ETH To The Moon - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

ETH To The Moon

Which ETH price you expect when POS come?  

137 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. ETH price crossing ATH (over 1,400$)?

• Yes. To The Moon.
    • No. Maybe closely.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/03/21 at 12:27 PM

Like you can see that ETH have a really good movemant in previous days, and my personally opinion is that can be first step that ETH to restore old glory or again touch or cross ATH (all time high) price.

I will share some details in percentages how much ETH price increased from the previous year:

1 Day / +5.9%

1 Week / +27%

1 Month / +78%

1 Year / +116% 

This is for price in USD market.

But if we look on BTC/ETH market we can see that ETH is recovering there too, I will share details in percentages too:

1 Day / +5.9%

1 Week / +18%

1 Month / +46%

1 Year / -24%

Like you can see that before one year BTC/ETH price was for 24% more higher which is around 0.038 BTC and currently ETH price is around 0.025 BTC which is not a lot lower than last year. 

And main thing which all ETH holders expect is ETH POS (Proof Of Stake), and that can be a really good reason that ETH (like I write in tittle) go To The Moon. :classic_biggrin:

If we compare ETH with BTC for 7 days chart we can see that BTC jump around +8% but ETH jump around +27% which is over x3 than BTC.

Share your opinion about ETH and what you expect when POS come, and what you think about this ETH movemant in previous days. :classic_wink:

P.S. You can find here pool where you can vote which price you expect when ETH POS come. :classic_wink:

Edited by BullRunBit
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

We know eth price is now very good. I think this coin price will go $500 to $700 high. We also can't predict this coin actual price, how much this coin go high we don't know but I hope this coin go to the moon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion, cryptocurrency prices will fall very soon. It was a short term pump. We are now in the correction zone Soon the market will turn red

• +1 2

When Bitcoin has done a bullrun and if it is possible that Bitcoin returns again this year and goes higher than the previous year, then Ethereum prices will probably surpass previous pricesYes, I think Ethereum will reach $ 1000 worth of 2017 again

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, hmind said:

Yup I think Ethereum will again reach the value of $ 1,000 like in 2017 when bitcoin did a bullrun. And if it is possible that this year the bitcoin returns again and exceeds the previous year, then it is likely that Ethereum prices will exceed the previous prices too.

If you look on chart ETH price 2017 was over 1,000$ when BTC price hit 20,000$.

8 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

I agree with the title of this topic, ETH to the moon will happen soon. I have done my own analysis, it turns out the analysis not much different from the opening post. Indeed in 2020 ETH's performance was truly amazing. But to get through ATH price of $ 1,400 is still too fast. In my opinion the possibility of ETH will go to the price of $ 700.

But this year have a good reason that price of cryptocurrency go higher, for example Bitcoin halving which maybe can happen in April maybe in May (I read that maybe can happen in April).

And second reason ETH POS but nobody dont know when that will happen and when that news be released (date) I think that will move ETH price a lot.

6 hours ago, imagine said:

ETH has been performing in a great way during the last weeks but I have my doubts this I going to continue for much longer.

Yes and is there any reason/news? I did not read any related with ETH, but what will be when news about POS be released that is the question.

I personally think that to cross ATH price it's looks not possible/not logic, but what have logic in crypto? :classic_biggrin:

And if we look on currently price 284$ it's just a matter of time when will cross 300$ and looks like that it's more logical (if bullrun come) that will be price around 600$/700$ than to cross ATH but again question is what will be if BTC cross 20,000$ and price go to 25k or 30k which price will be for ETH?

