Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:30 PM, Fadimah said:

Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

I heard about it years before, but only started quite recently and familiarized already with the market. It's still quite regretful to not pay attention to Bitcoin years before, as I would have had the chance to earn some when I got early on.

20 hours ago, quinan said:

I actually have profited a element from the gatherings given that

Can you please elaborate more your posts? Because its hard to pointed out what is you idea to share with us, i hope you will improve more or else you will be getting banned.

I did install it but i never been active  as a member but when my friends show me her earnings ive become interested on it. Put motivation to yourself to enjoy this forum because its not only earnings but also learnings.

the time that my friend told me about this cryptotalk i don't have an interest at that time but when he's getting and earning extra income that the day that im started to join in this field.. and as for now it's useful and im loving to create and share ideas here..

No It took some time from me when I heard about cryptotalk from my friend..I just literally want to earn like this way but I thought is it safe?..then I started working and really feeling amazing

Yes, i start searching about crypto after i hear about it i think this is the key to my success and if a master the flow of this system i will benefit from it thank you.

Last year I just learned it, but didn't start as I knew it. I may seek to experience it after a few months, and I can tell you that cryptoworld has given you plenty of potential here to earn.

1 hour ago, Anik7 said:

I didn't believe it when I heard this crypto site.  But when I knew it was legitimate, I started working on this crypto site, and I'm still working here I hope I get a better result.

yes same is the case with me.i heard about cryptocurrency along time ago but i was not interested in this at that time now after quite after along time a decided to give it a try and so far my experience is not bad.

Yes I start it directly .. then I lost my time because I wasn't know eoungh about crypto currenceis .. every thing is ok now

No I didn't start.A lot of my friends told me about the importance of the  crypto.After that I came in to this field.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:30 PM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

When i came to know about bitcoin in year 2015, i immediately started to searching the ways of earning bitcoins, and also started to earn bitcoins by some faucets and captcha typing work.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I started working here in this forum in the same time I have heard about it ! because my friend told me that this forum is not scam ! and its safe and secure ! 

when I first heard about it I have my doubts that it might not be real and legit so I didn't pay interest to it until I see how good my friend is doing and how well he was earning that motivate me to go into it. make my research and my friend mentor me. 

When i first heard about cryto and bitcoins i immediately got interest on it. Then i started to ask about and search some site which is legit to get some coins And then and then again im use to it already to think about my minings and earning.

If I've known Bitcoin for a long time, I'm already feeling the most fortunate in the world, at the moment I already feel fortunate with what I have. My friend told me I started right away

My friend told me I had just started. If I had known Bitcoin for a long time, I would already be feeling the most fortunate in the world, feeling lucky already with what I have got right now..

On 2/6/2020 at 2:30 PM, Fadimah said:

do you regret waiting for those few years?

I never regret what I'm doing before because regret can't fix my problem. I jump into crypto world about 3 years a go and have beautiful income at the first time but this moment really bad. I have motto learn first and jump later, that's why I need time before enter crypto using my money. No more regret just more hard work for better financial in my pocket.

I have been hearing about crypto for so long but i didnt join for so long because i didnt know anything about it. I just joined cryptotalk too recently. And ever since, i have been learning more and more about crypto.

Yes I remember that I started it when I first heared about it. But if was not so much inform.about latest scams & frauds. So I also lot st some money but after that when I got some experience then I earned money. So far I have earned about $700+ in crypto as side income in a year.

8 hours ago, Basel098 said:

To be honest, when my friend told me about him, I didn't care much about it, but when he told me that he was able to withdraw from the site, I started working on a daily basis.

Hello my friend, this thing you are doing is really wrong and I wish you good luck

Actually when I am hearing this forum benefits then I am very interested to used this forum. Really it is one of the best outsourcing site. Here we can work and earn more money

I started a day after a friend of mine introduced me to it, I believe life is all about risk, whatever you can't dream you can't have, just take the step with optimism and confidence and everything worth doing is worth doing well.

have been inquiry about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2018 but I wasn't interestedI came across it little living previously and sign up cryptotalk 

On 2/6/2020 at 3:30 PM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

I started crypto before I know about it, it was satoshi that I know first and I am very curious at that time if what is it and how I can earn or convert it to fiat. 

Then bitcoin follows and as time passes by, I became familiar on what is crypto currencies.