How To Sell Bitcoin With Yobit - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

How To Sell Bitcoin With Yobit

The method of selling bitcoin on the Yobit platform is easy, just click on bitcoin in the trading section and then select the currency you want, whether it is a dollar or any cryptocurrency and then click on selling bitcoin

Selling our earnings in yobit exchanger is very easy and you need to do is to click on the coin you wish to exchange your BTC balance into but transaction fees applies and with that I will advise you to make use of either litecoin or ethereum because they are popular in every exchanger you visit and there transaction charges is low compared to that of bitcoin.

Many way and many market in your had in yobit exchange that you can use,you can sell your bitcoin with fiat or with other coins you have the choice to hold coins or hold usd 

On 2/8/2020 at 1:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Every crypto talk forum members are know about Yobit exchange platform. We can use this amazing platform with our forum pay outs and Airdrop trading. I'm asking senior members of the forum to give ideas about how to sell our Bitcoins with Yobit platform. Crypto talk members mostly working with only Yobit.

On yobit platform if you have a balance you can sell bitcoin to anyone who is not only members of this forum it is easy.
Yobit is a global, well-known, and secure platform that offers many features that you cannot find on other platforms.
Personally, I prefer trading on the yobit platform.
Have you tried trading on this yobit previously?

On 5/26/2020 at 9:56 AM, P A Ashif said:

What I know about yobit is that we can only exchange our Bitcoin in it. I usually exchange my Bitcoin to LTC so that I can withdraw it with very less fee. I don't know whether we can sell BTC in that platform

I haven't tried LTC, but I do use Waves occasionally. The fees are less than a penny to withdraw. Although sometimes in the Waves/BTC pair the margin is a little higher than it should. Still I place a buy order on the middle and it gets covered after a while. I think that with waves we lose the minimum to fees.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trading is easy with Yobit exchange, you just need to have balance for your trades (investment) and use the left side window and pick a currency to trade with as pair trading.

Then a new section will show up in the middle with buy and sell prices and you just buy or sell there, price will be fixed and set by default and you get your infos and do your trading.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 2/8/2020 at 9:36 PM, Rifrach said:

Yobit is one of the selling markets. YoBit is one of the biggest markets in the world today. Yobit itself is a website for buying and selling bitcoin and cryptocurrency. If you want to use USD as a 'parent' currency then Bitcoin must be sold to USD first, how to enter the USD Market, then choose BTC, then we will enter BTC / USD. Then search for SELL Posts, enter the amount of bitcoin that will be sold to USD, enter the latest USD price against BTC in the Price column, then Sell.

I read about exchanging Bitcoin to yobit a lot in this forum so this information will be helpful for me and i will read this again once i fully grasp the economics of the cryptocurrency and the basic strategies in trading and earning more. Thank you my friend!

On 2/13/2020 at 8:10 PM, Mohssine said:

Yes people won’t sell bitcoin because the fee to withdraw is very high. For that people go to the trade in yobit and sell their bitcoin for other coin it’s fee is low lik dogcoin or dollars.  

that's absolutely true there are few people who use bitcoin to withdraw from yobit Cryptocurrency exchange most people use other Small cryptocurrency because their transaction speed is high and withdraw fee is low 

On 3/1/2020 at 4:50 AM, Crptogerald said:

I followed you steps on yobit exchange . but I didn't understand the term  pressure on the wallet .. Is selling btc can make pressure on your wallet.??

Well, you didn't need to go on your wallet mate because that is not available right there, you can go to the trading and select bitcoin, after that you can select some other coin or USDT so that you can continue to sell you Bitcoin.

In yobit wallet as I know we are getting payment as bitcoins so we don't have to do anything we are already getting bitcoins if you want to exchange your bitcoins to any other currency then you can use buy or sell also if you want then you can transfer your bitcoins to any other address just you have to first click on wallet option a page will occur you have to put the address and select the amount of bitcoin you want to send.

From the list of currencies listed on the left of the main screen, choose the pair you want to sell against the price position you want to sell But you can use Bitcoin investment plans, for example, to increase it.

