Did anyone else not get pay from pay/post offer? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Did anyone else not get pay from pay/post offer?

I did not face any problem with payment, whether in the old campaign of the CryptoTalk or new, this forum pays all its members fairly and if you encounter any problem in payment you can contact the team responsible for the forum

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Well i know this thread is old and I think forum also newly launch that time, so exactly i didn't no what happens with you why this forum not pay some members, iam also work in this forum 5 months but I never notice this problem, forum pays everyone regularly.

• +3 1

The important thing is that there is technical support for the site to help with individual problems, take members' opinions and permanent improvement of the site

Maybe sometimes some errors can appear and that is why few members faced a problem like that you mentioned. I learn new things everyday from others experience, now i know sometimes my posts may not be counted for some reasons.

• +1 1

Sometimes there was a slight delay with the payments on the old campaign, however, I never experienced such and was always paid daily. The new campaign however does have a seven day waiting period before you are paid which i definitely think is good because then it gives them the chance to see if you post is helpful and also gives a chance for others to rate your post. With regards to the support, I have noticed that the moderators are quite active in this chat and if a problem is raised with them, they are generally very swift in resolving the matter. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/10/2019 at 7:15 AM, wilbertson said:

I contribute by making discussions, creating topics helping others but i have not been paid it's been too day

If you have not been paid for two days I thinks you don't need worry about it as far as your account is link with yobit the forum pay it's members weekly due to the new system of payment because they have to go through our post to ensure it is free from spamming before payment.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

If you want to get payments for cryptotalk pay per post campaign in yobit exchange site then you need to Link your account in yobit cryptotalk campaign.. Secondly if you done Link your account and still get the problem of pay payment then dont worry.. Because some time this forum hold pay payment for 2 or 3 days.  But after that they again Start give payment..            

The payment issue happened many times in the forum but they were resolved timely you must have waited for few days if you claim that yiubwere spending 15bhours of your daily life time.

On 7/30/2020 at 3:37 PM, Honny143 said:

Well i know this thread is old and I think forum also newly launch that time, so exactly i didn't no what happens with you why this forum not pay some members, iam also work in this forum 5 months but I never notice this problem, forum pays everyone regularly.

I do not think the forum is not paying some members, only members that are posting useless posts may experience such. And also, some people will even link their cryptotalk accounts to yobit exchange account. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum is legit and since I joined it in February 2020,this year I was receiving my payments and even now during this new campaign the forum is still paying well but the main payment method will be talk token that will start trading very soon,therefore,what is needed is to be contributive with quality contents so as to gain more positive ratings.

• +2 2

I also face similar issues. Sometimes I don't receive payment for my post even though I have received positive ratings for it. it may be due to the fact that after a week the post make gets deleted. But it would be really tiring when your effort go in vain and you are not credited with any bit coins in your account. It would be really helpful if any such problems are solved quickly.

• +1 1

Are talking abut the airdrops if someone got paid for them if yes yeah some of them re not scam and they really pay

About this, there were some days that the payments were halted but I looked today and I was able to press withdraw, so this is happening as I've read in other posts and payments sometime are delayed but I wasn't worried a lot, it was a small amount too.

• +2 1

This problem happens when we don't follow the rules and don't study the forum to learn from others and their experience. I become better by reading many posts that care for other members and helped me find my way in the forum. Many friendly members are the idol for us beginners and we should follow in their footsteps. Maybe this member did everything wrong and could not understand what should do instead.

• +1 1

Sometimes it happening that your posts not count and not pay so that you have to make a great and useful posts then it will be count and it will be paid yes that's true we make a good posts but the mein thing is that we didn't follow the rules that is why it not count..

On 10/7/2020 at 4:36 AM, saraanna396 said:

All members faced such a problem, it was a pause in the platform, now you can get your Bitcoin and Talk token earnings, send them to your balance, and start investing and trading them.

Yes, the problem has been solved, this problem recurs every period because the administrators stop paying in order to delete the useless posts and block spam.

I haven’t made any profit from here so far. Because I have heard that every one pays after every week. But another thing I noticed is that I deleted a few posts from my daily post. Where the number of my profits will be very low. I have suffered a lot because of this.

• +1 1

I don't understand what you are doing 20 hours every day, you don't need all this time to finish the daily posts that you have unless you are very slow in writing and need 1 hour for every comment you make. These people that cry in forums are the worst.

• +1 2

It seems like a general problem, the support is a little late, but we have to try to find solutions from the administration.
I had many complaints and did not know where to submit them, and how to review the problems that are occurring with me here.
This is not a question, of course.
I mean, those who can communicate with the administration let them know that we are honored to talk to them and communicate with them, and to put our problems in their hands.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The system in this forum is flexible and very good as it encourages beginners to show their experiences and write good posts in order to get paid. But actually, there is no communication by the managers with the members to find out the reason for deleting the post or not accepting the post.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I don't confront installment issues. Perhaps you folks should twofold check your post. Do any of your posts disrupt the norms or not. On the off chance that there isn't, if you don't mind stand by a couple of more hours. In the event that you actually have issues, it would be ideal if you contact uphold. Show restraint. What's more, be glad.

• +1 1

The platform have had many evolution, some delays, but the site is still very much fruitful, as on how we now receive payments and how the system has had a new look on earnings. I think we will see different significant changes as we grow on the community as well as the usability of the forum

I started recently in the forum and so far I have not had any problems with payments. Maybe a little delay when correcting the tasks, which is understandable due to the large number of users that interact daily.