A man who did not enjoy his creation and instead it made him a prisoner for life. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A man who did not enjoy his creation and instead it made him a prisoner for life.

No doubt whoever genuinely founder the bitcoin has finished a great task and irrespective of its very own advantage and that man or woman has surely idea for many human beings around the globe and provided us with gain

We dont know anything about him, what we know is that he is the one who created bitcoin but not other thing even we dont if his dead or his still alive, how can we say his a prisoner! Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto is one of the famous people in the world and his never hidden his face, just because we dont know him.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thats true, but we can avoid having this if we just do what we can to our creation and not get guity.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:32 AM, Rahul21 said:

Yes there are a lot of people like this, and I think that Bitcoin has gained a lot of recognition today through the creation of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created.  But now he does not know if he can see it, but through the identity of the Shatosi name, Bitcoin will move faster.

No i have been

1 hour ago, Masaud 007 said:

Very good massage this is and l fully do agree whit you but unfortunately as everything in life once something gets so popular and so much money starts flowing into then the regulators and the tax authorities will soon start calling for thir share as well.

Yes i no ltx

Well, I don't know that satoshi is in prison because I never heard or see news about it, maybe it is not true maybe there is the more deep reason why he is not being known or his identity is still unknown.

I believe its good that we remove the regulations and we make bitcoin free, but as you all know that can never happen , the world wants to be free, but you know we are controlled we have always been controlled , there is a Kabal that works behind everything that is what makes everything be the way it is in the world so dont kid yourself, just free yourself.

The satoshi is the creator of crypto market as well as bitcoin but there is appreciation for him to all seniors members of crypto market but unfortunately many countries do not believe that bitcoin is safe currency because it is high volatile on every movement. 

You are right with us. We can say that what Satoshi did is considered a sacrifice because, because of him, he created another world for us to work in and he disappeared for a good reason like protecting himself. Bitcoin is free, without restrictions

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/14/2020 at 11:35 PM, guatazoo said:

Yes you are guessing right, I'm talking about satoshi nakamoto, whose name is not even satoshi nakamoto, a man who saw the future so learn that he created bitcoin. However for him it was not a joy it was a sacrifice.

He made his own prison knowingly but for the greater good, and what are we doing to preserve it, regulations and KYC, are you kidding me.

Before you try to centralize crypto world, ask yourself have you ever sacrificed anything important to you for the benefit of the majority who doesn't even know who you are?

Let's free bitcoin from regulations and all that encountering it, bitcoin is supposed to be a freeform.

You are absolutely right my friend. This is how bitcoin were designed it was always supposed to be decentralized so that no one can have control it. And i hate this KYC verification everywhere. 

Satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoins. We don't know if this is a person or a name of a group. But bitcoin was invented for the good changes of the economic trading. But now a lot of restrictions are applied into it by several country government or companies. Maybe they are forgetting that the coin is not owned by them. So  the coin should be legalised and freed from any kind of restrictions and let all the users to use it smoothly. 

Yes you are absolutely right and a also feeling that  after getting much popularity people get jealous from us so we should stay out of this  

Sometimesit is seen that when we made somotheing we are very much excited aabout this but we don't get much appreciation it hurt us from the core of hurt  

I have been also seeking  for this question like why the creator of the Bitcoin is not enjoying in this public world with the great name, fame and personality? What are the hampering factors that is propelling him to still stay in underground? 

On 3/11/2020 at 6:50 AM, MickLichz said:

Well, I don't know that satoshi is in prison because I never heard or see news about it, maybe it is not true maybe there is the more deep reason why he is not being known or his identity is still unknown.

I do not means that satoshi nakamoto is in the prison, but what's I mean he is sacrifice his self to be like a prisoner, because he is hiding and no one knows him, so this situation I call he is prisoned himself for being hiding. 

For example you if you are quarantined yourself without recommendation because of CORONA, this situation we can can you prisoned yourself.

Nobody actually know if it is just an individual or group of people, they are just under the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. But in any case, we don't know the reason for their disappearance after creating such a great invention. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In a world of monopolistic and centralized currencies Satoshi Nakamoto presented a decentralized digital currency that doesnot require any third party. It is not certain that Satoshi is a single person, a group or an organization and neither we know the motive behind creation of bitcoin. Nobody knows who he is or why he is hiding but he did provide the world with future of financial currency and transactions.

468x60-3.png

To be honest, I feel grateful to Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin has brought me so many things, I have not made any sacrifices for the collective or the community, I am just a person I often try and strive to fight. live yourself better. Bitcoin made me feel more meaningful, I was no longer useless.

Yes, you are right about that. Satoshi sacrificed himself in order to create this currency and bear all the burdens and legal responsibility, so he hid himself and his identity, and this person really deserves appreciation.

On 4/5/2020 at 7:59 AM, UT2001 said:

I was not aware that Satoshi Nakamoto actually was sentenced to prison, but no one really knows if he even exists so I find this entire story rather strange.

The topic did not say that nakamoto was sentenced to prison it says that he is hiding and that is like a prison for him.

Bitcoin as its concept was designed so that it is decentralized and to protect the identity of its users. Therefore the use of the kyc verification system goes against this in many ways in that it requires users to upload personal documents, which i do not think twas ever intended during the creation of bitcoin. I would like to know someday who created bitcoin though, as satoshi nakamoto has confirmed that it was not him, and therefore it means that someone who has created it would have been operating under his name.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, I agree with you. We must make Bitcoin free. This man sacrificed a lot. He changed the world and the buying and selling operations became easier. We have to thank this man so he rest in peace.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right bitcoins should be free from all sort of regulations that has been implemented on it in some other sites like kyc verifications but I also support this precess because it helps against money laundering activities in sensitive sites like peer to peer exchanges.

It is actually pretty sad how the creation of a person turned to completely another thing but anyway these regulations and other limitations are just inevitable for our world.

I think that the success of Bitcoin was largely dependent on the identity of its inventor being anonymous in order to get rid of racism and regionalism..

There is not only satoshi  nakamoto  there is also many people  who have tried something like that make their hard work  but failed. If we talk about  satoshi  nakamoto he did his job well we all are thankfull to him.