Many questions, but one thing is sure that price slowly go up.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Ethereum is almost less than 300$ which means bulls take the position.it may go to the moon and more than 2000 usd in this 2020. strong chance after trigger tremendous bull run. I decided to buy ethereum coin when the price goes down to under 200 dollars. if it does then i believe its good time to buy to make good money

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Of course. I expect ethereum go to the moon you know ethereum is very potential altcoin so who knows this year will happen to reach the highest price of ethereum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I voted yes as I am certain that Ethereum will make a new ATH. I'm not sure about when though, and I strongly disagree with ETH fans that think it will be this year. I'm mostly thinking of 2021 which I see as the main year where cryptocurrencies will be massively adopted. 1400$ was just the beginning for Ethereum. It's blockchain is already used by major financial and industrial organizations and it's development is constant. I can only expect good things from Vitalik and the rest Ethereum team for the future.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I voted yes as I am certain that Ethereum will make a new ATH. I'm not sure about when though, and I strongly disagree with ETH fans that think it will be this year. I'm mostly thinking of 2021 which I see as the main year where cryptocurrencies will be massively adopted. 1400$ was just the beginning for Ethereum. It's blockchain is already used by major financial and industrial organizations and it's development is constant. I can only expect good things from Vitalik and the rest Ethereum team for the future.

I agree with all what you say, just about price to hit or cross ATH that means that BTC and others major cryptocurrency must to go higher too. And for example if BTC halving move price of cryptocurrency higher and if we see news about ETH POS this year too that can move ETH price a lot.

4 hours ago, imagine said:

I applaud your enthusiasm but I do not see ethereum reaching 1400 for each coin but if it does then maybe bitcoin will be worth 100k.

Not that does not have to mean that at all.

Because ETH price was around 1,400$ when Bitcoin price was around 20,000$ and if like you say Bitcoin hit 100k what you think ETH price will be? 20,000$? :classic_biggrin:

• +2 1
  • +4 1

it is possible that ethereum will reach the moon in the future, which is difficult to say but not yet, now its value is relative. I also really hope it will hit the moon soon.

• +1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 2:36 PM, BullRunBit said:

Like you can see that ETH have a really good movemant in previous days, and my personally opinion is that can be first step that ETH to restore old glory or again touch or cross ATH (all time high) price.

I will share some details in percentages how much ETH price increased from the previous year:

1 Day / +5.9%

1 Week / +27%

1 Month / +78%

1 Year / +116% 

But if we look on BTC/ETH market we can see that ETH is recovering there too, I will share details in percentages too:

1 Day / +5.9%

1 Week / +18%

1 Month / +46%

1 Year / -24%

Like you can see that before one year BTC/ETH price was for 24% more higher which is around 0.038 BTC and currently ETH price is around 0.025 BTC which is not a lot lower than last year. 

And main thing which all ETH holders expect is ETH POS (Proof Of Stake), and that can be a really good reason that ETH (like I write in tittle) go To The Moon. :classic_biggrin:

If we compare ETH with BTC for 7 days chart we can see that BTC jump around +8% but ETH jump around +27% which is over x3 than BTC.

Share your opinion about ETH and what you expect when POS come, and what you think about this ETH movemant in previous days. :classic_wink:

P.S. You can find here pool where you can vote which price you expect when ETH POS come. :classic_wink:

I am looking the coin-market everyday and I saw ETH coin price increasing day by day, today ETH price is 278 usd few day's go ETH price was 170 usd but now ETH price near to 300 usd. I think ETH price can go 1400 usd in the end of the year.

• +3 1

i don't think ETH hit 1400$ but this coin hit 1000$ in future I strongly believe ETH pump up in future, this prices in not big when ETH launched their new technology ETH 2.0, then this coin goes high but they can't launch their latest technology when this ETH market rise, I hope this project developers soon they do this process and ETH regain their prices in future.

• +3 1

On 2/13/2020 at 4:36 PM, BullRunBit said:

1 Day / +5.9%

1 Week / +27%

1 Month / +78%

1 Year / +116% 

1 Day / +5.9%

1 Week / +18%

1 Month / +46%

1 Year / -24%

Eth will surely skyrocket within this year so we can expect that it will moon in the following months. The market is getting lively again if you will check the prices of any currencies, even if ETH increase is not that much compare to other currencies that were able to x2 their price in less than 2 months still ETH is a safe investment option. 

