Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

Now there is nothing to worry . This is some kind of bug on site . You can refresh or reopen the app . It will be all right . So there is nothing to worry . It is the system, if someone quote you you name will appear. So don't worry. 

You are not in any trouble this mostly happening most of the time, the publication of the topic is quote in you posting, is the name of the person will bring in your post, so you don't have problem.

As a newbie on crypto currency, I did not have much knowledge on how to retrieve a post on my wall which is not my post. 

When your create any comments on the post then the question about that type of your post will be mention on the post and you will get answers on this forum. 

No never..you are not in trouble. This is normal cause.some time its happen  usually. Dont worry about it. You just post some comments which related to topic with usefuland helpful to all and with good language. 

Many people use this site to earn and learn so I believe it would be a technical problem once they try to update their solution, when it's not solved otherwise tell the security team to clarify the issue.

My friend you have asked a very good question and like you I am also facing this problem. Maybe it could be a technical issue on this platform because there are already many people working here. I think this could be a technical issue of this platform which caused it. And then this problem is faced not only with you but also with many other members of this platform. If you find a solution to this problem then you will definitely be shared with us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This problem happened to me once before, and I don't remember seeing it after that, perhaps it was a software problem and it was solved, don't worry the forum developers always solve all problems and if you suspect any potential problem then send a message to the forum administration.

• +2 1

so many user use this platform to earn and learn so I think its any glitche are any technical issue once try to refresh its solve when its not solve then ask support team they clear your problem so don't worry 

There is a solution to your problem, Don't worry it happens to members of the forum at times just create another topic and post it again, Before you must made a mistakes before you get corrected,so Everyone can made that mistakes and their must be a correction to the mistake .

u know being on crypto talk it's your obligation be cautious finally what's happening here, so revive your program in this site, you may remark on your concern, make helpful posts and improve execution here, I don't think so 

It's your shortcoming either it's your post or not 

Plz stay with the individuals from this site 

It will help you in any sort of issues..

Yes it true but when such thing happened you quickly report to the admin so that when the admin see it he could be able to understand that such reply you quote was changed due to one problem or the other, thanks.

Yes I agree with you sometime it is not our list and but someone quote us and they reply us that this is our topic or post. So I don't know why it is and how it is so don't worry and try hard.

• +1 1

Don't worry you didn't make any mistake. May be it's due to any glitch or there is possiblity any technical issue. Many users comment on this forum at the same time soo algorithm work fastly it may happen. Hopefully your problem has solved if not contact to moderators. 

There is nothing wrong with your post, it's normal that is happens to every post you have quote. Morover even if their should be a problem, you as a person just quote on the his post, so I see no reason why you should be also guilty of what you are ignorance of. So I urge you to have rest of mind. Welcome

No need to worry about it dear. It might be a small error. If you refresh the page then it will automatically be fixed. As there are so many people around the world and this platform is becoming bigger and bigger day by day so its just a small issue for this forum and it will be fixed soon. 

You know that it is your responsibility to talk about cryptocurrency, pay attention here, please update your browser on this site, you can comment on this issue, post some useful information. I can do better and better here, I don't think so.

Is it your fault now?

Build new relationships with members of this site

This will help you solve the problem.

I have not seen this in the forum but it looks that someone tried to make you look you said something, when it wasn't you but some other member that said it. Very bad move from that member to do that and you should report to moderators, they could ban this member for doing that.

I would say that accounts with many alt-accounts that do this.  This has happened to me too and from what I read in a similar post the administrators are asking me to report these things for investigation.  Something should be posted.  It failed miserably, but instead it made some other comments.  Like you said you got a message that someone quoted you and found that you didn't comment on any of these words.  Sure it is flawed, I have only encountered many interruptions in this forum.

I propose you that make crypto talk secret word solid. This isn't huge issue as I would like to think it utilized for citation. As I would like to think your reference is utilized because of secure from literary theft issue in this manner don't require for stress.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

Ese es un blunder que esta apareciendomuy seguido, debe ser cuestion de la plataforma de crypto talk, intenta recargar la pagina en clrt+F5 y asi ves si se soluciono el problema

It is strange and that should not happen,  and even if that is happening you can still use your account freely without any issue and you do not have to worry about it as well.

I think this user cited your comment and then you wrote and left the main citation table to the owner of the subject and then responded to this adver statement and it appeared.
  You must notify the member who quoted your comment on this error.