ETH To The Moon - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

ETH To The Moon

Which ETH price you expect when POS come?  

137 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. ETH price crossing ATH (over 1,400$)?

• Yes. To The Moon.
    • No. Maybe closely.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/03/21 at 12:27 PM

I think that Ethereum will not cost$ 1400, but Ethereum 2.0 under good circumstances can probably reach this price.

It seems to me that it will be stable for now. Of course, there will be small drawdowns and rises, but in general the price will be in place. Next year it seems to me there will be growth, relative to 2020

It is great news for all that the eth is precensing this price increase and will be able to stabilize at a higher point

It is great news for all that the eth is precensing this price increase and will be able to stabilize at a higher point

We have had a few months of gains and others of lateralization of the market, it is very possible that eth will go down a bit, I don't think it will go down too much, so at the end of the year we closed with an increase

Только сегодня вышел новый анонс от Ethereum Foundation. В котором Виталик Бутерин опубликовал информацию о краткосрочном и среднесрочном масштабирования Ethereum. 

1. Сверхвысокое масштабирование с шардингом + роллапы будет возможно в Phase 1

2. Шардинг НЕ «отменяется».

3. Используйте роллапы; вы получаете 100-кратное масштабирование даже без eth2

Данная новость может положительно сказаться на цене Эфира в среднесрочной перспективе. 

• -2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 7:30 AM, VovaCoolLol said:

ETH price looks really good right now. But nobody needs ETH with a n insanely huge price because the commisions should be huge too. So Ethereum looks like a good investment but still i don’t think that it should reach over 1000$ this year.

Maybe or maybe not, but in this topic I'm talking about ETH ATH (All Time High) price which is around 1,400$.

And if we see BTC for past months, it's stable at 10,000$ and if there are some movemant (up) ETH will follow for sure. Plus still there are no news when will start ETH POS, topic is about that too. Anyhow we will see.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:36 AM, marcog045 said:

When I started to take an interest in cryptocurrencys , Eth was more stable and safer than Btc.

Its value exceeded 1000 Usd. I bet on it.

I hope, those days come back !...

But in that time when ETH was above 1,000$ BTC price was around 20,000$. :classic_wink:

7 hours ago, okqqq said:

I think that Ethereum will not cost$ 1400, but Ethereum 2.0 under good circumstances can probably reach this price.

This topic is also about that. :classic_wink:

6 hours ago, Maikoldaddosio said:

ETH is expected to rise a lot in value after its upgrade to ETH 2.0 since it would have a lot of improvements and its transaction fees would drop in price, it is expected that by 2021 it will reach about 1,500 dollars

That means to cross ATH (All Time High) price.

6 hours ago, Bsyne90 said:

Now all coin down may we have to see each day new pump actually we need to see bitcoin stable above 11$ then we can say if eth going up

Down? Maybe from 2018. :classic_biggrin:

6 hours ago, dasneg said:

When the POS Mining of Ethereum starts then the price of Ethereum will start to rise. Now the market is red ethereum has no chance of increasing. Soon the Ethereum developer will be offering you hot and interesting information

I dont understand you, where you see that price of cryptocurrency is down? When you buy in 2018 when BTC was 20,000$? Or ETH 1,400$?

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

It is arguable will ETH moon and where the moon is exactly. Just after the last letter of Vitalik I am sure that what profy coders told me back in 2014 is true. And they told me that the problems inside Eth 1.0 were so structural and fundamental that they will not get rid of them. So what we see now is not Ethereum 2.0 it is 90% new system which they are planning to build. They are building it on additional layer and as I understood for now they do not need to go back. Why to return to 3000TPS again? From literally hundreds of thousand per second. As a conclusion - right now it is not time of Ethereum, look towards competitors.

It will be because of what I am very new but until now I did not see anything about ETH as many have been saying for a long time, I hope I hope that happens that would give me more enthusiasm to continue with this, many say by the end of the year or with Eth 2.0, and hopefully so be it.

