ETH To The Moon - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

ETH To The Moon

Which ETH price you expect when POS come?  

137 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. ETH price crossing ATH (over 1,400$)?

• Yes. To The Moon.
    • No. Maybe closely.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/03/21 at 12:27 PM

I expect the price of bitcoin to rise, but I do not think that it will exceed $ 300 The amount is $ 1400 is an exaggerated number and at least it will remain within the limits of $ 300 this year All sites and reports indicate this

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, magd said:

I expect the price of bitcoin to rise, but I do not think that it will exceed $ 300 The amount is $ 1400 is an exaggerated number and at least it will remain within the limits of $ 300 this year All sites and reports indicate this

It will pass the value of $300, ethereum pass that value and if the bitcoin bull run is successfully, then ethereum will cross over $1000, just wait and see how ethereum will surprise us

I think that Ethereum will start to grow only after bitcoin is worth less than 2000 dollars, this is the only possible option for it when it can soar in price. 

On 4/11/2020 at 1:46 PM, JamesMark said:

He thinks this will affect the ETH price very much. Bitcoin, possibly in May, Ethereum is the best and most reliable for all currencies.

Yea, ethereum is most reliable and very good coin to hold for a long imvestment, this ethereum will again show it potency when it crosses $1000 soon before this year run out

you need to observe the 2 sides of the occasion in a different way, individuals who buy Ethereum via promoting Bitcoin. for this reason, there's a slight growth inside the fee. however as you stated, a completely high boom I without a doubt do not count on this year

I think that it is unlikely that Ethereum will grow to such a price, since in my opinion, until it is updated 2.0, there will be no price increase, even up to $ 400.

17 minutes ago, King98 said:

be done to be independent about Ethereum Bitcoin and like others it is also a plus, because all cryptocurrencies are dependent on Bitcoin and Etherium is one of the best and most popular in the cryptocurrency market and I think The only unique moon that can reach Bitcoin is Bitcoin

Yea,, if bitcoin can reach to the Moon so much ethereum will have the same progress, you just don't have to underrate the project because they are the second best coin we have in cryptocurrency

52 minutes ago, Saboor said:

Yea,, if bitcoin can reach to the Moon so much ethereum will have the same progress, you just don't have to underrate the project because they are the second best coin we have in cryptocurrency

Fact, Bitcoin to cross ATH (all time high) need x2 which is 20,000$ and ETH to cross ATH need (with currently price) around x5 which is around 1,000$.

I just check result on voting (this topic) and interesting that we have 24 vote for To The Moon and 24 vote for Maybe closely. For all members which did not vote, vote and write your opinion will ETH price be x2 x3 x4 x5 and why.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

No, maybe closely to there. When will it even start moving I don't see the date not time. ETH which is still struggling to move up to 200$. That is really difficult for it.

Personally I strongly think that Ethereum will reach again $1000 before the end of 2020. I like this coin and it bring cryptocurrencies to the next level.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

8 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I just check result on voting (this topic) and interesting that we have 24 vote for To The Moon and 24 vote for Maybe closely. For all members which did not vote, vote and write your opinion will ETH price be x2 x3 x4 x5 and why.

We can't actually predict the best way which the ethereum will go by the next bull run, but it should be around the x3 which will be a good rise for the ethereum

Edited by Saboor

It's one of my favorite crypto coin. It will surely goes up but close to the moon. It's price is expected to go to $1000 in late 2020 because the big bullrun is also expected in this year.

Now Ethereum is worth about $ 200 , I think that this year it will definitely not be able to grow in price above $ 500, perhaps if bitcoin grows to $ 25,000, Ethereum can take off.

I think that Ethereum is very prospective cryptocurrency, but I don`t think that price can reach all time high level in the near future. We need to wait for new updates from 

It's very hard to say exactly but bro listen within coming years we can't expect so much pump from the Ethereum, maybe it would follow btc and pump but not to 1400$ straight. Let's see how it goes as halving is Also coming.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/15/2020 at 5:38 PM, bitcoinb said:

Personally I strongly think that Ethereum will reach again $1000 before the end of 2020. I like this coin and it bring cryptocurrencies to the next level.

It's OK that you thing but it's OK too that you share some reason because you think that ETH can cross ATH.

And if you did not noticed that is x5 from currently price.

I can agree that is strong cryptocurrency, but can not think that will cross ATH just because you like that coin always must be some news which will move price up.

You write "before the end of 2020" what if they postpone POS for next year?

You can not know, many people thing that BTC price will be over 15,000$ or 10,000$ on halving but like you could to see, nothing. Still price is under 10k.

But of course that does not to mean that will not, price can move and after halving too.

Ethereum to the moon and possible having to go over it's ATH, maybe can be anticipated with the release of the 2.0 version which the Ethereum network is planning on releasing into the Crypto scenes, as maybe this can make new highs in the market

I don't believe that ethereum could reach 1 thousand dollars any earlier than 2021 year just because it still has to be low price compared to what it was by the end of 2017.

23 hours ago, Rezort said:

I don't believe that ethereum could reach 1 thousand dollars any earlier than 2021 year just because it still has to be low price compared to what it was by the end of 2017.

Is that onlu reason because you think that ETH will not touch 1,000$ price?

It's not some reason.

Yes it's very high if price again cross 1,000$ (from currently) but everything is possible in crypto world, and if price go till 500$ that is from currently price is around x2.5 which is good too.

in the last bull run ethereum has reached almost $1400 but after than it came around $500-$600 right now many people are asking questions related ethereum price will it go again at that level I think yes but when bull run come 

Bitcoin prices always going high as it was at the starting. But now it cam e in the highest peak from zero to 10k usd. But the price seems to be very high in value. Eth has a good market grip. But the currency won't be very high in value now.  The price is now at 240$ but there is still time to reach at 1400$ usd. But we can hope best for that. 

I don't dare say for sure that the price will rise to the last maximum of 1200 dollars. But in the near future, I believe that growth to 400-500 is possible.

The etherum price will definitely increase or go to the moon by the help of bitcoin when it enters the bull run and it would be great to invest in it now but be aware that anything is capable of happening in the near future no one knows or can give an accurate prediction.

I believe ethereum will grow in a good price even if its not in this year! I will keep holding ethereum because i believe thy have large possibilities for crossing $1000 in the upcoming days!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is very possible ethereum will increase this year because of recent btc halving and the ethereum 2.0 that will make use of PoS to mine, this can make more people to invest on ether.