What is the best time to trade. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

I think Specific hours provide the greatest opportunity for day-trading, so trading only during these hours can help you maximize your efficiency. Trading all day takes up more time than necessary for very little additional reward. In many cases, even professional day traders tend to lose money outside of these ideal trading hours. So always be careful and don't be greedy to earn and always take profits and exit instead of going in loses.

necessary for very little additional reward. In many cases, even professional day traders tend to lose money outside of these ideal trading hours.

I also don't know about trade but one thing if trading is complete then you may rich and also you may not which time is best for trading also learn from YouTube class. 

No one found best time of trading the fluctuation of rates are either increasing and decreases in time to time. So you need to trade your own knowledge and your past experience.

I got into this Crypto world after my brother showed me trading account. ... We feature news and discussion about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, the Blockchain and decentralized .........

I know about crypto 3 days ago and not know about trade. Is any one can help new comers so that they work easily and earn money. 

Hello my friend

Trading is really profitable, but I advise you to slow down and learn as much as possible, and to keep away from fictitious currencies. Stay with major businesses such as xrp, eth, eos, btc in order to ensure that you do not lose.

Try posting here and earn some money and start trading. I wish you success

The pleasant time to paintings collectively is I assume whilst BTC or Bitcoin expenses are low at that point on the off danger that we are purchasing as opposed to if we're promoting when the price is going up then there may be sufficient possibility to go.

Crypto currency trading is wild, sometimes even too wild. Not only trading Bitcoin, trading Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and others also take advantage of volatility to get profit opportunities. But keep in mind, losses can also arise when you are not ready for sharp fluctuations in a short time. To avoid the risk, here is the most appropriate time for Bitcoin trading, to maximize the probability of profit.
1. Bitcoin Trading Asian Sessions, Busy But Not Too Risky From 01:00 to 07:00 GMT (8:00 to 14:00 WIB), Asian sessions are underway
2. Overlap Sessions (Europe and Parts of America) Get ready around 09: 00-16: 00 GMT (16: 00-23: 00 WIB). Forex traders would already know that this might be the busiest hour, because American news released around 13:30 to 15:00 GMT (20: 30-22: 00 WIB) can be very dangerous.
3. The American Market Is Relatively Calm This session takes place at 18:00 - 23:00 GMT (01:00 - 06:00 WIB). After important moments on the West Coast and Asia at night pass, all markets will usually calm down.
4. When Trading Bitcoin On Weekends, Pay Attention to Asian Sessions In contrast to forex, the Bitcoin market exchange remains open on weekends. During Saturdays and Sundays, we might see high volatility. However, the surprise move was more dependent on the presence of significant news releases. In general, surprise opportunities are more awake in the Asian session.
5. Trade Bitcoin in Trending Markets Trending markets are markets that go in a certain direction. The market can have bullish, bearish, or sideways trends. Trending markets can provide a lot of trading opportunities for technical analysts. Technical analysts will map the price patterns of a market to identify the direction of the trend to position.

depends on you want to enter the market when there are sudden transactions on a large scale or want to trade in a long time but relaxed.

The exchange rule is consistently sold at a low cost and at a significant cost. We should contact the market to get expense information. We need to get valid information about the exchange. How to start an exchange and how to wrap.
General Chat Chat Loung

If we are promoting when prices are rising, if we buy against it then there is a possibility that there will be enough. Together I enjoy the joyous time of painting when spending BTC or Bitcoin

Trading all day takes up more time than necessary for very little additional reward.We have to get legitimate information about exchange. How to begin exchange and how to wrap up? Exchanging rule is consistently purchase low cost and sell on significant expense.  I don't think about exchanging. Seniours please help me about exchanging.

To my own point of view you can trade any time as an investor. But the very best time to drade that you will make a lot of profit is when the bitcoin currency is high 

The best time is when the price is low and everyone is had a chance to buy a bunch of altcoin and bitcoin. that perfect time will give you profit in future it will be double or triple if you do patient and be wise enough for your next move. 

There is no time for trading but you need a good strategy . The only way to trade is to buy at low price and sell at high price.If you are a beginner then you need to take more time and learn a lot.I I recommend you to start trading with low amount like $20 for learning. 

Daily $1000 wagering contest . Top 30 players win a split in $1000 prize pool!

Link https://bit.ly/3b3KnBi

Daily 0.06 and weekly 0.2 BTC wagering contest. Top 10 share the prize.

Link https://bit.ly/2thXn5h

Its depends on the market scenario when you have to buy a crypto or not because if you have to see the scenario first than see the coin was how was the movement than only buy it so you have to upto date with your coin 

1 hour ago, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

I think if you're a short term trader the best time to trade is when the coins starting to bullish and pumping.

But if you are a long term trader the best time to trade is when the coins is down..this is the time to invest and to earn profits..note,you should be patient always

When you see a coin down down in the chart buy it and wait but first you should know some information about how to know the charts better..

All times was good but if you didn't prepare buy (Buying some asset) On bearish market it's litlle bit risky to buy when bullish because it's dump anytime so it's better to wait correction before you trade and wait till the price was touch the dip and stagnant.

After you have gotten enough knowledge about trading you can get into the crypto market and buy any coin with great volume when the price is low and hold till when the price increases then you can sell it and make profits.   

33 minutes ago, Zoha said:

As I am new here.I do not have any idea about trading .But in my opinion experience is everthing .you will learn if you start to trade but the best time to invest is when the price of coin is low and suddenly rise up.Because value of coin changed with time.

Yes I think the trading can be done anytime. But have to keep an close eye to the trading portfolio. With a knowledge of trading,you will automatically know which time is best for trading. I have  knowledge of trading but i have no experience. 

Crypto trading is very profitable if we understand. We can see the sales chart, whether it's going up or not. Regular demand and supply that can make a lot of prices go up. We must be good at buying coins when prices are low and sell them in expensive conditions.