Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

Hello friend if you did not do this 5 or you did not post on this forum just mean your account has been hacked by the scammers and now they may do any work from your account so first of all change your password and private keys to protect your account then go to another step

Don't worry friend. It is not a big problem. You don't need to worry about it. It is not your mistake so you are not in trouble. It also happen with other members of this platform. I hope now you will feel relax. Just work with hard work.

I don't think that's a mistake. Don't worry, but it could be a technical error. Just update your browser and your problem will be solved. If not resolved, contact our support team and they will definitely solve it.

It is not my friend's problem, but it is normal in the forum for someone to quote you and in the end this thing is not your fault, I thought you were really in trouble. 

But it is useful information for new members if you encounter them.

I think it is a technical problem, while they are doing some updates regarding the forum’s coordination. The problem now is not present and there may have been a problem with your Internet connection.

• +3 1

When you capture someone's comment, the comment appears in your response as well. This is not a problem. Don't worry, it is a way to find out what comment you responded to.

• +1 1

In my opinion, it's just a simple mistake. Don't worry, no matter the reason, it's not a big deal
Keep up with your work and don't worry about it, it won't hurt you.

• +4 1

Yes you are right I agree with you it's so nice to have a platform like this and I would want to see you ignore this warning and keep working start you will be fine soon and get back to work so keep it just working here

If you are sure that you have not made any mistake, worry about it, there will be a problem with this website, ignore it. After a while, log in again and you will find that the mistake has been corrected.

• +3 1

It's not a problem dear it's called quote and when members quote your post or topic it will show on the top and the post of members which ask you or answer you will be in bottom don't worry about this and you can try to by quote someone post as well..

This may be a technical problem in the forum, however, do not worry and continue your work, you can report this problem to the moderators in order for them to correct the quote

This is really big problem and I think this problem is from the engine of this forum and if they want to solve it they have to upgrade their engine and I think it's impossible now .From what I study the bot changed into coded to quote someone after selecting some words after which it have to be posting some thing prewritten through his programmer. It failed horribly though because it inserts a few other remark as a substitute.

I don't think you did something wrong friend this might be an error from the forum website it  happenes sometimes, just refresh your post after a while and see what happens. 

• +2 1

Friend, it is worrisome, I hope you have solved your problem, in case the situation persists you can write to the administrators they will know how to give you a logical answer. Sometimes the page has technical flaws, you can reload Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Oh! That's may be really the matter of dangerous where someone can use his own wording share with you name. I don't have any idea of it but it looks the same as I have told. But some people may be old too have been saying that you just not have to worry about it.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of our I want to tell you that there may be its click on the website don't worry about this just continue the work and help the other members informative post and earn money

I have created a very good publication, you will not be tense on those that are not your publications here. You must always be safe than wrong posts. You will not publish any errors. Always try to publish correctly. You will give you a positive reputation for your appropriate publication. Here are looking for other publications, understanding and published. You do not publish in this forum.

I think that by talking to the support team, they will solve your problem because this forum is for the benefit of cryptocurrencies, so a large number of people use it as soon as you update the browser. I think your problem will be solved.

• Useful or interesting 1

So many user use this platform to earn and learn so I think its any glitche are any technical issue once try to refresh its solve when its not solve then ask support team they clear your problem so don't worry.

I suggest you that make crypto talk password strong. This is not big problem in my opinion it used for quotation. In my opinion your reference is used due to secure from plagiarism problem in this way don't need for worry.

It may be a technical problem, try to upload the page again or may be he has the same name of yours. Try to contact the support if you feel there is something wrong.

I think the other person trying to copy your comment and paste it on your topic,that is some thing very bad to do,I think we should avoid like this kind of action.

No i don't think you are, since many members one way or the other also-ran have same issue, but if at all you didn't intentionally do it, then i think is something that can be sorted out by the moderators, but next time you should be careful, and be focused. 

No, you did not do anything wrong
I think it's the problem from the browser. You can reload the page and the problem will be solved. Don't worry.