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Mazharul0000 said:

I think no one thinks that ETH price can move like that. but i imagine it will not intersect each and every one time peak this year

You think no one things. :classic_biggrin:

You can check vote result on top of topic, and it's better to write your opinion why you think that ETH can not cross/hit ATH.

59 minutes ago, MysteriousIdentity said:

Eth will surely skyrocket within this year so we can expect that it will moon in the following months. The market is getting lively again if you will check the prices of any currencies, even if ETH increase is not that much compare to other currencies that were able to x2 their price in less than 2 months still ETH is a safe investment option. 

But question is when we will see news about ETH 2.0 or POS and then we can expect real jump/pump of price.

Yes price jump x2 from previous few months, but BTC price jump too that cannot be bypassed.

BTC holders expect halving for few months and that is good reason that price go up and that can move ETH price too, but what will be if we after that have news about POS for ETH what can be with ETH price.

49 minutes ago, outsskux said:

ETH to the moon is difficult, to pass $ 1,400, I think this year can not, it is quite stable so this value is hard to reach. Of course predictions are predictions and anything can happen.

Like I write above that ETH price jump higher must to have some reason for that, and POS is really good reason.

But when that will be, will that be this year that is question. In any case ETH price doing well right now.

I think closely but not totally.for my own opinion maybe nextyear is the time of etherium to go the price that will pump very much.so iwill start holding it at the next few months

On 2/13/2020 at 9:36 AM, BullRunBit said:

1 Day / +5.9%

1 Week / +27%

1 Month / +78%

1 Year / +116% 

1 Day / +5.9%

1 Week / +18%

1 Month / +46%

1 Year / -24%

i don't think etherum will reach his all time high this month or this year, even if they have really good news like the proof of stake.

in my opinion this is the bitcoin year so all other coin, like eth, will not explode in 2020

News about ETH POS (2.0):

https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-reveals-ethereum-20-roadmap-to-cointelegraph

Like you can read in news ETH will probably cross to POS this year and that can be a really good reason that ETH price go much higher than currently price.

And to note that BTC halving is approaching and like we can read in this news ETH POS too, do these two events can move price of cryptocurrency a lot or not evaluate for yourself. :classic_smile:

If there is more news about ETH POS (2.0) I will share in this topic.

It is not yet certain that ETH could go with that price this year, because it is too far from now, maybe a few more years before it will go with that price , and I can it can be possible.

When the POS Mining of Ethereum starts then the price of Ethereum will start to rise. Now the market is red ethereum has no chance of increasing. Soon the Ethereum developer will be offering you hot and interesting information

I think that eth will once again surprise everyone. I am seeing similar fud as i did before last time it went parabolic. And i am not buying that this time. This time i am ready for the rise and it will probably be bigger then ever. Perhaps not in btc value but in usd value.

I think your count will all be wrong if it is not in line with bitcoin price movements. Because I think all coins, including ETH, depend on bitcoin movements.

Ethereum has sure a lot of more room to grow, 500$ after their update release should be not much of a hard target for ethereum to get to and after that you can have your eyes even on higher targets.

41 minutes ago, fila said:

I do read a lot of topics on here stating and asking that ethereum will rise big time and that it will be reaching new all time highs very soon and so on so I can only hope this occurs.

I read that too, someone ask (topic here) do you thing that ETH will cross BTC etc.

OK maybe ETH will cross ATH but to cross BTC price I dont thing so.

And how you can see ETH price now is over 200$ which is good, and BTC halving is approaching and this year maybe ETH POS (2.0). This is only prediction who knows what will happen, but  BTC and ETH are two biggest cryptocurrency and this is big news/event and maybe will affect on price. In any case someone buy more coins on this drop. :classic_biggrin:

Exactly while seeing the present scenario we all users are very much clear that the altcoins like ethereum, ripple are very much profitable coins for the users dealing with ethereum is now very much profitable user can maximize their profit through it.