What is the best time to trade. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

At any time you can start trading. There is no real time. If you keep asking, then you lose your valuable time to trade. Better to start as soon as possible.

First, you need to have enough knowledge about the supply and demand in market and his the market works. Second, it is the best to buy coins if the price of btc is low then trade it when the btc's price is high. Lastly, you should only trade the amount you afford to lose.

I think there is no specific time to trade(I m not really sure becouse  im just only a trader wannabe).but as i read and make a research i did not find any time for best trades

8 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

For me, one of the best times to trade is when you hold a lot of coins and make a lot of earning in the future if you reached one of the greatest market prices of the particular coin.

Yes, having alot of coins play an important role for your success in trading. With higher capital comes with higher profit potential and you don't need to waste time trading dust amount if you have big money to begin with.

If you are just newbie don't immideiatly invest money in trading because this is very risky much better to learn more first before staring to invest money.  Because you will lose only. 

For exchanging, I think the most exact minute is the point at which the cash costs are low, so contribute the money and when you see that the money is high you will trade the coins and this is the opportune time. So in case you're new, you began exchanging a week ago, however that is beneficial for you.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

1 week is just like a new born baby you have to spend more and more time in reading and learning then you will understand the techniques. Start with small investments in different well known coins. Have patience and slowly you will gain experience.

Business is a great profession From time immemorial, you are more likely to succeed in business as a result of getting the right theory for business.  Depending on the capital, success is when you start the business by scheduling  Rjana possible.

There is no specific time for trading, but there are excellent opportunities that come from time to time and must be exploited in order to achieve good profits. To do this the market must be combed continuously.

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/19/2020 at 4:29 AM, Well Played said:

If you are just newbie don't immideiatly invest money in trading because this is very risky much better to learn more first before staring to invest money.  Because you will lose only. 

Yes learning how it works should be everyone first step before jumping into trading. You might have the money but that is not enough since you need to posses knowledge to begin trading.

Isn't it when market is stabled and didn't manipulated by any whales ??Also you can get in when  a coin is in u under valued . Then you can confirm your profit 

If you have to buy different coins in their past, now you can easily sell and you can make a lot of profit from these coins. Now is the perfect time to do this business, because all the coins are high right now.

I think in crypto currency trading no need any time for traders BTC stable and chat can give by signal also trader have previous experience can do any coin profitable

7 hours ago, Maliyekkal said:

That is not time like that because the value of coin may decrease or increase you should study about the market everyday and you can seek help from experts. I found that now it's best time because all coins value is in High position. Without studying about current status of market don't do anything.

I think the best time to trade is when a coin have predictable moves of up and down, it has a stable known low and a stable known high, not at the time the coins are moving constantly on one direction, it times like that you hold or put cpns in  stable coin.

To maximize your profits, you can use support and deterrents as well as chart patterns, indicators and trend linesFirst of all, as a beginner, I suggest you trade with a low lot size and have a calculation stop loss of 1-2% per trade

Much better for us to do trading with doing technical analysis on that project as well as fundamental principles of the project . Then market can gave us any time opportunity of trading. 

Actually there is  no specific time for trading you can start it at any age any time and at any place it needs just your attention and virtual spirit ....in other side you can trade by investing in low currency .

On 2/14/2020 at 2:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

This is too broad question and depends on many factors. Some people have been studying trading their whole life and they are still on the loss. Take a trading basics course in youtube, there are lot's of free and good ones in there and try yourself. There's no one true technique to make money with trading. You have to find your own way.

• +3 1

We need to get genuine data about trade. How to start trade and how to wrap up? Trading rule is reliably buy minimal effort and sell on noteworthy cost. We ought to in contact with the market to get information about expenses.

every time is best for trading money online you can choose a reliable platform to invest your money so that you will not regret what you are investing or lose your money

In fact, my idea of business is a little lower. However, I think you should get a good idea about it for the best time in the business.  And you need to know how to make a good income through business so the business association will understand that business time is the best time when you think you can make good income.

Hello, The best time for Forex trading is to start the week from 6 am to Sunday EST and continue till 9pm.  Friday.  Not all hours of the day are equally good for business.  The perfect market for business is when the market is automated.

Now is the perfect time to trade because you will be able to profit very easily during this time and you will be able to benefit financially by selling the coins later, so this is the right time to trade.

Best time for trade not fixed coins price changing every minutes.you can learn knowledge about trading trough youtube videos or read blogs I not suggest you do trading without knowledge.

Well, you shouldn't trade at all.

Trading is a very risky business. You should learn how to trade (Which takes months) then you need to test your strategies (Which takes weeks) then you can start trading with your real money.