Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

On 2/8/2020 at 10:59 AM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

It seems that neste quoted you replay in the topic for that we saw 

Zerocrisus said and showed as you see my friend so there is no problem

With this my friend

No, you are not in any problem, only this member quoted your post just to answer you and there is no problem with that

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't think that you made a mistake.. This is just an error and everything will be ok! Don't worry this is just bug and maybe if you refresh your page , the problem would dissppear.

You don't have to worry my friend, the admin will understand that it is not your fault instead it is problem from the server or something else. Just refresh the page I think everything will be back normal.

This is really big problem and I think this problem is from the engine of this forum and if they want to solve it they have to upgrade their engine and I think it's impossible now ! 

I don't think that you did anything wrong as you did not break any of the rules by replying to the topic and I think that if anyone did something wrong, it is probably the person who quoted your post or this might also be an error in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Usually there are places like you did not limit you with one another and where the member makes a reference to one of the members in order to confirm his point of view about a place and you either have a good idea or you criticize him in his idea often this happens, there is nothing you can worry about or you will get it directly from the officials

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't think there is something wrong with this since there is no any rules violation  so no any penaltyfor that.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:41 PM, Mukty112 said:

I think it was not a problem my friend you shouldn’t worry for this just keep hard working and follow all the rules    

That's right nothing to worry about as long as you didn't do anything bad or not right. 

Just don't violate any rules and you will not encounter any problem here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are complete trouble free mate.It is completely okay.I think it happens because the person quoted to your reply,selected only the part of the main quoted post(the post that you quoted) from your comment,that's why it is showing like this.But nothing to worry about it.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 2

It probably happened because user used the quote directly from your message and just deleted the rest of it, however it is definitely some kind of mistake of developers.

• +1 2

I think that problem is on this forum and you had do nothing wrong on that because it is clear that you didn't say that words on that and you already reply on the topic and if the user quoted your reply with the same words you've quoted he/she should see your name on that and the one who created that words that you quoted but it sees that only the your name is on that. So, I think it is have some error on this forum in that time.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this is due to some bugs or glitches in the forum site . It will fix as soon. The moderators should take the problems into official of cryptotalk to fix the problem.

• +2 1

Maybe there is an error with this platform that time so that thing happened, it should not be like that because that is not what you have said, thankfully that thing didn't happen anymore because I havent encountered this kind of problem.

• +2 1

On 2/8/2020 at 2:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

No,you Did nothing wrong with it.. But as far as i know YOUR comment didnt contain enough useful information which lead your comment deleted by the moderator but a surprise thing happen and that is the member who quoted your post, he did it before your get post deleted so you are not able to see YOUR post again..                     

• +3 1

It's not a problem commenting on a given topic more than ones, assuming you post a good comment, on that note some one quoted your post for more clarification, you can reply to home even it's more than twice provided it's constructive and didn't go against the law. But for payment it's one

• -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think this is a glitch of network and I don't think it will be a problem since we have the admin ans moderators monitoring all this type of issues, so just focus and continue your work it will be resolved immediately they finds out the main cause mate.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 2/8/2020 at 5:34 PM, Narvaez2 said:

Ese es un error que esta apareciendomuy seguido, debe ser cuestion de la plataforma de crypto talk, intenta recargar la pagina en clrt+F5 y asi ves si se soluciono el problema

Use English language for you to comment here so every members will understand you and you will never receive violation for commenting. I hope you will never repeat this. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/1/2020 at 8:59 PM, Treat1234 said:

I don't think there is something wrong with this since there is no any rules violation  so no any penaltyfor that.

I don't think he breaks any forum rules to worry about in this issue, its seems like a technical error are any glitch, maybe the member quoted and mistakenly the user name appears in this post, I think once refresh the page then solve this issue.

• +1 1

Is this a bug in the forum or is it someone with the same name? It's weird

Go to your profile and check your activity log carefully

Hope that doesn't happen to me

• +1 1

Frankly, my friend, you should be more careful and careful. I cannot tell you otherwise. I have no experience with that. I hope you will overcome this problem.

On 2/8/2020 at 6:10 PM, Nezar said:

Most likely this is an error from the forum website. Wait a few hours and refresh your page again, and the problem will be resolved

Reloading or refreshing the page may cause for the problem or error to be removed but if not then I suggest to contact the help service because maybe the problem that a member encountered was not just a bug. 

• +3 1

no i you didn't do anything wrong but there is a possibility that that person quoted you and the other guy , search more in the comments you may find his reply to your comment

• +1 1

On 8/9/2020 at 7:27 PM, Moontong said:

Maybe there is an error with this platform that time so that thing happened, it should not be like that because that is not what you have said, thankfully that thing didn't happen anymore because I havent encountered this kind of problem.

That's not a problem @Moontong it's simply a great feature of this forum where we can quote you specific part and reply them. Simple we can give feedbacks for specific sentence or full paragraph. This will make more easier because we can give feedbacks for each posts respectively.

BetFury