No.1 Health And Fitness App For The Both Android And Ios. - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

No.1 Health And Fitness App For The Both Android And Ios.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:32 AM, rjroshan said:

Are you ready to make money for your every foot steps. Answer is if yes, Sweatcoin app is for you. This app will allow you to earn 0.95 Sweatcoin for your every 1000 steps. Probably the no.1 health and fitness app for the both android and ios.

Well this is the first time I'm hearing about this application. I don't know about Sweatcoin. But for fitness I'll definitely try this application. Because everyone want to stay fit and fine. 

Sweatcoin is an interesting app but, without referrals, it take months to be able to convert coins to an interesting pzize.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I am using this application. I have been using it for a while and I think you should use it for health purposes or to check your steps daily. Making money is really not worth it.

I was thinking of starting to do some exercise during the current quarantine, if this app pays, it will be very cool for me, thank you for sharing the app friend .

Wow, my friend, really, I was surprised by the idea of this useful application for people who walk a lot, it is really a useful application that you walk daily to your university or to your work and in return you earn coins 

Thank you for sharing this application it seems useful and helpful, because we can use it for doing sport practices, and also you are saying that we can collect some 0.95 Sweatcoin for your every 1000 steps. So interesting!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This app seems good and profitable to athletes because they are the ones who most of the time are walking even if they own a car. Technology is very good because we can even doing body exercises while earning money!!!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/9/2020 at 7:02 AM, rjroshan said:

Are you ready to make money for your every foot steps. Answer is if yes, Sweatcoin app is for you. This app will allow you to earn 0.95 Sweatcoin for your every 1000 steps. Probably the no.1 health and fitness app for the both android and ios.

Yeah i heard about this app too much and there are so meany videos about it on youtube videos, and they say its easy, but the bad thing is this app chooses locations for working, and it don't work in my location.

Wow that's really incredible to believe a app that can make you fit with its sayings and you can earn as well. That's really the best thing i have heard today. And you can earn by exercising and get some extra pocket money.

Good application after trial
And the benefits of sport are not limited to the body only, 
but help every athlete who is interested in exercising regularly
 and in a healthy way to improve his mental abilities.
 Sports are important and the application will help us a lot.

I didn't know about such app.And honestly it don't seem to ne an good apps to me.I think,we should not think about money everywhere.If you want just money,we can't enjoy our life.

This is very good for those that are intensely involved in sports and other physical activity because then they will be able to make a substantial amount in sweatcoin. The question is though, how much is this coin worth and is it listed on the exchanges so that it can be exchanged for other more reliable crypto when you earn a sufficient amount.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The app is quite amazing. After seeing the reviews and the comments I also installed the app and the features really amazes me. I guess that the app is a better version than any other fitness apps. Through the app anyone can easily see his footsteps counted and also earn money in the same time. So don't waste time and just start your free time using the app. It's the best I ever seen. 

On 2/9/2020 at 6:02 AM, rjroshan said:

I like to keep myself feet and I think this app sweatcoin will be good to use since I can earn while exercising therefore,i think it can be a great experience for me.

Of course this application is very good for people who do sports, or who have to walk a lot throughout the day, since on the other hand people who are in a daily office or in a school cannot use this type of application  because they would never have a good profit.

The idea of paying people for walking and doing health exercises is very wonderful, and I have used many similar applications for this application and I liked these applications a lot.

The idea of paying people for walking and doing health exercises is very wonderful, and I have used many similar applications for this application and I liked these applications a lot.

Wow! very good opportunities for the athletes who want to earn crypto by just counting steps. I had never heard about this app but I am gonna try this app and earn crypto.

Its really great information mate because I think this app helps to our body fit and fine, because now a days worldwide face obesity heart failure and so many health related problems, this app really inspire to walk and count foot step  to give motivation to work hard.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:02 AM, rjroshan said:

If 1 Sweatcoin is 1$ then I guess I won't do anything else the whole day. I couldn't find this coin on any index though. Where can you sell them and what is the current price? I remember reading about a similar app. Perhaps it will help people that have to walk a lot during their day.

I also used this app while I go for morning and evening walk in order To know how much foot step i made , this is pretty well that we also recive coin for it that's is usable to buying and exchanging purpose .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Thanks for sharing this useful app. I was using step younger for this purpose i have uninstall it because they didn't pay me after reaching minimum withdraw of 10$.

This is a very good app, I have used it before. If you walks more or if you play some sort of sports then it's best app for you. You can make money by just performing your activity like walking, running or playing.

I have downloaded this application for a long time and frankly this application is very cool and has a nice idea as it offers money in exchange for daily exercise and walking and I advise everyone to download and use it

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This may be a good app to those people who love to do exercises like running and walking. Am not a good lady in exercise but i wish to try this app and see how it counts my steps.

Good the health and fitness is very important in human life the developer develop a good app which benefit billions of people in future so keep a good job