Telegram App and crypto - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

Telegram App and crypto

Think, like Work, that all your accounts should be listed vertically in the sidebar, and a user will be able to switch accounts in a single click.

Telegram is very important especially when it comes to crypto currency crypto. Though it is the place where scams are easily perpetuated on crypto users you can easily do all your crypto transactions via telegram as it supports the blockchain technology

On 2/10/2020 at 3:22 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

yes, telegram is a very good social app but on it there also a lot of scammers. really a lot, if you write on crypto channels, you will start receiving dm's from people that will ask you for money pretending to be a staff member of that channel 🤣.

so good app but full of scammers, so be careful as always

It is a good idea to use telegrams for easy communication and to receive help quickly from friends in the Telegram sunset. You should post links to useful telegram groups.

Telegram is one of the most beautiful social media applications, I use it continuously and love it a lot. I advise everyone to use it and benefit from it

I have a lot of great information thanks to Telegram. Even I knew about cryptotalk from telegram. I suggest not to trade through unlisted platforms. 

Telegram is making the things possible in the crypto world for the different types of the crypto currency project. The new projects are also choosing telegram to create the bot for the airdrop and the bounty programs. There is the excellent connection. 

Telegram are good way to get an updates from specific sites,but we have to be careful using telegram especially dealing with others there as telegram are full of scammers as well as fake bots. 

The telegram app, has really gained  grounds bon Crypto integrations as the telegram was on this initiative of the gram token and even the use of bots which tend to act as investment and earning camps for Bitcoin. But also as scam bits too are also on the telegram bots too

Welcome with me
Everyone is talking about Telegram messaging app, and its cryptocurrency groups as a source of fraud. This is true, but at a limited rate. Non-disclosure of personal information remains necessary and the benefit is possible with some honest groups.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:22 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

Well, telegram for me, is very useful and also harmful. Useful in terms that a you have said, I can see different coins because of the coins bots on the app. Useful because with the help of telegram, I can easily knew announcements about a coin or an exchange that I am using. On the other hand, I saw it as harmful because some users of telegram are scammers. I know that some bots in telegram are just created so that the scammers can easily scam other users in cryptoworld. So always make sure that the bot you will join or use in legitimate and trustworthy. 

Telegram is the best support of all crypto currency in all over the world they help peoples from a long time , there is many groups who can every one use for more information, but in the same side we should be careful because there a lot of scammers there 

There are many bots in this field, but you have to be careful, because most of these bots do not pay you to search for proof of payment before working with them. There are some bots that are honest, but they pay little for work.

Telegram is a good app to gather some information as well as updates on cryptocurrency through crypto channels but it can also be bad at the same time because its full of scam projects that may cause someone losses if he is to much exposed to them,my advice to you is to avoid investing your coins in any telegram channel or bot if you want to stay safe there thanks.

I think Telegram is an application used to promote the Airdrops program project and coin project, so we can consider Telegram as a social media, but of course anybody can use it also the scammers.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Over 200 million active user in four year fast telegram is fastest massage app on thearket connect people via a unique telegram lets you accss your massage thank you

On 2/10/2020 at 7:52 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

You should know about the telegram scams these days. Don't trust All the telegram bots and channels. There is a lot of scammers in the telegram so be aware of them please. 

Telegram and crypto currency have a big connection with each other as telegram group,channel,bots etc gives us information and some free crypto. Though they are many scammers but also it is good app for crypto.

I have noticed this. Almost every site that i use when it comes to crypto has a telegram app that they are using to communicate with their users, which is good because it is a single social media platform that they all use. The only concern that i have with the telegram app is that there is a lot of scams and fake bots on there and i think that it is important to weed out all of those as well.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think many TeLeGram bots and group is really fake and scam , I followed only official TeLeGram channel if I join Any airdrop , trying to avoid scamers they contact you First and ask you for investing .

never share your any information that's link to your wallet .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The telegram already offers many advantages to the cryptocurrencies, including a group of groups that contain a lot of people and experiences, which enables us to exchange experiences
Or through bots and their services are limited
But you have to be careful there are many swindlers trying to steal you

I guess maximum Crypto users using telegram app because telegram providing so much features about Cryptocurrency. Telegram is very important in Crypto market but at the same time lots peoples using this app for scamming.

The theme of telegram, added with cryptography, is the number of scams that are in this application, and that many have reported falling into them or that they have tried to scam them in this way, with ICOS and scammers also asking for money.

Telegram is a good social app that really contains many vital information for everyone actually. There are also support available in telegram that is also amazing. But it has some negative sides also. It has a full people of scams. And a user should be always  prepare about the channels or sharing personal details in telegram. A lot of scams are available in telegram.