Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Teaching about Cryptocurrency, this is good. Now don't do trading because this time is very risky but you can invest your money. You will start your courier in Crypto but stay away from Crypto hackers and scammers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

actually there's people doubt about investing about so remember to invest only the amount you can afford to loose because we not know the ups and downs scenarios of coins in the market.. but because of this cryptotalk we will earn bitcoin to this just making post useful to others and we must teach to the family about cryptocurrency we spread this field we can earn extra money..

• +1 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Maybe you can show a video about crypto currencies on Youtube, after that give coins worth a few dollars just for them to practice trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Every person in this forum wants to teach his family to work in this field, so for me, I tried a lot with my family, but few of them did not respond to me, and this is because they are afraid and afraid of financial matters related to the Internet. I hope I can convince them in the coming months.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Try to show them some payment proofs, I thin this will attract them to your ideas, and without something touchable like money, I guess you will have a hard time convincing them to enter crypto world, think about what I said and i think you will get your goals 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Same problem I face in teaching my family about cryptocurrencies. Not only Family, even Friends doesn't have much interest or trust on online earning. Very scared of loosing money in the process.

• +3 1

21 hours ago, chococheesa said:

but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency. 

That what I'm feel when first time know and try about crypto, that's normal but how you convince them to keep interesting and learn is more important than that. Give them proof and risk in same part but use free way to get crypto first, don't jump to far. Step by step make sure they happy with crypto.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It's good when you share knowledge to others becous some people are so confused about Bitcoin but I think it is very hard to teach our moms about btc.

Edited by Sheriyar siyal
  • +3 1

I have spend a lot of time teaching people about cryptocurrencies and how it can improve their lives but it is not easy, there is too much negative news on cryptocurrency

• +3 1

It's really difficult to recruit beginner.but if you show them payment proof and the cash that you cash out.im sure they will start to be interested on cryptocurrency.just be patient to explain to them how cryptocurency works.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Its better not to involve family members in this business. Its ok if they ask and want to know more about this industry but inviting them out of thin air its a suicide. You don't want to be the reason if they lose money in this market. So always be smart and only share when they ask you to share.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

spacer.png

first they need to know about cryptocurrencies very well and its benefits and before investing on anything on anything , they should have confidence to do it but i think its long way down 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You teach your family crypto currency it was good decision. I think you should inspire them and also talk them its benefit and positive site dont try to scare them if they scare just give your support and inspired them not fear keep in believe yourself.       

• +1 1
  • +5 1

As cryptocurrency is also a type of business or leave it .. if you are trading and your money which is surely hard earned needs to be utilised in every best possible way so make this thing clear to your family and start earning as much as possible 

thanks.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If had a cash out in your e-wallet let them know it then you start to say about this forum first because BG introducing this to them it will be a good start form them to earn free coins that is kinda enough. Besides, they will gain knowledge to from the different sections.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

That's the greatest thing you can do sharing your crypto knowledge with your family and friends. I keep sharing my crypto knowledge with my friends always because how much i share with them that much get to learn also.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That's kindly hard to do that because first of all some of the family members have no mobile devices. Also some sisters and brothers are busy to their work so the outcome, they don't care in crypto currency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Just convince them that they can make money online but if they really refused then don't force them just focus yourself to earn cryptocurrency they will join you soon.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I make a step to Learn about cryptocurrency, my next generation can lear form me. The thing is that I need to be step on first, then they will follow my path.

• +2 1

You can start by showing them some of the money you have withdrawn so that they will know its real and be persuaded to also join because I was also hesitant to join the forum but was finally persuaded to when I saw it was for real.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's kinda hard to explain people around you about crypto currency because most of them think that it is illegal. But I am telling my friends just like I have been told by my friend.

• +3 1

I told my family about the coding and I explained a lot of information to them about this and my brother also started working with the coding too. This helps him to secure additional income for our family.

I seek to explain to my relatives the importance of encryption and how to benefit from it

This is exactly what I want to teach my children about the cryptocurrency, but first I have to learn and be professional in this field, and then I implant this work in all my family members.

• +1 1