Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

Oh,perhaps there may be just a device errors,do not worry,i assume its just not anything,if they provide you with caution points or anything you could attraction it.

Maybe there is something error of this forum, or he did mistake with other comment. But do not worry it will not affect you. I think he is a lazy or scammer, so he is doing copy past.  just keep your hard work to be an experienced member and a good trader.

I will say, no you are not having any problem, this is why people are quoting you as the author of the post, this is why their name will be in the title of the post, not you, if you post someone's post, your name will be in the title. I think your native soil brand  This will be promoted by selecting one of them or I will be proud to take equal steps around other members as your identity. I think you will contact the moderator about this issue. Thank you friends.

I think there is a misunderstanding or it's a technical problem. You should realize the matter and if it's not solved. Then you can examine it later if it's changed or not. then you can talk about this to the moderators. They must help you about this.

So don't worry it can be mistake by other person . So if you want to answer of that tag then you ccan make answer otherwise you can leave. But it not means you are in trouble.  Make good and earn . This is good forum for earning and for learning so put your hard work and get some experience from this forum.

• +3 1

I also noticed that.But in my opinion you don’t worry about it.You quote a members posts then other member quote your post.So,I think your name showed for another member post.

Dear I haven't yet faced such issue but I think that's may be due to some technical issues. I don't think it's a major issue but for satisfaction you can contact with administration, they can inform you better. Otherwise need not to worry🌻

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Maybe it's happening by chance.. but be careful in feature.. I think that's your own fault not the forum.. please read the topic carefully then reply of that topic .. sometimes we are in hurry to post on any topic for completing daily goals. And we does not read the topic carefully and make a mistake.. that's hurt us in feature.. 

On 2/8/2020 at 11:59 AM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

I never faced this kinds of problem, but its not your problem so don't worry this happens due to internet connections speed, and some devices problem, so don't worry, since its not your problem its okay.

You are very right, it should not be a problem in your publication, you have to give it f5 so that the page reloads again since it must be a problem with your internet or the Cryptotalk platform.

Dear Friend! You should be relax. You don't need to worry about it. This is the normal cause. If you qoute someone post your name will be in the title. 

On 2/8/2020 at 1:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

Oh dear, this is totally rediculous 

try to be a good generator of password on every platform which uses your amount of money especially.

be smart dear there are many kinds of scammers and hackers try to be protective in every means.

Have a safe journey ahead dear

my prayers are always with you

worl in a smarter way to get more.

You should contact with support team if such type of problem coming because may be you do more activity your problem become serious and you couldn't handle it so best for you contact cryptotalk support.

Friends, for now I have not had this problem but what I recommend is that you reload the page or close the tab and reopen it, if that works the same for you, so I read it is not a problem for us, it must be from the site.

To me I think their is no any problem because you only need to report to the moderator of the forum because they are the only ones who can figure him out and banned him for such act.

From what I understand tags are allowed and respond to them, the forum does not talk about that specifically in the rules. Do not be afraid to answer for sure it is a crptotalk error and it will be solved soon.

I think that all you have to do is to complain to the administrators and moderators in the forum so that they can help to easily rectify the problem. Because this may be an issue in the future to your account.

Work will be corrected without worrying that you will not run into problems and the forums mistakenly show your account posts which are happening because you are not worried at all due to technical issues. Work carefully and success will come

My friend I want to tell you that you should not too worried about that this is the quit of account and one thing I want to tell you that you should be careful about your account and about your activities on this forum

• +3 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Don't worry, my friend

Sometimes there are slight technical errors in the forum

Refresh the page first, then if the problem is not solved after the update and you get a warning point, you can communicate with the supervisors and explain your problem to them, and they will remove that point.

Hi companion, you did nothing off-base a few individuals have moreover confronted the same issue, I think like that in cryptotalk when somebody cite your answer the maker post is seen which isn't yours, so fair revive your browser. I trust this small data makes a difference.

I do not think that there is a problem considering the topic has appeared in your name, the other person is the one who copied from you and therefore it is he who will be exposed to the problem, not you.

That's very good, as it shows that other members are reading your post and liked it so much that they mention to interact with you. That is the best way to make yourself known to others and form a community.