What is the best time to trade. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

I see in mornings time all Cryptocurrency price up and evening or night time Cryptocurrency price goes little bit down. Actually it depends on coin situation. Slowly slowly you know perfect time to trade. So don't worry.

There is no specific time in the day that is best for trading because fluctuations can happen any time in the day and sometimes they happen without even you notice them. It has happened to me many times that when I was asleep the price of some coins had risen significantly and when I woke up in the morning and checked prices, I saw that I have missed some big opportunities. It is not possible to monitor the market 24 hours during a day, so losing some profit is always unavoidable.

19 minutes ago, King_Dejavu said:

The best time to trade is when the market is most at active level.

mainly the best time is that time when the market is low or high.when the market is low we need to buy and when the market is high we need to sell.

The time of trading depends on what time you prefer, it's better that you always watch the market so that you will be the one who will decide on what time do you think it's really profitable to trade. Also the time is not accurate so in your next trade the time that you chose is not profitable.

This is the right time.  As now the price is high of coins.  You can sell them now 

To my be the owner of promontory of view you canister trade any time as an investor. But the extremely paramount time to drade that you will cause somebody to a destiny of profit is once the bitcoin currency is high 

The best time to trade is daily trading for me because you can learn well the direction of the market and learn the basics and strategies of trading yourself and self-reliance is the best thing in daily trading

On 2/14/2020 at 1:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

I think you can just learn the perfect time to trade on your own  the only right time I would advise you to trade is when you notice the drastic increase in  the price rate of a coin  

On 2/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

It is better to get complete knowledge about crypto trading in different channels like youtube and also there are many of blogs available to teach the trading of crypto currencies. It is a big course to have done and not easy to learn in a single topic.

whenever a person is ready that time is the best time to trade the only thing is that you need to have knowledge about the trade what you are going to do how you are going to sell the product. trading means to take a product or buy product on a minimal price and sell it to a good profitable price so whenever you are ready that time is the best time to trade.

Well of you want to go for trading then it's time is totally depends on what market say. But would suggest yor that follow any successful traders they will give you some signals which will help for trading.

• +1 1

I think this is not a good time to trade because there is lot of up and down in the market and it is difficult right now to predict the right momentum of market due to sudden fluctuation in market, so wait for market to settle down, if you want to do trade.

• +1 1

The best time to trade depends how the market valuation of the coin. If the price of cryptocurrency are low we buy and if the prices are high we sell to make gain

• +1 1

In my opinion the best time for trading is when the market is up because as I am beginner and I am still learning my tradings that's why I will always trade when the market is up if the market value starts to drop for sometime then I will stop my rading immediately because I don't want to lose any money.

• +1 1

You want to know about trading, Well there is a lot to it, you need to learn about leverage, stop loss, market value trading, not easy to write in this post.. Only advice I will give is, no matter what happens, dont sell below the price you bought. 

• +1 1

Beware trading in times of food breaks in different markets, as the number of traders in the markets decreases, which leads to a lack of activity, especially during the lunch period.

When prices are low it will be a good time for business.  Because at that time you can buy a lot of crypto with a small investment. And in the end you can sell at a good price.

Well as a long term trader the strategy I use obviously is waiting long enough to find the best opportunity to initiate in trading for example on what happens in bitcoin this month of February, I brought my coins when the price is in $7500 and wait too long and thankfully the bitcoin price climb to $10000 and I gain a huge amount which is worth for waiting.

To get the full details on how to trade all you have to do is choose which part of trading you want to trade, we have the forex traders, crypto currency traders, binary traders and so much more you have to make a choice.

That's true my bro, when cryptocurrency has collapse buying is the best idea, cuz that is going to earn you more than you expect when the currency is high. 

You will learn if you start to trade but the best time to invest is when the price of coin is low and suddenly is high. Because the value of coin is changed time by time.

Since is online trading time doesn't matter what is important is to be online for cryptocurrency business 24 hours through out the week

Do you have the capital to trade. If you have capital you have to choose a coin that has a very good volume for you to trade right now and now the price of the coin is increasing its price when you start trading.

Many first-time forex traders affect the bazaar running. They inspect various economic calendars and trade greedily on every release of data, viewing the 24-hours-a-day, five-days-a-week unfamiliar altercation sell as a handy method to trade altogether day slow

the best time to trade is when the btc is down, when it comes to the btc, of course, it is the best thing to do, and take advantage of the other cryptocurrencies in its rise.