Crypto gift in Valentine day. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto gift in Valentine day.

it is hard to say that they will be gifting us any thing on the valentine, but it is good to be a user of crypto crrency. because it have a lot of things that we can learn easily.so i think that if you want to gift some one than this site is also good to be gifted because they will be able to earn and learn from it.

Well, literally i didn't some free coins from my love ones because i need to hold it first and wait for the good value to get an extra profit from it. I hope you understand. Happy posting everyone.

My first love is crtpto currency and I don't want to give gift any one, I hold my love to my future plan because my crypto lover is so expensive, so i cannot give anyone and this Valentine day, crypto already give the gift bitcoin prices hit 10000$ dollars this really crtyptos Valentine gift really we are happy to see this prices.

• Useful or interesting 1

Coming World Love Day This day is the center of what Cryptotalk has left a special gift!  Here's how to make a chocolate by imitating a crypto currency, will this work actually be done in this forum on the occasion of World Love Day.  Having such an event will make people work easier and increase the membership of the crypto as the work progresses.

• +2 1

This thing had not occurred to me before, but I would buy the gift from one of the electronic stores that accepts payment via cryptocurrency and I will pay them in bitcoin currency.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

I already gave my loved one a portfolio with some crypto as a present. unfortunately I couldn't wrap it 😀. But she was happy with it anyway.

• +2 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

5 hours ago, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

That's an interesting question and if we give a crypto gift to some loved ones that will be a interesting gift too. You have give me a good idea, now i will definitely use crypto to buy some thing to give my lovely wife. Crypto have made life easy in many of ways and this valentine's day will be a different though.

• +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

2 minutes ago, Mohd12 said:

It has not really occur to me that one can do this until I saw this your post. To also push for adoption of cryptocurrency, one can use this method of gifting people cryptocurrency related items like the hard crypto wallets. really cared about whom had no idea what crypto was. I am actually hoping in some good valentines day .

It's a good idea for crypto lovers, there are sites that let you send gifts by crypto currency in many forms. Like dinner, jewelry cards gifts etc.

• +2 1

My partner would say "even on Valentine's Day with the crypto theme."

Here is a business model, maybe there is crypto love, I think that for now I will take that day to be disconnected from crypto for a few hours, but if you know of any cryptographic currency with this business model, post it here.

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

10 hours ago, hmind said:

Most exchanges are celebrating Valentine with a gift on Twitter; Binance, Kucoin tweets about their Val's gift already. My girlfriend is not too keen about crypto and as such getting her crypto will be a bad idea. I'm waiting on Yobit to gift us with Val's gift

• +1 1

11 hours ago, hmind said:

Still I have no plans for gift to any my beloved at Valentine day because my no special person working on crypto market other wise may be I gave some bitcoin to my that person. 

• +2 1

l think that is right. l have been thinking about something suitable and appropriate depending on the turn out of things . Some of my loved ones believe in surprises and unexpected situations that will bring about  new good lessons and learning. Maybe when time get more close to Valentine day, l will consider doing that or something  that will give what is required. 

Edited by Haony
  • +1 1

it would not be a bad idea, to share with the mutual person who also likes this world seems to me perfect, great idea, good subject.

• +2 1

I do not suggest to gift his crypto to anyone. Its possible thet he/she is tle most loveable person but think how tough is this to earn bitcoins. Beside that the price of bitcoins are also increasing. So why you want to loose the opportunity to be rich.? Don’t give crypto anybody.  

• +2 1

I have never associated crypto with Valentine's day before, didn't think the two of them had anything in common.

You know crypto price is unstable and it can leave you feeling bad at the end of the day.

• +2 1

Giving crypto as your gift to your love ones is rare, giving chocolates, rose, shoes was common, but crypto is very good.

• +1 1

I never paid attention to this idea before, it is really good for someone who has a partner who deals in cryptocurrencies because there are a lot of people do not know much about it but it is a really nice gift

Yes nice idea.  You can convert your cryptocurrencies to your country's money  and then you can now buy whatever you want this valentines day. It's really a great gift to have.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, hmind said:

sad but my husband have no knowledge in crypto. but one time he asked me what gift I like to have then I say I like chocolate cake but I like Bitcoin cake 🙂 🙂 

Dd1yov2VAAEL_Vg.jpg

• +1 1

This topic is vary funny for me omg I think it's a waste of money. With this money you can start your own business. You can do shopping Can pay your fee. Who can agree with me? Please your first priority is your future  not love please be aware 

• +2 1

15 hours ago, hmind said:

This is pretty unique idea but this will only work if your love one knows about crypto currencies because if they don't then they will be thinking that you are out of your mind already. I'll just hope that someday there will be more women to become involve in crypto currencies so this type of scenario will become popular, giving gifts using crypto currencies.

• +2 1

That would a great idea actually. Giving something in the form of bitcoin's cake or something, might be a pretty great idea. Especially if the loved one is also bitcoin lovers. They'll be more than happy to receive such gifts I think

• +2 1

Well i am not planning to give Crypto gift but i will withdraw some coins that i have earned from Cryptotalk and will go for a date if i tell her about Crypto she won't understand so there is no point in giving Crypto as. Gift

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, soon Valentine's Day and on this day a lot of people give gifts, it seems like there will be many plans such as chocolate-shaped Bitcoin that you can give to someone you care about. Yes many plans on that day.

• +2 1