Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

It a good thing you want to do,  because if all your family would be involved in cryptocurrencies then I can assure you that you would make some good amount of money everyday,  you should try hard to convince them to join and start earning too. 

• +2 1

At first, a person is afraid to work on websites, but they become reliable upon experience. I always advise my family to work in this good forum to gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

yeah I have teached my family members that how you can work on this platform I have guided them and also some my friend that how you will able to make profit on this platform they are working here. they are also making their own profit .

Hello . Cryptocurrencies, it is very difficult, my dear. Every person going through this experience must overcome these fears in order to achieve success, so I advise that you explain the matter to them in a simple way so that they are convinced and achieve success, you must tell them about your success in this work and how to profit and the world of cryptography has a very successful future, It might be a very nice thing to convince the family in this forum, friend.

Yes, we can teach our children, brothers and families on this program, in order for them to benefit from this platform in terms of money, and on the other hand, they can also learn the English language.

Nice to hear you tried to share your family information. I am also a new member of Crypto Talk to learn this. Cryptocurrency is extremely important and helpful for everyone. Have you agreed to use cryptocurrency in some currencies by typing your parents? Learning about cryptocurrency brings you a lot of opportunities. Like me, my life has changed since I entered the world of cryptocurrency. I can make my own money from cryptocurrency trading and investing as well as working in this forum. This is why I want to share with my family the opportunities that cryptocurrency gives me.

That's very cool. I also teach my family and encourage them to use this forum.  It is a very good way to spend time in crypto.  Our every time is valuable. If we use it part-time it will help us because we can gain knowledge and earn money.  That's I love it so much. My sister also loves to use this forum.  

On 2/12/2020 at 8:57 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Teaching your family about cryptocurrency is rather tough. I have tried to teach my family about cryptocrrency however they are still rather skeptical when it comes to investing or earning it online. Especially since my country doesn't have a lot of places that accept crypto. However, i personally believe that crypto will start taking over in many businesses and it could be the future of payment.

Yes dear, I agree with you that teaching your family is very tough but when I join this forum i so I am very happy to know that l can learn and earn at the same time and I try to my best for teaching to my family to join this best platform.

It's very difficult, I admit it, because the old tricks don't know much about the internet and making money and knowing about it.
The best way to teach them, in my view, is through to see the results of our work and we are tired 
The spread and learning of cryptocurrency by more people will increase its success and expansion.
I wish everyone the best.

Hello my friend, there are many people afraid to enter the world of cryptocurrencies because they do not know much about it, so we have to learn well about cryptocurrencies and when we earn money from it and tell a family about it, they will be tempted to enter this forum and gain from it, and so the fear of going through this experience goes away..

I always try to explain to family, friends and people who do not have an idea about the cryptocurrency and advise them to take any step in this field and many of them are convinced that this step is important for the future and they should register in this forum and start working in the field of cryptocurrencies and earn money and information.

Dear no I am the only one in my house that are doing this work and I am also not know about all the things and I am also facing many difficulty in my work so now I can't teach Other about it I am also searching about it and I am getting information about the work.

To be honest it's very difficult task to teach some kind of article and others related data to the crypto currencies. They always said that it's fake and Denise the existence. So for me.its not easy.

Has been researching cryptocurrency for many months now. About last month, I finally started. I opened an wallet and started a few investments. Understandably crypto is going to change a lot in the future, that’s why there are still a lot of people who still don’t think or believe in cryptocurrency, if you will. There was a lot of talk in the chats about cryptocurrency and I learned a lot about it. Got some airdrops.

I have gained so much knowledge about cryptocurrency from this firum.  I learned about investment and trading. I didn't have any knowledge about  cryptocurrency before but after working here, i have learn a lot about cryptocurrency. Now i teach my friends and family about cryptocurrency and share my knowledge and experience  with them

Good job my friend knowledge will increase by sharing with others. Everyone of us should share their knowledge and experience with others. This will helpful for those who are beginners.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

If your family are scared to invest money you can tell them about it and after that if they look interested you can give them demo account for training . Their are lots of website and app that give you demo account .

With cryptocurrency becoming more popular, I decided to teach my family about it. My mom was hesitant at first, but after I explained it to her, she was more interested. My dad was already familiar with the concept, so he was more supportive. Overall, they were both receptive to the idea of learning about cryptocurrency.