Did anyone else not get pay from pay/post offer? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Did anyone else not get pay from pay/post offer?

Problems of this sort do happen in this platform. I also get paid for less number of posts even though I get positive ratings for each 20 post. So I guess what we could do right now is to be patient and hope that the admins of this forum would come up with solutions so that we would be able to receive payments for the deserved posts. 

I really don't have any problems with the talk token payment but with bitcoin yes and yes even I make 20 posts I don't get paid only for 5 or 6 post even my rate is positive all the time ,I don't talk with the support because there is no solution for that all the time we have this problem 

• +5 1

I think from here few of us just got banned from the campaign or either maybe that ended at the moment as there are somethings happening but although i cant be sure to that as we barely see some server problems.

• -1 1
  • +4 1

On 10/10/2019 at 8:15 AM, wilbertson said:

I'm a Royal use of this forum since my registration, i like the site do to it's great features and the look plus there are no too much restrictions on posting like bitcointalk. But there i few complaints i got.

First, support maybe nit be active or too slow, i contacted support do to my issue if not been paid from the pay/post offer but no response.

Second, I contribute by making discussions, creating topics helping others but i have not been paid it's been too day

If there us a problem you should tell user via email or the forum, and i deal love to be told if i will never get paid so i can post  and contrubute normally instead of staying up here 20 hrs for nothing.

Thanks

Yes I agree with you, it is much better than bitcointalk, and in general, basically BitcoinTalk does not pay for the posts, the campaigns inside it, and in order to be accepted you need big promotions!

• -1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 10:23 AM, dana33 said:

I kinda agree that yobit support is a little bit slow but i'm getting payment by posting in this forum. I think you should check the yobit panel first is your account already added there or not.

@dana33...The Yobit platform never moves at a slow pace.  Yobit pays everyone according to his schedule.  If you don't get paid for your daily posts, you'll realize that your posts aren't of good quality or that your email isn't logged into your yobit campaign.  Or if you post at the end of the day, it will be added to the job the next day.  So you have to post on time and post in good quality 

• +4 1

Yobit is legit and still paying. If read some of comments and I do not see anyone who experienced not being paid. Just trust yobit and cryptotalk before they already prove us by paying everyone since last year. We celebrated cryptotalk anniversary and until now I do not see someone questioning that payment system

• +3 1

Well i got paid always even that i don't get the full post amount paid and i have a good average reputation and you can see my posts are ok as i never force any forum breaking rule.

Nontheless it seems there's some discrepancy and some ports are indeed not counted.

We should see if this trend continues or its just on some random days.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think everyone is satisfied with the payment. I have not seen anyone complain that it was not paid, but if it happened to someone it is better to check if the content was useful, as generally the non-useful content is deleted and only the useful content is paid here. And you can be sure that you will get paid, as the Cryptotalk Forum delivers on what it promised. Stay calm about it.

There is no problem with payment and I am working and my posts are calculated without any problem, but as you know that your posts are not paid for until a week after publishing the posts, and some posts may be deleted if they are not useful for that problem is not in the forum

This is very normal because I am sure that the support team is subjected to a great deal of pressure every day from the users' messages, so it is normal to delay in responding to you and for the payment, you never need to worry because the forum is reliable and makes the payment, but it is possible that you have run out of money and for this reason we have to wait for several days

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey mate!Youbare right there are so much features.But there is also a bunch of restrictions.You said that some users didn't get paid from doing post or comments.There are rules that the post which us useless to this forum will be deleted.So your comment or post may also get deleted.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this forum not pay some members, but if you post is helpful and also gives a chance for others to rate your posts they are will pay you

• +1 1

They might disable payment for some day. You know this forum is abide by rules and regulations. So sometimes violation of rules occurs our account warning points. For that they disable our payment form some days. There maybr reason for your posts negative ratings too. We can't say. Otherwise this forum is paying perfectly now.

No I'm not facing any issue.I am an active member in the forum and I have received payments for positive posts. To receive payments you must connect your UID in Yobit so the accounts will be linked. Keep in mind that your account is not restricted, new post without rating or hidden or deleted that will not pay, hope that all good and excellent members receive their payment

I have not had this issue on this forum but I think you should be patient as this problem will get resolved soon and should not be angry because time on this forum is never wasted as a lot to learn on the forum and it is not only about earning.

You have to be patient, I think it is a time problem, maybe there is a malfunction or something, please fix the problem from the forum, I wish you success

Friend, if we are talking about bitcoin talk, then the problem is its relevance, because, as I noticed, this forum is starting to lose relevance, and many users are losing a lot of money there, this is a big problem! It seems to me that the administration ceases to devote time to its project, and its end is near!

There is no issue on my side I am just earning fine, but you need to know that if you work in a wrong section you will never be able to get paid for that and also there are some good reasons to get paid.

• +1 1

It happens sometimes and I know it is hard time to pass but it happens and you pas the time with efforts and after that you will even forget the isseu that what it was at that time.

If you post a comment in this forum and you are not paid this may be because of two things the first thing is that meby you post in a wrong section that dont paid like off topic and bounty , secondly meby your average rating is negative and this will result in you not getting paid.

The inevitable circumstances I know that members has one or the other face it mostly ranges from technical difficulties very slow loading, errors while login to both sites that's before and it doesn't take much time be fixed, but different from that It doesn't used to be a general problem but rather individual. Especially issue of payment failure it may due to that particular member is unable to fulfill the necessary requirements to satisfy him to start receiving payment. Some couldn't focus on useful counting in yobit to make sure it's more than 100 free mandate before to start dreaming of receiving payment even as of then campaign talk less of now that post are due for payment in week time

• +3 1

No i am not getting pay for posts because i joined it now a days.Hoop so i will get my pay after completing my posts,i am working honestly and i hope that this forum will be good opportunity to earn for users.

It has been six to seven days now I can't send cryptotalk campaign btc to balance, I really need your sincere help on these issue am having. Thank you.  

I think may be you are still not eligible for payment as the payment is being paid to user post after 100post for the forum contribution my advice is you should try make the fulfil of the forum.

In particular I think that first of all we must be patient. None of us know for sure why difficulties or problems may be going through the forum. Apart from that I consider Cryptotalk and Yobit serious platforms and I think that before staying here for nothing before I would officially communicate it. At this time we are also going through some problems and as loyal members of the forum here we are participating as always. The time will come when we can transfer our payments and thus be able to enjoy them. In my view, I am taking it as a savings for Christmas or the beginning of the year.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink: