Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

Since so many people use this site to earn and learn, I believe there is a bug or a technical issue. If it does not resolve itself, contact the support team. They will resolve the issue, so don't worry.

My friend ... Thank you for sharing the problem ..
They are only showing quotes from other members in our response
You didn't do anything wrong with me either and I think when someone quotes your response, the creator's post appears at the top.

• +5 1

There is no need to fear or worry, it is not a big problem because the topics and posts appear clearly with the names of the members who created them to the moderators and the forum management, so what you wrote remains in your name and the quote belongs to its main owner.

You have to participate correctly within the forum rules that you share your personal information only, do not copy, modify and paste, because you will be exposed and warning points will be sent to you or get a negative reputation and you will be exposed to the risk of being banned, be aware, educated and responsible for everything, good luck

Obviously, you don’t have to worry your self about situation because it will not affect your account, it the features of the platform to show the person that have the original post for you to know that you quoted someone post.

It seems that it is a simple problem that you do not need to worry about, you can try to solve it by updating your browser, or contact the support team, to guide you, and solve your problem.

• +1 1

I don't think it's your fault. I think it's a mistake from the forum and they'll fix it so don't worry. You can also contact the support team to solve this problem

Don't worry, you did nothing wrong, i think it's kind of glitch or something wrong in the forum, this happens everywhere in the internet, just refresh your browser and you will be fine.

It can be a technical problem which some time accour due to your network issues.  But if you think that is fixed then you make delete from this forum. So make right it good when you think that is ciral then you need to make right your post and conduct which things happen in this post . So with this replies can stop if you think delete post can solve your problem then you can do this. But with spending time on this forum you will be able to gandle all things on your behalf. 

5 hours ago, Nabeel1 said:

Hello my friend, I am a junior member of this forum and I do not have enough information to answer your question, and I seek to increase my experience and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies. good luck

@Nabeel1 You are not a junior member, you are Brand new, to be a junior member you must make 100 publications, then you will have that level, if you look at your avatar at the top it says what level you are at, so keep working so that your account can grow and learn everything you need to work in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

When you are on this forum you have to be careful and abide by the rules, I don't think the administrators will ban you if you follow the rules, good luck my friend .

• +5 1

friend as we all know that scammer are present in our surrounding so it depend on us how we protect ourselves from them so if you see any type of this problem you need to contact with administration team may be they have solution of this problem and give you some detail about this issue.

Maybe it's a glitch on site or don't worry just help others and post information and earn .it's nice to have a platform like this ignore this warning it's just a mistakes maybe.

• +1 1

I do not think that this problem may really be a problem, as you suspended a comment, or you had the post in the sense that the moderators know which is your comment and your content

• +2 1

I believe it is due to technological difficulties. Then you don't have to be concerned and it's not your fault. Many people have mentioned that they were experiencing a related issue. If you are having difficulty, please report it. Hopefully, the site can address those concerns, as they will cause difficulties for users.

In fact, my friend, I rarely use a quote when responding to replies or topics .. I just type @ and withdraw the member that I want to speak to in my response .. The subject of the quote contains very long responses at times, which causes me trouble reading the rest of the members ’responses .. I hope that I have answered your question .. I wish you success and everyone

@Zerocrisis you need not to worry about this . It's not your fault infact it is some technical issues which is causing this . You may log in again or refresh this site to avoid this bug again . Hope you will be tension free now.

Don't worry friend. This is very common thing. This will not effect your payment. O think this is due to some error in system. I only suggest you to continue your work with honestly and be patience.you will soon get reward of your work.

Hello my friend
I don't think you made a mistake
Most of the members get stuck and the same thing appears to them
Fear not, you just have to refresh your page and everything will be fine

• +1 1

My dear, perhaps this is a technical problem in the forum in general. It is your duty to contact the officials in the forum and tell them about this problem in general, but I think in general this problem is normal that you quote from someone else and when someone else quotes someone who has put the main person’s quote in form General This is probably from the artwork in the main forum in the rules for publishing rules Citation rules in general Thank you very much

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I think that the quote from the members is published for the response. You have to be careful of what is happening here and update the browser constantly to avoid this problem

• +2 1

This is a bug i think, so be calm the moderators will sort it out, maybe the problem is from the site. I am sure they will resolve the problem don't worry my dear friend your account won't be hurt, just continue with your good work so that you can earn more coin.

Edited by Gamble

Actually my friend, I don't think there is any cause for concern, I think you haven't done anything wrong, I think you should ask expert members about this topic.

No, there are no notes or problems that have spoken to me so far. All things are fine and fine, I think there are never problems . We strive for everything to be better . This is the most important thing we seek

• +2 1

My dear friend it happens some time just keep on working and make up your profit .you have to work here with patience you will make up your profit.