AVA Labs - Build Your Own Personalized Blockchain - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoGuy

AVA Labs - Build Your Own Personalized Blockchain

ioe8l2owyqf41.png?width=945&format=png&auto=webp&s=5062802b2007746f08e30b1c14a936a46c4772de

AVA Labs was founded by the legendary computer scientist, Emin Gün Sirer. Emin is known for his contributions to peer-to-peer systems. AVA Labs is a blockchain-based platform and ecosystem trying to expand the use cases of blockchain technology beyond just currencies.

One of the first use-cases of AVA is the creation of personalized blockchains. Anyone can launch a chain with AVA and can pick between using an existing network or create a brand new one. Users will have a wide variety of options to customize their chain.

Another real use-case is the tokenization of real assets. This process typically involves issuing a blockchain token (security token) that represents a real and tradable asset that can be almost anything.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

AVA sites are creating their own blogs and working with their own products by creating their own blogs and they are making good progress.

Can I create my own blockchain with AVA Labs. If this is really happen then it help me or everyone to make our own blockchain. Recently blockchain technology growing very fast and I'm very happy Emin bring blockchain creating platform.

AVA Labs I think it would be wise to join such a project after an initial success appears in the beginning in order to avoid loss

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

If I can fill our own blockchain through AVA, and discover the blockchain myself, that might be good for me, but I don't know much about blockchain and have no idea about AVA coins.

Hello i listen about AVA LAB that it is supported those person who wants invest for the purpose of new crypto token only. I don't know how much money invest for generate new token for market.

This LAB have good reputation in case of generating new crypto token.

This kind of feature help the people to know more about the true concepts of blockchain and its help to improvement not only the crypto currency but the other data.

I went to the site and read some reviews some reviews that says that they are trying to make it second eth 2.0 

Also I found exchange and other site for creating.

It means it have alot of projects in one and that is good .

I don't see the point of having own blockchain just for kicks. Security comes from miners and there's always lack of miners problem when you start a new chain if there's not enough incentives for miners. So the chains wouldn't be very secure. 

16 hours ago, rekter said:

I don't see the point of having own blockchain just for kicks. Security comes from miners and there's always lack of miners problem when you start a new chain if there's not enough incentives for miners. So the chains wouldn't be very secure. 

Miners should also be concerned, if this insecure chain makes the users of inter-block miners uncomfortable. especially for his wages are very minimal and small, need more consideration and thought for it.

This theories if this ava labs can be looking promising to see what aspect they can produce and give out on the nature of Cryptocurrencies, as basic if it's having a reputation of doing so, then it can potentially have an impact on how Crypto are being managed

There are some good technologies in this project, however I don't see how it would be implemented in our lives, nobody would really create their own blockchain.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:32 AM, CryptoGuy said:

ioe8l2owyqf41.png?width=945&format=png&auto=webp&s=5062802b2007746f08e30b1c14a936a46c4772de

AVA Labs was founded by the legendary computer scientist, Emin Gün Sirer. Emin is known for his contributions to peer-to-peer systems. AVA Labs is a blockchain-based platform and ecosystem trying to expand the use cases of blockchain technology beyond just currencies.

One of the first use-cases of AVA is the creation of personalized blockchains. Anyone can launch a chain with AVA and can pick between using an existing network or create a brand new one. Users will have a wide variety of options to customize their chain.

Another real use-case is the tokenization of real assets. This process typically involves issuing a blockchain token (security token) that represents a real and tradable asset that can be almost anything.

Wow this is an informative post. I first heard this ava labs just now and I find it interesting how they are creating a site and earning systems for themselves. I hope that they can expand more and have their own cryptocurrency. 

The AVA Labs website has the ability to create your own blockchain. There are other platforms that also support blockchain, I can also advise the Ethereum blockchain. 

I didn't hear about it. I'll make a note that it may come in handy in the future. We need to see how difficult it is or not. Thank you for the information.

Thank you, and about it's advantages we have:
High performance: