Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

sure you are put pen to paper i established with you cryptotalk adjustment my vivacity more or less country are second-hand cryptotalk and crypto is fantastically unsurpassed i like crypto yobit is reliable exchanger bitcoin is same finest particular country benefit btc you be capable of produce a boundary marker and earn bitcoin

I gave each of my kids $50 in Bitcoins, and told them to treat it like a long term investment. That way they learn about crypto, and also learn that the market can go up and down. I hope they earn money with it, but if they don't, at least they learned something 🙂

My siblings (all of them over 50 years old, like me) are not interested in crypto, and I think they will not like the speculative nature anyway. So I am not trying to convince them.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

With this we preserve produce a same mild profits. i will put on trial to educate my contributors about this place and this cryptocurrency may be especially beneficial. we are gifted to educate everyone. anybody must be adept of earn their enjoyment time and profits without problems.

I think you should show your family some videos from YouTube related to cryptocurrencies. I found some really interesting videos for beginners where they explain with real life situations how bitcoin and blockchain works 

First of all, I think that you should tell us what cryptocurrencies are, otherwise they will not want to use them and any of your advice will be ignored.

Hmmm, we can't convince anyone of anything alot of us try to find the job that fit him and your family need time and you need to show them the results of your job here.

1 minute ago, Rozze said:

welcome my friend Yes, there is a lot of concern about this I have tried with my family and friends but I have not succeeded I do not know why this fear I think crybtotalk is a good step to start

Why don't you just buy them some crypto to get them started? You could even give them a paper wallet at first, to let them grasp the idea.

• +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Yeah, you should do this, crypto is important for our life, we should think for future, what will you do when all things manages by bitcoin??? Sure going buy bitcoin by your own trick, so anyone should share his/her knowledge for this.

That is complicated, I have been talking about cryptos in my house for a long time, at first they did not understand and thought that they were illegal things, over time they already changed their thinking a little, but they did not invest in cryptos, even they did not trust.

Hopefully you are earning some money from crypto market because this market gave us some quickly profit and we can become rich from bitcoin and altcoins market but for this purposes we need to become a professional traders of crypto market. 

• +1 1

If you earned  high amount of money from here. You need to saw your earning money. I have seen many people are earning from crypto currency. It can be helpful for your family. You can teach them it is best platform for me. 

On 2/12/2020 at 8:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

In my side I didn't share it my family. Because they don't have proper knowledge about a phone. But I share this with my friends. Now they use wallets and also involved with crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

You are doing the right thing brother.. Because crypto currency is helpful to us and the future generation will be fully depend on crypto currency as it will be favorite to all..i am agree with your idea

I don't have any siblings to teach about cryptocurrency and my friends won't want to take risk of investing, we just need to enlighten one another about this so as to have a better knowledge and understanding of all what trading is all about cos trading involves risk, investment, profit and loss. So you just have to be prepared for one. As for me, I  will summon courage of investing.

Mine when having to tell two of my siblings two of them was pretty easier than most guys having to involve some of their relatives the join Crypto, mine was just because I had a withdraw from Crypto to a mobile wallet  and that's how they just easily joined

• +1 1

Bro this field is not easy also you can win or lose in a second so we need to read all the steps to have confidence that will lead us to be more positive through our work in the future anything new to people need time to deal with it.

The best reason you can convince them to learn is that you can earn money from trading and come with it to them and tell them that this money is from cryptocurrency trading.

• +1 1

Its really hard to convince anyone especially the late generations and who are new in this new technologies. They are full of doubts about this as this was new for them,so having patience and slowly educating them will soon make them decide and learn.

The field of cryptocurrencies, such as learning to drive the first time, it will seem difficult and then it becomes easier than they expect and you only have to teach them every time something about crypto and they like it

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/12/2020 at 4:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

It's very hard to convince other people and especially elderly people to believe that there's earning from the internet. The only currency they know is fiat and that's it! Any other currency to them is just scam.

Let your family know in advance what the advantages of this are and the fact that they are not so straightforward, you need to have a good idea about this.

• -1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 4:20 PM, chococheesa said:

This work is scary for most people and fun for other people. I told them that working on this site can earn you more money and when you show them the money they will motivate them to enter the forum to bring money and teach them how to deal and conditions inside the forum to become more experienced and popular people.

You are doing  good  job by teaching  your  faimly  about  crypto currencies.  Because  crypto  currencies are going  more  popular  among  the communities all over the world. It will be more profitable in future. 

I am very lucky because everyone in my family knows the cryptocurrencies they participate in and are very excited to discuss with me every day. If the people in your family are scared, I think not to participate in cryptocurrencies, they have to overcome fear to be able to participate and make a perfect profit here.

I don't think that it is a good idea!You should enter yourself in the crypto currency and trading.You need to be successful in these platform first and then you can show them how you performed!In this way you can ready them to help you and to motivate you.