Telegram App and crypto - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

Telegram App and crypto

there is a connection between Telegram and crypto coins, telegram is the best app for coins airdrops and crypto news. 

Both are the best things. They are being very famous in the mean time. Telegram gives an opportunity to earn money by doing simple airdrop task and cryptotalk gives an opportunity to learn crypto 

I do not advise you to deposit in the Telegram bots. If you want to profit via Telegram, you must subscribe to the free airbots and bots

On 10/9/2020 at 9:22 PM, Alexánder Morffe said:

Telegram is excellent, that unscrupulous people misuse it is another thing, those same people who are not only in this messaging application, they also roam on WhatsApp, walk on Facebook and run all over the web. But there are many telegram groups, channels and bots that are highly respected by their users, currently yobit has telegram groups and also its FastExRobot, it works perfectly, I always recommend studying where to work, checking the reputation, opinion about your recent projects.

That's the truth, many people say that something is not right without knowing because they simply do not know, there are many bots to mine certain coins within telegram, and an example of that right now is yobit with its current airdrops launch, and in previous times they have done the same and come out satisfactory

the bad thing about bots and the large numbers of groups, among them there are too many scammers so you have to be very careful with what you do or give in the groups.

You would have to test the operation of the bots, because today there are many that are scams, but there are few that manage to pay for a certain time. That is why I recommend trying it and checking if they pay or not, hence make a reference for your audience or followers, that will not take away the credibility of what you say.

• +3 1

Nearly all crypto projects have a Telegram channel and many projects would have remained unrecognized if it wasn't for Telegram. 

The general talk about scammers is old and we need to get more specific.

I think it would be much more useful if we were to put together a list of useful and paying Telegram bots and bounties.

I have once encountered a Telegram Crypto-Space aggregator, which provided information similar to what Cryptolinks.com provides, however specifying many airdrops, supposedly the ones that are legit. I cannot remember the name now, but will update, if I find it.

Telegram is a very helpful app for the trading of cryptocurrencies. It helps the users especially the beginners in learning about the crypto world. Different opinions of different people are found there to read.

in general, this is convenient. you can chat with your friends and do crypts in the same place. it is a pity that this can not provide insurance against Scam, as it appears more and more often.

Message is acceptable and terrible in a similar time, on the grounds that remember that he is brimming with tricksters as well, I mean in the event that you committed one error you can be casualty, however as I would see it I think this application is a great idea to follow a few channels to gain from them not to give them, on the grounds that in this way you can be the more intelligent

On 2/10/2020 at 10:22 AM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

bots are great for earning some crypto for Telegram

there is a lot of useful information about crypto and legitimate sites, but you are also exposed to scammers taking advantage of you. I recommend ignoring those people who offer you to make investments in unknown sites, they are usually scams.

Telegram I think there are many scammers because u see many that they will take away your money also there are many airdops but I didn't get anything yet, but cryptotalk it is one of the real site which I have earn many coins..

4 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Telegram I think there are many scammers because u see many that they will take away your money also there are many airdops but I didn't get anything yet, but cryptotalk it is one of the real site which I have earn many coins..

I can actually see in the telegram group that many users ask you to pass them your code to verify or register and more comments of that type. according to help but possibly the only thing they want is to steal your coins

Telegram it's like something good and something bad at the same time. Good half - comfortable messenger, some good buts for using. Bad half - i think more than 60% of people using telegram - scammers.

Edited by triplesixgodd

algunos canales para ganar con ellos para no darles, porque así puedes ser el más inteligente si claro

many popular wallets or stock exchanges have official Telegram channel. there we can read about some airdrops or bounty. but there are too much scam and pyramids  at Telegram today. so, please, beware 

~ жирный заработок BTC на просмотре рекламы

~ огромная база просмотра рекламы за ВТС 

~ просмотр рекламы за BTC быстро и минимальные суммы вывода

~ проверенные кран, игры, буксы, быстрый вывод 

I like Telegram for being an app for both pc and phone, besides that you can find interesting ways to make money(Like cryptos or trading), the only bad thing is that it lends itself a lot to scam people, many fake bots, airdrops that end up deceiving people , but hey, nothing is perfect, right?,greetings.

On 27/2/2020 at 20:30, cryptoya11 said:

Aún no lo has entendido bien, el telegrama es la sede de simples bots, por eso las nuevas empresas recurren a hacer un bot para su aeródromo, nada más, esto no quiere decir que el telegrama sea de confianza para todos, ... sin embargo respeto las opiniones de todos .....

The fact that other people use Telegram to scam does not mean that Telegram is a bad app is my humble opinion

Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, every Telegram coin has a support group where we get very simple help, and we get all sorts of Telegram notifications.

On 2/10/2020 at 3:22 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

Telegram is so vital to cryptocurrency. For sometime, really think it was created for crypto. Since it is more decentralised and private, it is a deserved preference compared to other social media. And it is also important to know that it is a home for spammers and fraudsters too, one needs to be very careful.

Apart from this, telegram blockchain network is also a dead project in my opinion.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Telegram is currently the most convenient messenger that has everything you need for those who work with cryptocurrency. Exchange bots, channels with news from all the top market players, chats on interests with like-minded people.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

At present crypto can't be thinked without telegram.Evert great platform of crypto are connected with telegram.Telegram is a fast way to get along with crypto.Buy it has its disadvantages too.Telegram has so many scammers that some newbies sometime fell in their trap and leave crypto as they became cheated.So we nned be careful about that.Otherwise telegram is a great source to earn crypto.