As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

I prefer to buy ETh and keep for long-term in other to get good profit, I have tried several coins but ETh favors me the most, I will think trying some smaller coin as well.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1

Bitcoin and Ethereum for sure because of their value in the market 

and because you can store them wherever you want and exchange it for whatever you want 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

5 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

As a biggener it is better to buy cheap alts and also good potential alts. Secondly the amount of investment should be minimum, Ethereum, LItecoin is the best option for new commers in crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Basically bitcoin is highier amount if you earn 1 bitcoin but for me i would like to collect etherium because it was the easiest  to earn fast.

I prefer to use bitcoin, etherium and litecoin, I always choose these three coins because they are the most used coin in the market, and if you noticed, when you see any investment sites you will see the payment methods are with those coins or maybe one or two of them for sure 

• +1 1

I would go with ripple although some don't believe in ripple anymore but I know its value is gonna surprise us sooner. That's why I love holding xrp.

• +1 1

I prefer buying ETH because it is a currency that has a great future as I think it will reach more than $ 250, so I recommend buying it, storing it, or investing in it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer those coins that is has low value so it will not cost us much money when we want to buy some several amount of that coin, and also we can get more profit.

• +2 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

hi there, i think for me bitcoin was the best coin to invest because we all know that bitcoin was a possibility to reach out the biggest price increase in near future despite to the ever-increasing price of bitcoin..but it's all up to you if where you can want to invest for..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Accept the fact that you know nothing.
You need to accept the fact that you know nothing, don’t come into this with preconceived notions of how the market might behave.
Basically, don’t come into this market with here-say from your friends who said $ETH is going to hit $100,000 by May 2018.
If you have a background trading stocks, I’m not talking to you- bring your understanding of Technical & Fundamental Analysis onto the Blocktrain (copyright pending).
That being said, make sure to do so with an open mind, just because your strategy worked 93.27896% of the time with Forex doesn’t mean it’s going to work here.

Get a basic understanding of how the market moves i.e. how ETH/BTC/LTC & Altcoins affect one another
There are a lot of coins. Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin are top market cap coins, they’ve been around for quite some time- and they’re usually one of the first coins a beginner will invest in.
Sidenote: regardless of what you’re investing in, you should grab some BTC as well because a lot of coins aren’t paired to USD (or even ETH) and you need to have BTC to be able to buy them.
Despite it’s recent extreme volatility (at the time of writing: BTC broke it’s all time high last night $8,000, and seems on track to potentially touch $10k before the run is over), BTC and the other top 2 are the best places to store your money long term within cryptocurrency.
Don’t freak out when you see huge % fluctuations in your price, just buy the dip, and HODL.
Bitcoin, and the other two crypto bae’s, ETH and LTC, are the most stable places to store your money in Crypto. Think of these as your safe investments.
Personally, I keep the majority of my holdings (about 60%) split up amongst these three coins. I use my remaining 40% to invest into coins with smaller market caps, but higher reward potential.
LTC is extremely stable, if you’re looking to buy into it wait for it to consolidate and dip (it’s been on a beautiful bull run lately, never, ever, ever buy during an uptrend. You might catch the top).
Once you’ve read up on Blockchain, ETH, BTC, & LTC, step into the bad side and enter the altcoin world.
Affectionally referred to as “shitcoins”, altcoins are pretty much any coin that isn’t a top 10 market cap coin, although some purists would argue that altcoins are all coins that aren’t BTC.
Altcoins can be exciting because the reward potential on these can be so much greater than their higher priced cousins in the top market cap list.
One thing to keep in consideration is that altcoins fluctuate with the price of BTC, so don’t freak out if one day your altcoin portfolio is down a ridiculous %.
When BTC goes on an uptrend, people move their money from altcoins into BTC to try and catch the wave.
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Im mostly investing in lite coin and yoda, i think this 2 coins are undervalued and I see the 2 coins having a great future. Bitcoin will always be my first choice but the capital requirement for such an investment is too high.

• +1 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Well, I'm not new also in cryptocurrency but in have many coins that I want to invest or currently investing to it and that is, bitcoin of course, xrp, Eth, LTC and dogecoin and Yoda also right now these are the coins that I see a good performance and if I see more then I will invest to it.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

As a begginer just buy Bitcoin abd Ethereum also litecoin too don't search about other Coins because if the market has his bull he can't go up without those coins it's the leader and the most security for your money

• +1 1

If I were to be asked, I will Choose this Cryptos

1. Bitcoin

2. Ethereum

3. TRX

4. Waves

First Priority is BTC because it is the mother of all crypto. 

Second is Ethereum, with ethereum you can access ERC tokens and also Ethereum dApps. Most especially in most of Airdrops

Third is Tron, I love this one also, seems I will profit with this one

Lastly is Waves because it is improving its platform now and I love the new updates and upgrades.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think it's a matter of buying cryptos or others, it depends on the condition of the market stability because for the online currency the market cannot be predicted so buy better.

• +2 1

Beginner in cryptocurrency at the initial beginning he wants to invest on different crypto project, with the mind that all will play out, so I see it as part of experience in the crypto market, but for I will look out for coins that are yet to gain value to invest. 

• +2 1

Ethereum is the best choice to purchase nowadays. Actually bitcoin is having topmost position in trading and popularity but with that it has tremendous increased price so if you will lost your bitcoin you will get very high loss. And so ethereum is best choice which can be used for trading too.

• +1 1

when I was beginner I focus on Bitcoin, ETH, and doge. this coins are for me most famous and has big trading volume.  

• +2 1

Through this forum I am earning Bitcoin, I have 83k Satoshi and my favorite is Bitcoin (BTC) which can be made profitable by investing in cryptocurrency investing and gaining profit through investing in trading and stock exchange.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

As a beginner you will get paid bitcoins by the forum, if you know already how to trade, you can trade it with ethereum or litecoin these are prominent coins which are very easy to trade and with lower withdrawal fee compare to bitcoin.

• +1 1

There are lots of coins in Cryptorency, but I prefer to choose Btc, Ethe, Dash, Litecoin, Xrp coins to invest. For me this coin is very potentially more profitable than others. Even these coins are very popular nowadays, I like Xrp coins when trading.

i would prefer you to buy ethereum , i see highest probability to earn from it , i think it will grow more sooner or later and it has many service and utilities to offer and it is more reliable and fast

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day