Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

On 2/8/2020 at 12:59 AM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

i think its just a bug but this affects alot since what you said is way off on the quote hopefully cryptotalk fix this quick

I think the only way to clarify this is by deleting the post before the moderators sees it because they might think it violation which might lead you to receive a warning point or ban rather since it is highly prohibited to violate the forums rules and regulations.

In fact, the site can sometimes give out any errors, and therefore, I believe that this site just at some point in your life hung up, and you are given bugs. This is all solved, maybe there was some bug in javascript, or something else, it's okay, friend! Soon everything will work stably, because the administration quickly solves everything

On 2/8/2020 at 2:29 PM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

Actually you can edit the quote which you can make in this forum, for example of anyone quotes this post of mine they can easily edit any of my words and put it there ,so what that person did was just edit your words into another message.

I just think its important you are careful with what you post for in the end there could be tough times for  you , the right idea is to make sure that when quoting someone , you are careful you dont fall to the trap of such kind, I also think its a mistake that needs to be rectified kindly 

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

I just think its important you are careful with what you post for in the end there could be tough times for  you , the right idea is to make sure that when quoting someone , you are careful you dont fall to the trap of such kind, I also think its a mistake that needs to be rectified kindly 

@Mike1515 usually we quoted some one comment or topic to explain something or show up their mistake..also if our comment has any mistake then we can quoted our comment too then added more information. If you want to safe from anyone trap then you must need to make useful post with follow the forum rule and later no matter how many memner quoted your post..          

Don't take tension this is just an error which is from the website and I hope that this will be corrected as soon as possible because anyone might get scared of these kind of things

this is normally mate if someone quote your whole post then your words also appears in top of that comments .

you didn't need to worry anything about it beacuse this is a option available here in This forum . you can also used it .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Many s members work on this platform I think it is a technical error.  However you refresh your browser.  Which will solve your problem.  But even then if this problem is not solved you should contact the crypto administrator and tell them about your problem they will definitely get you out of this problem.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing with us my friend, but i will suggest you not to worry a much its most probably a cryptotalks error its might take some time to figure it out. Thanks you

• +2 1

On 2/8/2020 at 1:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

i don't know if i did something wrong?

I think @Zerocrisisthat nothing is wrong with your post nor you have done something wrong .It was fine .I think It might be some sort of a technical problem.You can also contact the administrators and tell them this problem that you are facing.I hope they will sort it out .

Edited by Flying11Horse

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 2/8/2020 at 2:34 PM, Narvaez2 said:

Ese es un error que esta apareciendomuy seguido, debe ser cuestion de la plataforma de crypto talk, intenta recargar la pagina en clrt+F5 y asi ves si se soluciono el problema

Bro you are not allowed to right in other languages because if you do that other member can't understand it and give you negative repatriation so only make posts in English to avoid bad reputation. 

I think this is a common site error. This happens on all sites. Don't be afraid. Just try reloading the page. Just press f5 on your keyboard.

But i think it's not your comment another member quoted this and they only view another member quote in your reply It is best to contact the site administration

Очистите мусор, который находится на вашем компьютере. Если вы используете мобильный телефон, попробуйте перезагрузить его.

signbot (1).gif

I believe it is anything but a difficulty like that post perhaps there's a framework blunder happened to that point or post you can see the stuck post in the amateurs segment or different areas about this worry if it's sheltered again to post

be calm, the admin will type it out, maybe the hassle is from the website online. i'm positive they'll resolve the hassle don't worry mate

This is because the person has quoted your quote and did not quote your words, and this is why it appeared in such a way and in a world like this is not scary things that are not frightening to get warning points or to be banned or to delete a large number of your topics and then you must know that there is something wrong should Correct it

• -1 1