How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

Write useful comments or create useful topics , and you can just send complaints about copying messages, if the offender is punished, the moderator will put a like on your message.

• +1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 11:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

I suggest to you to create valuable information about crypto currency. Always keep sharing latest information about it so that they could benefit to your post and give you good reputation for it. 

• +1 1

Friend first of all I recommend you read the rules of the forum so that you don't continue to have problems with your account and advise you to create good topics that can help others not write things by writing 

Write useful messages, and then the users who were helped by your information will give you likes and thereby increase your reputation. 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Trofimova said:

Write useful messages, and then the users who were helped by your information will give you likes and thereby increase your reputation. 

Yea if your post is helpful to users they will like your post that is the fact

Only post in topics that you have some information about and avoid commenting on a topic without proper information, if you do these you will gain more reputation gradually.

• +1 1

Just write good comments and make usefull posts and you will have what you want - people will commend you, so you'll got better reputation. I've got little enough of commends bcs i had never had any themes.

write useful comments, not comments just to get Satoshi, and create topics in sections that will help other people (for example, install an extension in the browser) 

getting reputation is not sopossed to be your main catche rather aim to get intresting topics that would draw people to view, read, understand, and then finally appreciate your post yhat is how you will get more increase reputation and posibly even new followers to your profile. 

The best way to get good reputation is by posting good contents. One trick you can use is posting good topics as the topics gain more attention from users. Comments rarely get any reputation but with topics you have higher probability of getting reputations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60-3.png

On 2/8/2020 at 1:47 PM, Mehnil125 said:

To get the better reputation in the crypto talk which is for earning money and also to be added that to do 30 comment every day authentically. 

Also post meaningful post for us to earn reputations easily. 

If we contributed meaningfully then some members will give us the reputation that we want. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you are willing to get the good reputations from the forum members over here, you have to be focused to create the good quality posts here. Never beg reputations for your weightless posts on this forum. If your contents are great, other members automatically give you good reactions. 

• +2 1

On 2/7/2020 at 12:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

I think you can get so meany reputations if you help other members and if you post good posts, i also only have 2 reputations but i hope i get some more.

• +1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 9:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

In this forum site reputation has a great role. But we have to post good content to get this. You have to connect with your audience and always request on your post to give you reputation.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

just make sure you don't make spam comments, and make helpful and good posts and you will get more reputation

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You are newbie in this forum so Cryptotalk members not giving you reputation. First you have to proof yourself in this forum because without any hardwork no one give you good reputation. So work hard and create good topics then automatically everyone give you good reputation.

• +1 1

do not submit harmful or meaningless posts you will in no way served recognition for such type. as a substitute that keep posting useful, properly researched, erect, and specific posts. additionally commenting to others will provide you with very much less reputation but posting new posts has highest chances of getting recognition.

To get a better reputation on crypto is more important to be active on crypto site much be good knowledge of market and currency and commenting contract  and if u r beginner you can educate by posting step by step commenting  understanding a topic which all this make your better reputation

Congratulation my friend now when I am writing this post you are having +16 reputation so  by your work you can get on them do not be worry 

Dear friend

If we want to get good reputation here then we need to make good posts every day. that everyone will benefit from the posts and people will know about this site properly so we need to make at least 40 to 50 posts per day instead of 30 then we are here  Thanks for the good results

Thanks 

Dear friend, you need to post in such a way that everyone benefits from the question and everyone finds the solution to everyone's problems very easily and you need to make the language of the posts so easy that people can understand the languages of this post once you read it.

thanks 

Hello my friend .
I understand that you are doing everything in order to get a good reputation in the forum and this is with your personality. Always help others in what really benefits because you show your personality and if your post deserves you will get admiration from others without you asking for it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Dear friend, welcome to this site. If you want to get good reputation here, you need to post in a way that everyone benefits from this post and if no one is harmed by this post, then everyone will report to you. Thank you

By creating helpful posts and topics of excellent quality, members will give you a good reputation and in this way you will accumulate a lot of good reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it