Stablecoin Has the Chance to Become the Main Stream of World Finance - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Stablecoin Has the Chance to Become the Main Stream of World Finance

Yes boss i agree with you that stable coins give you chance for earning good profit due to price changes time to time. But for this you need to watch out full time crypto world and make transaction when you found good price of the crypto price.

Stable coins reduce your risk.

26 minutes ago, kafi8 said:

Stablecoin does provide comfort for its users, now they don't need to worry anymore with conventional payments because now Stablecoin has overcome all of that but many coin was not abaible in world wide for that crypto is better 

Yes you are right stable coins are the best. their investors does not have to worry about so much fluctuation and variations that is  always happening in unstable coin. most importantly stable coin's price chart is very easy to understand and analyze.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:47 AM, hmind said:

Stablecoin is said to have the opportunity to become the main stream of world finance, thanks to the excellence of blockchain technology which was pioneered by Bitcoin in 2008. The new realm of fiat money with high inflation?
Bitcoin as a new form of electronic money is not intended to be "stable" like the US dollar or rupiah and other money issued by the state (fiat).
This is where the concept of stablecoin was born, such as the United States Dollar Tether (USDT), which is worth one unit as the value of one unit of real US dollars: one to one. This is made by a private company.
So, the presence of Stablecoin is able to eliminate the inconvenience of conventional cash payments. Now with Stablecoin, users no longer need to visit automated teller machines.

Stability of a coin would help it to become currency and it could play all roles of fiat currencies. I also believe that only stable coins would be successful as currency in future but volatile coins would be asset for speculation only. So stablecoins would help crypto to become main part of financial system.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:17 AM, hmind said:

Stablecoin is said to have the opportunity to become the main stream of world finance, thanks to the excellence of blockchain technology which was pioneered by Bitcoin in 2008. The new realm of fiat money with high inflation?
Bitcoin as a new form of electronic money is not intended to be "stable" like the US dollar or rupiah and other money issued by the state (fiat).
This is where the concept of stablecoin was born, such as the United States Dollar Tether (USDT), which is worth one unit as the value of one unit of real US dollars: one to one. This is made by a private company.
So, the presence of Stablecoin is able to eliminate the inconvenience of conventional cash payments. Now with Stablecoin, users no longer need to visit automated teller machines.

This stablecoin is a total bogus. These stable coins are always threats to the new users.

On 2/18/2020 at 7:37 AM, godwinjane said:

I think the fact that bitcoin is volatile allows for more cryptocurrency investments. But it wouldn't be wrong to say that if bitcoin is going up be a world currency, it'll need to be stable to avoid discouraging a lot of people 

as i understand that in attendance are masses of contributors at this factor who then lead into their erudation.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:38 PM, Sabina Yeasmin said:

Which is worth one unit as the value of one unit of real US dollars: one to one. This is made by a private company.So, the presence of Stablecoin is able to eliminate the inconvenience of conventional cash payments. Now with Stablecoin, users no longer need to visit the main stream of world finance.

strong coin has a large hazard to turn out to be the primary movement of global finance.due to the fact solid coins the the most secure and the most used forex.

I did not see the effects of this technology on the reality significantly. Will it have an impact in the coming years? I will follow up your answer. Please reply. I am interested in knowing the next steps for this technology.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

True as the stablecoins coins is of a Crypto coins and as well as having some similarities to the equivalent of a normal fiat currency. As basically It can suit most demands as it of the same amount of full dollar bill and it also represents also on the web Crypto coin

On 3/8/2020 at 6:54 PM, SlavaKPSS said:

I can ask for additional consistent details about a stable coin, because I am familiar with the fact that at this stage there are countless participants who begin their knowledge.

The details of a stable coin go to ethereum. You can buy it on any platform. price changes are not too drastic suitable for long-term investment. I use this for conversions from bitcoin that I can.

Of course this is quite true. The stable coin has a fixed value that's why a lot of people love to trade with this coin and the coin is quite attractive for the users. It is a digital form of flat currencies. Now USDT holds approximately 54 billion of currencies in the world of crypto. So stable coins are actually the face of new finance. 

On 2/14/2020 at 3:47 AM, hmind said:

Yes stable coin are really good. As they can can save you from suffering huge losses in Crypto trading. You can easily convert your currency into stable currency on any exchange platform. 

Thank you so much for providing such wonderful information. Stablecoin is really good. It is possible to make a lot of profit in investment In exchange you can easily transfer money from one currency to another.

I think the idea of creating the Stable coin, is the best option taking a thing from fiat money USD and also from cryptocurrency, so now the USD have the competitors and those are Stable coins!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for your participation and I think that this matter will be very beneficial as there becomes a noticeable dependence on cryptocurrencies, which gives people great attention to all cryptocurrencies.

Yes, this is very possible. For me, I think that bitcoin is the one that will become a stable currency in the future if it is adopted and its quantities available for mining have ended.

I usually use stablecoins in trading on the exchange instead of Fiat money. And it is convenient to transfer them from exchange to exchange.

Stablecoins are not a bad idea. Stablecoins are the choice of many people, many people like it and want to participate in it, I invest small with Stablecoin. I also hope Stablecoins are more appreciated and more popular.

Well actually stable coin is actually good and may become the mainstream of the world finance but for me I think stable coin isn't preferably for investing because the volatile price of cryptocurrencies makes it profitable to traders and investors.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For those who are always commenting about the volatility of Crypto currency and don't know the privilege of it should get this information as there are stable coins too the Crypto world. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is correct what you say due to the almost zero volatility of stable currencies some businessmen are taking into account is USDT, pax and usdc, and that is a good thing for Bitcoin since they must go through there.

Dear friend, Thank you for sharing this useful information. This part I did not know about it. I still lack a lot to learn and understand. Countries relied on this method will create a local currency of the same current value This information will be of use to interested members

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/14/2020 at 6:17 AM, hmind said:

Thanks for this post. I get so many information about stablecoi.n. It does have future and you can invest in it and no money will go to waste if you spend with its stability. 

stable coin is a very good idea because it allows for you to keep you investment in a safe way should there be a hiccup in the market or if the market is trending downward you would be able to keep your funds in a stable coin and be able to retain its value despite the market direction. However many exchanges offer the option to exchange your crypto for your fat currency for holding, which is the same concept as the stable coin. Both of these are very helpful in terms of your investment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/21/2020 at 12:55 AM, CryptoVicky said:

Definitely, why not! As w can see, all the fiat currencies of various countries loose their values and inflation rates going higher day by day and no one has any solution except stable coin. It is fast, low transaction fee, no delay, no middleman, cross border payment  to any one to anywhere, any time and lot's of advantages too.

When fiat currencies are losing value, there is no guarantee that stable coins can remain stable because they are completely related to fiat. How can a currency that is supported by another currency become the main focus in the financial world? If for whatever reason, fiat, gold, oil and metals fluctuate in value, stable coins can become volatile too. In this case, I prefer fiat because it is better to rely on the one that gives support, not the one that receives it. Stable coins are not safe havens all the time.

Stable coins are vitally important for the cryptocurrency market because they allow users convert their crypto into something that won't be a half of price tomorrow, so users can be fearless.