• +5 1

Thats so easy , you just go to the balance, click on which major pair you want to exchange with , there is fiat and crypto and stable coins and in the end you can also use the best is usdbtc and you just have to click on usd at the top and go to the pair, put on the amount you want to sell and click sell, that would work well for you

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Well I think this is something you can be able to use very easily so look for one thing, the pairs first and if you are sure you want to sell, pair it with any other , like btcusd and or btcusdt that works perfectly for me, and then continue working hard to make sure that you are earning even more so thats my point

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 10:10 PM, Honny143 said:

Yobit exchange we sell our coin easily I can sell any separate coins I sell my earning bitcoins first i send my bitcoins in my wallet then I make trade open when this process complete we see so many coins there i sell my bitcoins in litecoin then I withdrawal litecoin in my wallet that's it complete the process

@Honny143 i think he might try to talked about how to convert his bitcoin because we usually buy another currency by bitcoin in buy box.. I not yet used the sell option in yobit platform except the buy or convert system.. So i think he might try to convert his bitcoin to another currency Then withdrawl it to his wallets                     

32 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 i think he might try to talked about how to convert his bitcoin because we usually buy another currency by bitcoin in buy box.. I not yet used the sell option in yobit platform except the buy or convert system.. So i think he might try to convert his bitcoin to another currency Then withdrawl it to his wallets                     

Well mate @Dorjoy12 you read the topic carefully because the topic creator didn't write clearly anything what he want, he just write how to sell bitcoin in yobit means what we understand, this topic have full of confusion like he can't ask how to convert are sell bitcoin in other currency, so in my opinion which angle we see this topic and thinks according the reactions perfect, like you thinks he ask how to convert bitcoin in my angle how to sell and withdrawl, both reaction reasonable.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Well mate @Dorjoy12 you read the topic carefully because the topic creator didn't write clearly anything what he want, he just write how to sell bitcoin in yobit means what we understand, this topic have full of confusion like he can't ask how to convert are sell bitcoin in other currency, so in my opinion which angle we see this topic and thinks according the reactions perfect, like you thinks he ask how to convert bitcoin in my angle how to sell and withdrawl, both reaction reasonable.

@Honny143 you are totally right...so to avoid confused for this topic i think this topic should be locked up.. But you have seen right that in yobit platform has a box of sell YOUR currency.. My question is how is it work as i not yet sell my currency in yobit except buy currency.. Lets take a research about it            

• +2 1

we can't directly sell our bitcoin into our local currency , their is some platform like localbitcoin , paxful . you can easily trade your bitcoin their , personally I used localbitcoin From longtime . 

you can trade your Bitcoin into another coin only .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 you are totally right...so to avoid confused for this topic i think this topic should be locked up.. But you have seen right that in yobit platform has a box of sell YOUR currency.. My question is how is it work as i not yet sell my currency in yobit except buy currency.. Lets take a research about it            

@Dorjoy12 sorry to say mate I really don't no anything about you mention box of sell feature, because I didn't use this feature regularly I use trade feature where I buy litecoin then I transfer this ltc in my other wallet, well iam also search this feature anything I notice then I inform you.

Edited by Honny143

On 8/5/2020 at 11:30 AM, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 sorry to say mate I really don't no anything about you mention box of sell feature, because I didn't use this feature regularly I use trade feature where I buy litecoin then I transfer this ltc in my other wallet, well iam also search this feature anything I notice then I inform you.

Yeah, if you want to sell your btc then you can trade them for USD then you can withdraw you USD in any online payments like payeer and skrill which can be used in online transactions. If you want fiat currency then you can sell the person of your country and take fiat from them at reasonable price.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All you need to do is to click to sell order and the amount you have will appear and the next is to click on withdrawal and insert the wallet to which you want to send to for sell but you have to know that the transaction fees is high and for that I will suggest you make use of the likes of ethereum or litecoin rather since they have low transaction charges compared to bitcoin.

on the left bottom there is a list of coins , in first  the horizon line click on bitcoins, you will find the coins list in bottom changed , click on the coin you want then you will be able to sell your bitcoins for the coin you want , you will just have to enter the amount you want

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am not know how because I am not earn any bitcoin and two week here now nothing as this. I am wait little day more like four or five but if other get payment and I don't I may not stay as it will be not fair.

• +2 1

I don't think you need our help to sell you just choose the price and hit sell the market always has buyers on btc coin but if you mean about altcoins and if you want to buy some I can tell you to buy Tron Litecoin XRP and binance coins that are the top ones now.

31 minutes ago, Mella said:

I am not know how because I am not earn any bitcoin and two week here now nothing as this. I am wait little day more like four or five but if other get payment and I don't I may not stay as it will be not fair.

You need some time on this forum to compose useful comments in which to earn bitcoin, and if you get a positive evaluation, then you can sell the bitcoin that you earned against the dollar at an affordable price.

• +2 2

To sell Bitcoin in yobit exchanger, it's simple process. First choose a pair coin to trade against your BTC considering a coin that has very lower fees for transaction, like ETH, XRP, TRX and LTC are recommended.

They go to the trading section, chose any of the pair and then select the amount to sell and have your amount in altcoins selected. Then go to wallet and Make withdrawals using wallet address.

• +3 1