Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

20 minutes ago, Crypto Gamer said:

But which wallet to withdraw theses crypto currencies . I convert the btc into usd and then convert them in perfect money account and it have very less free.

you can withdrawn on binance wallet and then exchange with what you want. if you want to withdrawn btc then you should use coinex wallet.

perfect money is also good but they take extra fee on unverified users.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Yes LTC, TRX, and waves withdraw fee is very low. With these 3 coins we have easily withdraw our funds. But I like yobit so I'm not facing any problem because I'm holding my all coins in yobit. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

You should also include Xrp which is  the fee is 0.5 XRP Only its has very low withdraw fees and the minimum withdraw for XRP is 22XRP which is below 60.000 Satoshi.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

This really good information because whenever you withdraw your bitcoin from yobit it charges 10$ or more but when you convert your btc into ltc and withdraw those ltc into coinbase cost only 0.14$. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +4 2

3 hours ago, TasinHasan said:

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Hey  friend I agree with you it's really useful and informative post for Every member of this forum thanks friend to sharing your post with us

Edited by Saira
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I usually use XRP for crypto currency transfers because the fee is around 0.1 $. I don't really pay attention to other altcoins, it seems like using waves is more beneficial. Thank you OP for sharing information

• +1 4
  • +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yobit exchange is the best site for storing the earned money which is collected from earning bitcoin this is exchange for real money. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2

8 hours ago, TasinHasan said:

👍

After seeing them so many times in the recommendations of the users, they are the most recommended, perhaps missing Doge, other favorite of many users

This information is useful for those who wish to withdraw their BTC to the wallets of their choice.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I saw that post before in the forum today!! But okay also i heard that usdt trc has free fees ? Is that right...

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Good topic, this informations are what the most of the members want to know about, because I faced a lot of questions about which coins are good for withdraw to avoid high fees, and you mentioned them here, thanks a lot for this clarification 

• +1 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, Nammewow said:

Very good post, I already knew these rates, however many people in this community, I think that not so much, you should add to that list XRP, which is listed in coinmarketcap in the top3. Your commission is approximately $ 0.13 at the time I withdraw my wallet, my payment was received in 1 minute.

xrp minimum withdrawn is 22 xrp.

i have posted all no minimum coins.

and i haven't withdraw xrp so i haven't experience on xrp.and xrp have extra memo system so i don't like xrp.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This information will help to other members. But for me I prefered to trade my bitcoin in xrp. I withdraw it in Yobit and transfer to my E-wallet with lower transfer fee.

• +1 1

On 2/11/2020 at 12:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

I didn't know of any low withdrawal fees coins not until now  the only thing I normally here is that bitcoins has high withdrawal fee can somebody confirm it too

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes withdrawing BTC is very costly right now because of its price rating but we can change our Bitcoin to litecoin because in Yobit I found that you can exchange your Bitcoin to litecoin then you can we draw it also so that you can we draw the most least amount from it. And it is also very famous among the Crypto talk forum users.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

In my opinion, I will go only for litecoin because Light coins withdrawal free is the most lowest fee. In the yobit wallet and actually not in only Yobit wallet, it's also very cheaper in most of the highly security provided cryptocurrency wallets.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

On 2/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Yes bro thanks for your information. I am use ltc for withdrew. I think ltc is best coin for withdrew and its withdrawal fees also not so high.    

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you very much I did not handle that information about the cost of withdrawal on the platform, my ten

• +1 1

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

yeah but really dont works on me i must have to withdraw with USD because my wallet doesnt withdrawn the fiat with crypto currency so i m obligated to exchange into USD

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm actually use the xrp for my withdrawal because it also have a cheap withdrawal fee and the price of xrp when I buy it is just 5. I want to try the lite coin but the e-wallet that I'm using don't have litecoin so I can't convert it into my country currency.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hello, good afternoon. In yobit, there are commissions. If you will withdraw your money with bitcoin, then there will be a lot of commission, but if through altcoin then the commission will be less. Here is such a scheme. Good luck to beginners !!!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5

On 2/11/2020 at 12:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Waves, XRP, Digibyte and litecoin are coins you can use in  withdrawal from Yobit because withdrawal fees is very low compared to dogecoin and Bitcoin. Having to part with 10 Tron coin for withdrawal is quite on the high side too.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I do not pay much attention to other altcoin. we may change your Bitcoin into Yobit litecoin because I found it. If you are going to withdraw your money with bitcoin, then there will be a lot of commissions.

• +1 1

Finally, someone is using LTC for a lower withdrawal fee just what I did all this time. I don't really used other coin when withdrawing some of my assets on yobit, and it could be a bit of a headache because it's kind of expensive in a way, so I always been using LTC. I though there would be something more cheaper than LTC, but I never really tried other coin. What about XRP then? I don't know the fees about that one yet. Because the price is quite cheap, so it's kinda risky using a cheap coin because there might be a decrease of the price even just a bit.