Of course, of course, I have already read many articles that talk about it, and many have reached the same conclusion, that in the medium and long term the value of eth is going to increase significantly and that at this time it is the opportunity to buy insofar as possible since at least in 2022 its value will be high, if I had the opportunity to buy now at this time I would do it with my eyes closed.

At present, I believe that ETH can have a very good value in the market, despite the fact that there are downward movements, something totally normal in cryptocurrencies, your project has sufficient liquidity and is really sustainable over time.

The Ethereum project is a good project , it's adevelpoers projects , and all of us know that now the eth price is to good to invest , I thought no when eth pass to eth 2.0 and the econoki be more better than this time the eth price will be to the moon , and I think that the eth market cap will pass the btcs market cap at the few coming years , aim sure of that 

Once it was at $ 1000 and it was a bubble price, I say that it can settle at $ 500 and hit a barrier, unless the market is triggered and at most it will have a peak at $ 1000

On 10/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, hari0290 said:

Firstly Eth is in demand due to DEFI projects. For sending token high fee is required and eth is needed for this. 

Secondly high trading volume and rank on no.2 in all cryptomarket i think it has bright future.

with the regulation coming to crypto i think DEFI market will be at risk and also there wont be the same need for eth again, just how the ICO's pumped the eth price and then it fell again.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, leleojal said:

A lot of things are based on ETH and it has near-limitless potential. since the underlying structure of ETH is quite different from its significant other, investors can make some estimates.

See, it should be noted that this cryptocurrency does not only happen to be a coin. In fact, it is a sheer technology that facilitates a great variety of business and startups.

Wait "does not only happen to be a coin" what that means at all?

What is if is not a coin? Maybe some virtual token? :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Franklin05 said:

The price of Ethereum can go up by 3.100% and reach $7500 after being driven by Bitcoin, says the expert. The market capitalization of 1 trillion dollars may be responsible for the increase in the price of the altcoin

Look, if ETH price hit 7,500$ what you think which BTC price will be?

50,000$ or 100,000$? :classic_biggrin:

What "expert" say about that (BTC)?

20 minutes ago, luisrenato said:

transactions in the ethereum network doubled in the last 6 months and with them the price of the rates which is threatening the development of the Defi which has made many of them migrate to the Tron network where the rates are lower therefore I do not believe that the price of ethereum will go to the moon but rather that it will make a downward correction in the medium term
they will go to the moon

You are right about this, TRON is very popular this days.weeks.

And there are a lot of (interesting) news about TRON, like for example they add BTCTRON which have rate 1:1 with real BTC and TronLink add wallet for BTCTRON too. Or for example SUN token and farming, etc.

15 minutes ago, gabrielrojasg said:

Once it was at $ 1000 and it was a bubble price, I say that it can settle at $ 500 and hit a barrier, unless the market is triggered and at most it will have a peak at $ 1000

ATH (All Time High) ETH price was around 1,400$ and in that time BTC price was around 20,000$, and if ETH cross that price that means that break ATH price. Which will be big event.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

maybe yes but not this years.. eth can upgrade to eth 2 but if succes to upgrase to eth 2 i thinks the price can be up because eth can't to miner again and the price can be going to the moon but this just my opinion but i don't now ee wiat and see about eth 2

We will fly to the moon if someone adds fuel to the rocket in the form of new technologies, otherwise we will have to sit on the ground and watch other rockets take off.

ETH looks very healthier now , eth2.0 makes bid noice and increedble pump.end of 2021 ether have many altime highs..

but depant on covid-19... if the lock down contiues...are a new 2nd wave lockdown comes i dont know what happen.. 

I think ETH will rise in price if Bitcoin gets cheaper. Since Bitcoin is unlikely to be below $ 5,000, ETH will not grow as much, it will "remain in the shadow" of Bitcoin.

ETH To The Moon Yes, because this Etherium coin has gained a lot of popularity now. So I agree with you.  In this crypto currency ETH it is now as bright as the moon.

ETH is one of the most known currencies after Bitcoin, and it is likely that its price will increase dramatically in the coming period

Ethereum, like other currencies, faces ups and downs, depending on market fluctuations and surrounding things that affect the global economy