Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

On 2/11/2020 at 9:42 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

I'm beginner plz help me .

If you want to earn through this forum, you must register with the yobit platform with the same GMAIL e-mail that you registered with this forum.
I don't know what the problem is, can you take a screenshot of the problem with you? I will try to help you solve it.

I am using the same email in both cryptotalk as well as in yobit just try it after 1.2 days i think there is some problem or you may have already created an account from that email in yobit and there is another way too if you want to register now you have to go to the forum setting and change that old email with your cryptotalk email

Edited by Gooooku

The problem is not entirely clear But to work here and receive currencies, you must link your account between the forum and the Yobit platform using the same e-mail to be able to withdraw your currencies Secondly, to create an account on Yobit just put the email and password, and wait for the confirmation code that will send you an email on your email.

• +1 1

When I registered my account on the platform Yobit and I used the same e-mail but with a password for the forum and did not ask me for a new e-mail, I do not know much about this issue and this is what happened to me

I think your email cannot accept by yobit because maybe you already registered it. I am using one email account only in my yobit and cryptotalk account and i didn't experience that kind of problem.

I registered on the platform and the forum with the same e-mail, but I have never encountered this problem before, maybe the problem is that your e-mail has been attended in the forum so try to create a new account.

• +2 1

You cannot make use of two different email address to register on cryptotalk platform and yobit platform, you must make use of thesame email address you use to register in cryptotalk to register in yobit exchanger as well because they are working as a team and only in yobit you can withdraw your earned coins in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/11/2020 at 3:42 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

Maybe your yobit email that is connected in the cryptotalk forum is been disabled by the admins. Or maybe you are just type a unknown letter that is doesn't belong to your email. Just always recheck it before login in. Maybe that is the only problem you have been encountering.

The rules of yobit is that you must be able to understand that the same credentials on yobit , must be the same on cryptotalk , ifs unfortunate that happen, but you check on the settings, there could be a way you can change the email , to a new email .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Mate I register with the same email and this is the way to do it. I don't know if it accepts other email or not but if you have this problem then maybe you can contact yobit and open a support ticket. I think that they should allow this by the way but perhaps it needs the same email as it is written as this in the code.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 2/11/2020 at 8:42 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

I don't understand, if I may get you 

Did you the email you used for signing up while creating cryptotalk account?. Then may be there is problem some where, or you have to wait for some few hours and retry again. But that single, exact EMAIL can still be used for signing up in to a yobit account. And it's still the same email you will use while linking cryptotalk to your yobit account in order to start receiving payment.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

For now the process of the same has been shut, we are not sure getting ourself in the right place and we need to really keep on putting up good information here, so when it comes to registration, yobit will only allow the same email you used to register to the forum , you must use it on yobit account, platform, so if there is anything beyond that then avoid it

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I haven't experience such problem when l register my accounts in yobit. I used the same email in cryptotalk and yobit and the registration was successful but if you are having difficulty in signing up l suggest you should call for the support of yobit customer care to resolve the problem.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                    

I used the same email and don't know what is the problem. Are you maybe not using gmail but some spam email that is not recognized for yobit? I don't understand this problem is there a message that yobit is sending that may make this more clear? Also this was an old post as it seems from the date, you have managed to make an account yet?

• +2 3

There minght be issue  with your email or in writing that mail, trying  putting  the mail without dots that are in it and see if they accept it or not, it must be pretty simple.

• +1 2

On 2/11/2020 at 5:38 PM, Honny143 said:

Yobit don't need different gmail its need fresh g mail I'd, because if you use your old gmail I'd to register in yobit exchange and your gmail I'd got hacked then  imagin how much you loss any idea you have,because yobit exchange gives 30k sat per day and one month 900k sat, its huge amount in our account so I think that's why yobit notify you to use unique gmail id.

Well, that's true mate, this gmail serves as a back up for recovery in our account in yobit exchanger, we need to used the gmail which is active because this is very important if there's sone emegency used like being hacked our account, recovery of password etc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Maybe you need to check the email address well after typing because i believe all of us working in this forum used same email address we used in registration at cryptotalk platform to sign up in yobit exchanger as well and only when you link the accounts you can make withdrawal for cryptotalk campaign, so make sure you recheck your email and try it again.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I believe that the main reason for this choice is to avoid the creation of multiple accounts However, I do not see the problem a Gmail email can be created in a few minutes and possibly after one has signed up You can change the email from the options, nothing complicated...

• +1 2
  • +2 2

My dear beginner friend I didn't know this but I use the same email and this is what you have to do for yourself too from the other comment I read here. Dont feel bad try another time and come back to the forum please. But I also read late comment that you can link the email you have no matter if it is different. Are you trying this correct or making something mistaken?

• +1 2
  • +2 1

As like others consider you cannot do it like said so will get banned or already maded account but making a backup account for yobit is okay as you only need to link your gmail that you used on the cryptotalk and also once you done it make sure you followed the rules as you dont follow the rules it doesnt count you will know if you done something wrong by checking the numbers on the yobit.

• +2 2

Its the forum authorities security system so the authorities of this forum make a feature in yobit cryptotalk campaign.. Its good becuase you can keep safe YOUR earning that you get from pay per post campaign.. I have heard some scam like this that some member take the cryptotalk account email from another member and those member take their earning everyday                       

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

They need same email so that they can track your account and paid you for those useful posts. You can sign up with different email address and then you can change it to be the same with your cryptotalk email.

• +1 3

On 9/4/2020 at 3:06 PM, Solex said:

Maybe you need to check the email address well after typing because i believe all of us working in this forum used same email address we used in registration at cryptotalk platform to sign up in yobit exchanger as well and only when you link the accounts you can make withdrawal for cryptotalk campaign, so make sure you recheck your email and try it again.

Well, you can also allowed to used different email accounts when your signing up in yobit exchanger, you're just putting the email that you are used here in this forum when you connecting it to your yobit account to get your profit.

• +2 2

You can use your same email for both yobit and crypto talk. Don't make things difficult, believe in yourself and move ahead. You can use different gmail and even you can use same gmail for signing up. I will suggest you to use same gmail and password because it will me more easier to remember and we don't have to check password each time we login in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 9/5/2020 at 4:19 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you can also allowed to used different email accounts when your signing up in yobit exchanger, you're just putting the email that you are used here in this forum when you connecting it to your yobit account to get your profit.

Are you now trying to tell me that i can use two different email address to link up the new cryptotalk campaign in yobit exchanger? Or what do you mean because i was meant to understand previously that you can only use one(1) email address for registration of you want to link them together which is what I earlier stated in my first post.