Telegram App and crypto - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

Telegram App and crypto

On 2/10/2020 at 4:22 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Telegram accounts and their services are great.

Telegram in my opinion is an adaptation of the old messenger we were using until around 2010. This is not much different, although it does contain groups and channels and cryptocurrencies did adopt it for this reason. It became popular mostly from cryptocurrencies. In my opinion it did have much potential to become used by corporations as well, as it would have provided most of them with a good channel of communication with their customers.

Telegram is the best platform where promote crypto currency and earning groups also, but one thing remember in telegram most of groups are fake, but some ligit groups also exist but find this groups it's difficult, but always aware in telegram because we select fake group then we loss our money.

The Telegram application contains a very large number of fraudsters who are always waiting for the victim and this application is very bad for obtaining cryptocurrencies, especially if it comes to bots that the fraudsters use to steal and fraud, but the positive thing within this application is that we can follow up on some reliable channels that inform us of Currency updates on a daily basis

• +3 1

The Telegram app is a good social communication app, but it is the worst way that fraudsters relied on through robots to steal cryptocurrencies by promoting fake projects and request deposits to get the gain so I canceled all channels for encryption so that I would not be stolen

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

But you should also remind in your mind that telegram is full of scammers. Many scammers scam with people by giving fake airdrops, Fake bots.It is good but also it is bad at the same time. 

Yes.You are right that so many crypto currency has their official group in telegram.We can get so many news about crypto currency.There are so many bot and airdrop available in it.But if you know all of these,you also should know telegram is a app full of scammers.All the bots and so many airdrop are just created to cheat us.

• +1 1

Well telegram is really helpful app for Crypto lover. And almost all platform launches too at telegram but you should know that it's full of scammers too and if you do one mistake you loose all your fund. So for investment you should think twice and avoid those who asks for investment and huge profits.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Telegram has played a huge role in promotion of cryptocurrencies and still it is doing great. Yes the platform has now become the centre of scammers but still there are many legit channels and bots.

Telegram application is good but telegram is bad when we talk about scammers. There are many scammers and i do not know why they keep increasing everyday. Personally i fear to use telegram because of spammers.

I think you mean the bot of telegram is cryptowhole bot where we can see the instant price of any currency.. Yah its really helpful for us as the bot work Very first.. Also if you want to sent currency   some members in telegram   then you can take the help of cctip bot by which you can easily sent currency so first just by using telegram username          

Telegram has a great history in crypto as it helped build the community of small and large enterprises related to cryptocurrencies. And its privacy feature makes it more used by those who do not prefer to reveal their identity (usually to everyone in the crypto field) rather than Facebook in its attempts to collect your most accurate information.

I love telegram and I love that we can program a bot within telegram. But for some people this is also an opportunity to scam others. The world will always be like that, some live good people, and some more live bad people.

I wonder if in the future, crypto and telegram can be really good partners and we can profit from them nicely.

Telegram it just as social media whereas crypto is all about trading and investments but they both have crucial role in the field of human life but people know much on telegram than crypto as i think

Telegram has evolved a lot, it was to be expected that Crypto would join with that App to guarantee the success of its platform.  I love that!

it is useful, it has of all telegram, the users of have given to the task to make of this something productive that even can generate us some income, even so exists a lot "scam" but good that is in all the networks 

On 10.02.2020 at 16:22, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

This is very useful when the cryptocurrency you follow has telegrams in your social networks, it is more convenient for me, but as already said, there are drawbacks here.  A whole sea of scammers.  Many of these groups may ask you to send Ethereum in exchange for their unreleased coins, some collect data.  Telegram is a very useful but dangerous place

In my opinion, the telegram application is one of the best messaging applications, competing with WhatsApp, and many users have migrated to that platform, and now with the cryptocurrency boom, bots are using that platform, increasing with greater boom its popularity, in terms of the currency that the application called TON is launching, let's hope what its behavior will do in the market and as for the Cryptose application it is a platform designed to facilitate the purchase, sale and use of cryptocurrencies in our daily lives.
It can be used with money in any currency loaded from banks, credit cards, etc. and with cryptocurrencies loaded from your own wallet or from any platform.

On 2/10/2020 at 6:22 AM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

Telegram allows messages to be automatically stored in the cloud and this, in addition to making the application multi-platform, means that it is not necessary to be making backups, as is the case with WhatsApp. To do this, it uses an immediate synchronization system that even takes into account the drafts that have begun to make unlike whatsapp

I share the enthusiasm for Telegram app, which has become indispensable in cryptocurrency communities. I use Telegram app regularly and note its positive role in adding cryptocurrency bots, they are especially convenient for airdrops and bounties. 

Telegram also has Whale alert and its Russian counterpart, Walletscan. The latter allows you to set up a daily newsletter with the rates of the largest cryptocurrencies by capitalization. 

• +1 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

يستخدم Telegram تشفير الرسائل والملفات لحماية العملاء بالطريقة التي يستخدمها WhatsApp

Telegram uses message and file encryption to protect customers the way WhatsApp does

Well, the truth is that telegram is a double-edged sword. 

Basically that depends on who the creator of the bot is, if it is an official page or if you got the bot from somewhere you don't even remember. 

When the pages are official and they send you bots to mine you can stop worrying about being scared of being scammed, but when it is a bot that who knows where it came from, it is most likely that they will try to get you some money by offering you incredible promotions that turn out to be 

the opposite of what they were offering you, you end up being ripped off mercilessly. 

Telegram is a very good App where you can get money, but you can also get ripped off, but you can also get group information about cryptomonies which helps a lot.

For people who are in the cryptocurrency and trading market, the telegram app is essential, there some bots send us information about the price of different currencies.

For people who are in the cryptocurrency and trading market, the telegram app is essential, there some bots send us information about the price of different currencies.