Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

thanks, there's also xrp that has a low fee of 0.5 xrp or $0.1 which is cheaper than even LTC and xrp is very fast in transactions too

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You can withdraw your funds into your payeer accout because other cryptocurrencies fees is too much, you can withdraw Payeer USD for only 7 cents for every one dollar or perfect money with 1 cent for every one dollar.

"We grow by lifting others"

thanks for sharing this many people are facing High withdrawal fee problem on yobit exchange for bitcoin but using this we can reduce withdrawal fee but you should also mention ripple 

i use trx for withdrawal because i usually use this coin for my transfers and withdrawal trx in yobit is really fast. i heard from one user xrp's withdrawal fee is 0.5 xrp but i didn't try it yet. and dash fee is low too.

You should be curious enough to exchange bit coin using wallets. The exchange fee in yobit is low and trade can be done using xrp.

Yes, I always try to convert my Bitcoin into LTC because the withdrawal charges are very less. I must say that this for should reached to everyone because everybody Don't know the value of that is the there

I am using ltc coin to withdraw which is the best in terms of fees currently in the yobit platform and this is really good and I recommend using that

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you for that information as i also concur and agree with most of the replies about XRP.

XRP is basically the best lowered fee currency for you to use it as a withdrawal option.

But first you should trade your currencies for it and gather them all as in solid currency withdrawal pack since XRP has a minimum required amount of 22 XRP.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yeah mate.I already knew about these coins with lower withdraw fee.These are the best coins to withdraw our earned bitcoin from yobit.For that we will need to exchange our BTC to any of these coin.I most often use LTC and i used TRX for two times.But still is didn't use waves.Hope to use it in future as it's fee is less than all other coin.  

Edited by Jami273

You are right about these coins but I think you forgot to mention ethereum which also has a lower transaction fees that bitcoin, ethereum is the second world digital currency and it has a transaction fee of 0.005 which I also think is safe and better for the public because it is popular in every exchanger you visit 

On 5/27/2020 at 9:18 PM, Jami273 said:

Yeah mate.I already knew about these coins with lower withdraw fee.These are the best coins to withdraw our earned bitcoin from yobit.For that we will need to exchange our BTC to any of these coin.I most often use LTC and i used TRX for two times.But still is didn't use waves.Hope to use it in future as it's fee is less than all other coin.  

Waves is not as fast as Ripple which I am using, but at least you don't lose anything at all to fees. TRX is also really fast but I haven't used it. It does require 10TRX for withdrawal from yobit, which is like 10-15 cents right now. Not too much either.

• Useful or interesting 1

First the XVG is still in maintenance a long time ,in my personal withdrawal coin i use the digibyte DGB it's the lowest fee to withdraw in all exchange and dont take a long time you need just 0.002 and one DGB is 190 satoshi so you can see the difference 

• +1 1

I usually need to withdraw some balance from the yobit platform and use TRX to withdraw the balance.
But why do you want to withdraw your balance to binance?
My experience is that yobit is better than binance because yobit supports its users more than other platforms.

Bitcoin outperforms all currencies with withdrawal fees that amount to more than 10 dollars, which is a large amount and it is not recommended to withdraw through it except in the case of long-term storage However, as you have indicated, there are several alternatives, such as xrp, trx, and litecoin, as withdrawal fees are very low.

• +2 1

I agree but in making withdrawal i use to choose what coin is accessible to all wallet and exchange. So that i use Ripple i am availing low withdrawal fee and also i can use it and transfer it to some other wallet and exchange since it exist.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes mate i also use to withdraw in the Ltc and upto now from YoBit exchange i Don't have any issues in transaction and it doesn't even take longer too. And fee is very less in ltc so i do prefer it while doing withdrawal and later we can convert it to any assest we want, or simply use it as payment options.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Nice information you have shared but i think every one should use litecoin for withdrawal to their   from yobit exchange site.. I always used litecoin to withdrawal as it fee low.. Again my local exchange site dont support xrp so i need to prefer litecoin most to sell it immediately..again lite coin is a Famous altcoin so you need to take no risk about its Price decreasing doubt..           

On 3/28/2020 at 9:15 PM, Cammer said:

Thanks for sharing my friend. I personally exchange from Bitcoin to Litecoin mainly as the fees are low and a lot of middlemen in my country buy LTC with low percentage. 

Well, that's good for you mate but for me, i used the xrp when i withdrawing some coins to yobit because it is just having a 0.5 xrp withdrawal fee which is very cheap so that i save a money by withdrawal.

• +1 1

27 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's good for you mate but for me, i used the xrp when i withdrawing some coins to yobit because it is just having a 0.5 xrp withdrawal fee which is very cheap so that i save a money by withdrawal.

I support too xrp @Mcd0d0 but the problem is in my country exchange site xrp and not yet accept.. Again if you try on trx then you will be shocked becuase its take no fee.. My friend always play gambling by trx as its fee zero.. But we always should prefer good coin which popularity much high than another currency..           

The lowest withdrawals fee  on yobit exchange is digibyte, but there could be another coin more lower but I doubt it. But for convenience, if you want strong coin with low withdrawals fee, ripple is the best one yobit and other exchanges, but digibyte withdrawal fee is much lower. 

I usually use ripple , for any amount its 0.5 ripple thats very low  very very low ,  its around about 0.125$ thats low , but if lct is that low its good I check it , but I have not yet landed on that one beautiful wallet that can help me be able to access cards, Master card for that, I had coin base but I ended up be lost in how to verify my account

• +5 1

@Mwangi Thats perfect and we need to be more diligent like you are when we are doing such kind of an analysis on price then in the end it works for us , we need to work as hard and prove that there is a lot of good things that can happen to us and that we  can get a good price for our tokens and that the cases that we get are always well established in a certain sphere  so keep   trying as hard and everything will work out fine for you. I would say I pray for the price of the token to be right about 0.01 $ always and during the opening , God help us , 10 Dollars even a spike is a good one for just some few seconds so we sell thats a wish and I take your wish also to be my wish , its not a bad thing though

On 2/11/2020 at 12:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Thanks for this great information, very essential post to help everyone but most especially crypto traders. Indeed LTC is of the best, fastest growing altcoins with very low fees commission, but I preferred using XRP ripple coin for making transactions because of it's popularity and lowest fees too.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for this tips. Withdrawal fee is a big problem of every users here. Withdrawing with a big fee is not good. You can't enjoy your earnings. That is why this is a great help to enjoy our earnings in crypotalk and Cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/27/2020 at 8:48 PM, Beast921 said:

Yep,LTC has the lowest withdrawl feels.That's why I also convert my BTC into LTC for withdraw.If someone has difficulty withdtawing in btc he can easily use LTC for lowest fees.

I made so many transaction in yobit exchange, every time I use litecoin,because litecoin withdrawal fees (0.002 ltc) very low and conformation also very quickly, in this list mention altcoins also take low fees, its our choice use any one coin but my favorite litecoin.