small capital need more effort and time in return. 2 .. Trading in financial markets: With a small amount, you can trade in the financial markets, such as stock and foreign exchange markets. Since you don't have a lot of money and want to invest only a small amount, But do not forget that when you invest in foreign currencies, you run the risk of losing your money partially or completely. Therefore, before starting any trading process, you must be familiar with the basics and principles of financial market operation. 3. Investing in Learning:   And it is absolutely important. Two months ago, I did not even know that there is a thing called digital currencies, but with learning and knowledge today we can say that I started the first way. You can invest a small amount in learning a skill or several skills that may enable you to achieve income in the future, and there are currently many platforms Educational sites and sites that offer detailed lessons and training courses in all areas imaginable. You can also buy e-books to learn a new skill instead of paper books, which are always expensive compared to e-books. One of the best areas that may enable you to achieve financial return is in the areas of e-marketing and the manufacture of mobile and mobile applications. In order to be able to succeed in one of these areas, you will not need a major initial investment in order to learn or master the necessary skills....

I agree with your opinion friend you have a lot of useful information about trading I also want to know about it thank you friend for sharing a useful information about the trading many people want to know about it

Investing is something that has a lot of risk, you should select reliable sites and not put all the money in one location. I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies.

Investing is not a new job in whatever thing you are investing you need to have knowledge about that because you're risking your money in whichever website you want to invest whatever amount you have to invest you are risking your money so you have to gain full knowledge about that website. Investing in cryptocurrency is good thing in 2020.

I think bitcoin is a good choice because this year most of the people right now expecting that the halving will happen this year and i am one of those people. And if you invest now in bitcoin even if its small or big when the halving happens you will earn profit.

Hello my dear friend. As far as i know investments is profitable only when you have knowledge about it. Otherwise investment in any field or platform is risky and you will face loss in all the investment. 

I really wished I had started earning coins here in cryptotalk so that I can  use my coins to start up a small business in no time but I am still trying to make my first hundred useful to be completed

Yes, my friend, investing and trading is the most good way to earn, but you need experience and good planning. I have noticed that all the methods that you have proposed to us are useful things in the practical life of us and for other people, for example investing in the field of education is one of the most human ideas, it supports the dissemination of education and achieves for you Earning

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Left to me the best you've listed is investing in markets because you can gain alot from there. It good in investing in learning so that you get more knowledge and even start your own business or get a good Job that pays well

Hello friend,  i hope everybody are all well by the Grace of ALLAH. I need that some idea about crypto talk org.        I am a new user in  crypto talk org.  I don’t have any idea.  I know that any rules in crypto talk org.  Crypto talk org is a trusted site in online income. 

On 2/14/2020 at 11:53 PM, Migo said:

Try to be sure about every site you want to invest in it, investing is profitable way but you need to think carefully, nothing is easy here, you mentioned a good informations above in your topic but there is some details you need to keep them in your mind because maybe they will save you 

The sites pay for first time to proof that isn't scam to feel you that you can invest 100$ and get ... bonus ++++ many things, then spam you so use the sites for fist time is profitable

I am agree  your opinion before joining I did nit know what is figital currency but now I know what is crypto currency,  We can invest some small amount of money to increase our learning about this sector, this learning will help me to earn money this platform.          

since this world are being modernized by technologies,lots of earning opportunities can be found out online,but not all are legit so be careful dealing in one of them,trading is one good way of investments but look for trusted and reputable one.

Investment in small projects are not beneficial for investors because sometimes these investors are really dumped to hundreds percent and gave us huge loss and we curse ourselves.