What is the best time to trade. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

• Useful or interesting 2

We have to get legitimate information about exchange. How to begin exchange and how to wrap up? Exchanging rule is consistently purchase low cost and sell on significant expense. We should in contact with the market to get data about costs.

Now is the best time to do business because now the price of all the coins is higher now if you have bought different coins in the past, now you can easily sell and you will earn a lot of income.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best time to do business is I think when BTC or Bitcoin prices are low then if we are buying instead of if we are selling when the price goes up then there is enough time to go.

05wi.com 05zf.com 060re.com 0614.org.cn 061444.cc 06204.net ... 64530.biz 64531.biz 64532.biz 64533.biz 64534.biz 64535. biz ... best-smoothie.net best-superfruits.org best-tv. org ...

there is no such time limit that this is the best time to trade and all its just that when you are capable of doing the trade and get your search done before you trade so i wont lose

Specific hours provide the greatest opportunity for day-trading, so trading only during these hours can help you maximize your efficiency. Trading all day takes up more time than necessary for very little additional reward. In many cases, even professional day traders tend to lose money outside of these ideal trading hours.

For trading, I think the most accurate time is when the prices of the currency are low, then you invest the currency and when you see that the currency is high then you will trade the coins and this is the right time.  So if you are new you started trading last week but it is good for you.

For me if you're a short term trader the best time to trade is when the coins starting to bullish and pumping.

But if youre a long term trader the best time to trade is when the coins is down..this is the time to invest and to earn profits..note,you should be patient

I am new here. I have no idea about trade. Trading is very difficult thats why i not intersted about crypto. If you want to trade you have to knowledge about crypto.  

there is no such concept of best time of trading its all like if you have good trading skill so it will help you in trading and earning more and secondly as you are new to trading try to enhance you skills 

i think now a days is a best time for trading becuase bitcoin price now a days is very large and great so we get a lot of benefits from it

47 minutes ago, Diptto Deb said:

The best time to do business is I think when BTC or Bitcoin prices are low then if we are buying instead of if we are selling when the price goes up then there is enough time to go.

Yes I agree with you I think when BTC or bitcoin prices are low then if we are buying instead of if we are selling when the price goes up then there is enough time to go.

Trading is like buying on low price and sell ot on high price .my suggestion buy a Bitcoin now and use at least x2 to x5 leverage and just let it come back after 2 months and I'm sure you'll get profit from it. Because Bitcoin price won't drop to $10000.until halving.but still spend some time to check it's price to be sure.if it drop a huge value then sell it.

As I am new here.I do not have any idea about trading .But in my opinion experience is everthing .you will learn if you start to trade but the best time to invest is when the price of coin is low and suddenly rise up.Because value of coin changed with time.

3 minutes ago, Mehraf mahin said:

I am new member of crypto currency. I haven't enough knowledge about this question. I don't know what is best time to trade.

During altcoin have you mining keep stable with higher price is not worry for start earning with mining, but how available when you must check your mining coin down with lower price and you must lost much money with your mining way.

The best time to trade is first that you have a good experience and work well and the right time in the morning period when the speed of movement in the currencies is the right time

10 minutes ago, Mizan said:

I am new here. I have no idea about trade. Trading is very difficult thats why i not intersted about crypto. If you want to trade you have to knowledge about crypto.  

There is not a specific time for doing trading because if you know the strategies of trading then it will give you the signal very easily to trade without any fear

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello buddy....if you want good crypto trader then you must be learn crypto coins market in deeply. Because a good crypto trader know every positive and negative affect of coins in which he invest and choose for trade.

Fully watch out coin price movement, 

Check supply and demand of coins,

Price and return on investment check daily basis.

In my opinion the best time to trade is when you see that the value of currencies increases rapidly like what is happening this past few days. Trading when the value of currencies is high can give you a good profit. 

The best idea that I will recommend for you is to first of all try to learn how to trade before you just start trading without some basic on how you can make profits while trading, there are so many educational videos and articles that can really help you on this through the internet from google search and youtube too

Specific time offers the most opportunity for day-trading, so trading only during this time can help you maximize your skills.  It takes longer than a business day to get a few extra rewards, in many cases, even professional day traders lose money outside of these ideal business hours.:"")

Now is the best time for trading bitcoin. The prices of bitcoin is increasing day by day . So I think the developer should work sites and softwares for earning more bitcoins.

9 minutes ago, Mizan said:

yes you are write i agreed with you if you want to trade you have to knowledge about crypto