Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

An error must have occurred while receiving the message quote. You can report this to the authorities from the Contact us section.I don't think it will damage your account.

I do not believe that this would be a problem as they are just quoting your quote on the topic. This is specifically why i avoid quoting posts in my comments. However, i doubt that you would get in trouble for this as the reviewers and moderators of this site would most likely notice this and therefore they won't give you a warning point or anything. Try not to worry. You have done nothing wrong here.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/8/2020 at 1:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

As i am new here .i don't know much about this site but after reading your post i think it's ok. There is no problem. It's not your fault. So be relaxed. 

On 2/8/2020 at 2:29 PM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

I quoted him, he quoted me, someone else quoted someone else. Why would it be any problem. The option quote is there, so that we may use to quote someone. As for trouble, as long as you are posting constructive and or in response to a post, making it a meaningful post, there is no reason to be worried. Even if you post really rubbish stuff, it still won't be any different, because you wont get paid for it. So chill, and just make sure you post real constructive post, that's it.

Edited by babaji

On 2/9/2020 at 8:25 AM, Xsimple said:

Well, do not worry so much about that problem because it is not that big problem and you can try to refresh it if you want and if it the server problem then it will fix soon.

All in all there is no need to complaints if he seen that's its not his post because his really created post must be already counted to yobit and maybe paid already

For m your explanation, I don't really get what your actually saying, but most members kind of talk, about it being a glitch, which rarely happens, but happened fortunately on you. But am sure that won't count on to your post counts both on Crypto talk and on yobit. That glitch is just an identify specifications which wrote your user ID in the wrong place on someone's own post

On 2/8/2020 at 2:29 PM, Zerocrisis said:

Samething happened with me many times. May be this is error by wesite so do not worry. This is not your problem and you would not face any problem later on. Also you should refresh your phone may be this could be problem in your phone also.

This is a new thing I have ever seen and I really don't have any idea about this so I won't say anything about this topic hope you will become clear after reading other comments

Oh,it happens to me often,once a person quoted you,the person who quoted you will get the credits when someone else quoted you also. 

I think its a system bug,so don't bother much.

Don't worry about this. This is called a quote. The member who has flagged his name has put a quote on your topic and responded to it. That’s why when he quote your topic, his name appeared on top. It’s normal and doesn’t invite fear, just reply to it and share the benefit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/8/2020 at 1:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

I think someone use your post to quote the topic so you have show like this but I'm a beginner and don't have much information about this problem but I hope senior members guard you better 

I think it's not a problem but error in the system of ceyptotalk.Don't get so tensed and try to relax sothat no more mistakes happen by you.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

I think you don't have enough knowledge about this feature of this forum site. It's intersting feature. We can reply the post creator directly by using this feature. Also we can edit the person post and can highlight the text which we want to reply.

No, not a mistake. This person quoted your comment for discussion with you as a comment on your comment. Fear not, this is normal

It can be by mistake or bug from cryptotalk.

Or someone else using your account post this.

Try to change your account password and secure your account.

If cryptotalk authority notice this, you might be get a warning.

I think it is a glitch in you mobile phone that is some servers problem may be. You have to refresh it and wai if this is not shutted then you have to message in the cryptotalk wp group.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

Don't be panic. Your account didn't hacked by anyone. You just need more knowledge about it. We can edit anyone's posts when we quote the posts. And the person did same.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Hello my friend
You can review the laws to avoid errors like this
And permanent work at this site
You can contact the administrators of this site for more information

Contact support and they'll walk through this problem and provide you with a solution
That quote may have been modified, and this is possible

THINK POSITIVE

It has never happened to me and I have quoted many topics on this group. It might be a random error and I believe it will correct itself after sometimes. Don't panic and be patient, it will be corrected soon. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In the image your comment is also visible with the quote of the creator there would be some problem with your account or device as the creator of the topic has seen and given the responds of your query.

I can not tell you why this problem occurred but you do not need tension. You can talk to the admin or press your browser. Someone may have encountered a problem that caused you to look like this.