What is the best time to trade. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

There is no time for trading but you need a good strategy . The only way to trade is to buy at low price and sell at high price.If you are a beginner then you need to take more time and learn a lot.I I recommend you to start trading with low amount like $20 for learning. 

Daily $1000 wagering contest . Top 30 players win a split in $1000 prize pool!

Link https://bit.ly/3b3KnBi

Daily 0.06 and weekly 0.2 BTC wagering contest. Top 10 share the prize.

Link https://bit.ly/2thXn5h

Its depends on the market scenario when you have to buy a crypto or not because if you have to see the scenario first than see the coin was how was the movement than only buy it so you have to upto date with your coin 

1 hour ago, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

I think if you're a short term trader the best time to trade is when the coins starting to bullish and pumping.

But if you are a long term trader the best time to trade is when the coins is down..this is the time to invest and to earn profits..note,you should be patient always

When you see a coin down down in the chart buy it and wait but first you should know some information about how to know the charts better..

All times was good but if you didn't prepare buy (Buying some asset) On bearish market it's litlle bit risky to buy when bullish because it's dump anytime so it's better to wait correction before you trade and wait till the price was touch the dip and stagnant.

After you have gotten enough knowledge about trading you can get into the crypto market and buy any coin with great volume when the price is low and hold till when the price increases then you can sell it and make profits.   

33 minutes ago, Zoha said:

As I am new here.I do not have any idea about trading .But in my opinion experience is everthing .you will learn if you start to trade but the best time to invest is when the price of coin is low and suddenly rise up.Because value of coin changed with time.

Yes I think the trading can be done anytime. But have to keep an close eye to the trading portfolio. With a knowledge of trading,you will automatically know which time is best for trading. I have  knowledge of trading but i have no experience. 

Crypto trading is very profitable if we understand. We can see the sales chart, whether it's going up or not. Regular demand and supply that can make a lot of prices go up. We must be good at buying coins when prices are low and sell them in expensive conditions.

The Nice  time to trade is when crypto is collapsed then you buy more and invest, you will supprise later for what you will gain from that investment when price increase.

Now is the best time to do business because now the price of all the coins is higher now .We have to get legitimate information about exchange. How to begin exchange and how to wrap up? Exchanging rule is consistently purchase low cost and sell on significant expense. The best time to work together is I think when BTC or Bitcoin costs are low at that point on the off chance that we are purchasing rather than if we are selling when the cost goes up then there is sufficient opportunity to go.

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

trading is as simple as buying and selling,but it needs knowledge ang patience to be successful and earn profits,and its hard to detailed it here because its a lot,what i can suggest is do research read guides on how or watch tutorials for you to learn easy.

I do not think about the exchange. Seniors please help me with the exchange It takes longer than the business need for all the extra rewards. We need to get valid information about the exchange

If you are new you started trading last week but this is good for you.I think the most accurate time is when the currency is low, you invest the currency, and when you see that the currency is high, you will trade the currency and this is the right time.

when all the coin are going down then those time are the best time to buy some coin and need to be hold it untill the coin get high. in this way you can be get some profit.

I advise you to stay away from trading currently until you gain experience or else you will lose all your money, then by attending technical analysis courses and I understand trading well and gain experience and then enter it

1 minute ago, Rifat109 said:

depends on you want to enter the market when there are sudden transactions on a large scale or want to trade in a long time but relaxed.But the very best time to drade that you will make a lot of profit is when the bitcoin currencyis high .

yes in my opinion you are right it greatly depend on the time at which you are entering the market. there is always a great variation and fluctuation of prices of bitcoin on its  price chart.according to some research i think the best time to earn profit is from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. there this time of the day trading market at it's peak.

An experienced trader can take profit at any time. But for us, at first, it is necessary to first examine the market movement and its general direction. If it is positive at that time, then the best time to act.

I don't know anything about when is the best time to do business. I'm new to this. So I can't comment. If you know, of course, please let me know later I'll try to get to know you and thank you.

on track 1 week ago. But i don't go through about trading.  Seniours like facilitate me about trading. choose enlighten me a method of trading. I am self-same a great deal excite about crypto talk 

I don't think there have any time to trade. You can trade any time as your wishes. But if you can buy a currency in low ret and if you can sell it when it's price will be increased than you can receive a good profit. 

We declare to obtain legitimate in order about exchange. How to start the ball rolling conversation and how to wrap up? Exchanging regime is consistently purchase low loss and promote on momentous expense. We be supposed to in get in touch with with the marketplace to comprehend facts about costs.

I think the right time is when the currency is low, you invest in the currency and when you see that the currencies are high you will trade coins and this is the right time. So if you're new, you're good for you when you start trading last week. 

It's depend upon the market when the market is going up you go for trading that makes you some profit also you can predict when the market is going up before that you can invest on the market you want then definitely you will get the profit.