Sites where you can shop with bitcoin - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Sites where you can shop with bitcoin

With the rise of the bitcoin revolution and digital currencies and the adoption by many companies and electronic stores, it is now possible for many to shop with bitcoin and buy online from many and varied sites using digital currencies, especially bitcoin.

There are a lot of sites among them:

Newegg: It is considered the best website for buying electronic parts, especially computers

Overstock: is a site that specializes in selling furniture and household necessities

Expedia: to buy plane tickets and hotel reservations

Thank you for this interesting and useful topic. These sites offer great services and I love and prefer Newegg and I always use it and follow all the things that it offers

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your post is very informative brother. Its helps many people also me.becouse I want to buy bitcoin but where i can buy bitcoin I don't know.when i see your post I am happy to know about bitcoin shop.

Shopping with Bitcoin has now become very easy for all our crypto users, as we can buy different products and services as well as different tickets with Bitcoin, so Bitcoin is one of the best coins for us this time.  With which we can buy anything we want.

I searched about thus before, but I didn't find any known shopping sites like Amazon or ebay, all of them are unknown for me, so I can't trust in them because I never used them and I don't know anyone used them before, I am waiting for ebay and big shopping sites to use bitcoin to have more space in the payment options

• +1 1

Yes, I read about this news, but I still don't understand how to shop with crypto, after all, maybe because I don't trust this website as a whole and knowing it might take time to spend crypto with goods until I really find a website that makes me personally, I believe in  they promotion. Anyway it is good news .

On 2/5/2020 at 2:48 PM, Zaino34 said:

With the rise of the bitcoin revolution and digital currencies and the adoption by many companies and electronic stores, it is now possible for many to shop with bitcoin and buy online from many and varied sites using digital currencies, especially bitcoin.

Newegg: It is considered the best website for buying electronic parts, especially computers

Overstock: is a site that specializes in selling furniture and household necessities

It's a great thing to know that there are sites that you can eventually shoo with bitcoins I really think that this will enable purchasing transactions from a distance

I appreciate you for the great infor there its very helpful and useful to all crypto users out there and it also gives us confidence in crypto at least we have come to know there some sites where one can purchase goods including home necessities.. thanks

Indodax.com is one of the largest Bitcoin trading sites that was first established in Indonesia. Binance is the largest trading site in the world to date and there we can shop too. and that's a site where you can shop with bitcoin which I think is good.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:48 PM, Zaino34 said:

Thank you my friend for sharing these useful sites to buy from them using bitcoin, but for me I do not prefer to process payments using bitcoin because of the high fees, but I prefer to keep it as an investment in the long term

I absolutly believe there are shops that have taken the technology and its going to work perfectly for them its something we have to know and work with but there is going to be something new that we have to follow and the work is different and properly integrated, shops dont take bitcoin because of low users and also there is a high fee for transaction so it eats up the profit margin

Thank you for sharing these sites that support the purchase using bitcoin, but I do not think that bitcoin is a method of payments only, it is more than that and I consider it digital gold for long investment, and one of the most important sites that accept payments using bitcoin is Amazon.

Bitcoin's spread in this amazing way confirms its importance and strength, and for me, I don't like shopping with it, so what I earn I like to keep it or trade it and not waste it, its value is more expensive than going shopping and buying electronic parts.

• +1 1

A lot of cryptocurrencies can be used for online shopping. It is still up to the governments to regulate and ease the use of them. Japan in 2017 had taken the first steps, making Bitcoin available for online and in-store purchases. Although since then, banks have taken many steps to improve their outdated systems, and they've created mobile apps to facilitate the use of contactless transactions through POS services. Cryptocurrencies have an advantage over them and this is decentralization. The financial freedom to transfer wealth anywhere in the world without restrictions, or need of authorization from a centralized party.

Naturally the number of places that accepts bitcoin is growing. There are many universities that have started taking crypto as a payment option. I know certain real estates can be bought with crypto. Bitcoin is one the most heavily traded commodity in exchanges. A few years ago, there was no place you can use crypto, and yet crypto kept getting stronger, now there are certainly more places to buy stuff with crypto, and this number is just going to get more and more. 

Your information is really use full bro but you suggests site newegg I don't no about this site previously, because my country have no direct buy store, so we don't no about this type e- commerce website's but you give good information, some one interested to buy then use this site to buy any think through crypto currency.

It is a good thing for cryptocurrencies to have stores that sell and buy, but in my opinion this is risky because the price of bitcoin changes from one minute to the next. You can convert bitcoin to dollars or rubles and then buy from any store so that you can save the commission of the transfer.

Previously, dealing in digital currencies or paying with them to buy what you needed was anything tangible, a little difficult, as most companies were not accepting them, but now things have changed, everyone has become anxious about them and because they have important profits over time

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is great to get to know some sites that are engaging in using cryptocurrency coins as their payment, are they acceptable worldwide, oos I need an answer to this?

Recently there are a lot more shops where you can buy and pay for things using bitcoin but that's still not enough. We should ask more shop owners to add bitcoin as a payment method 

O hardly knew if site which readily accepts the payments of bitcoin as to purchase stuffs online, as it's just barely few if this sites which are currently on the web. So preferably buying in any currency, I think there's no problem on that. As the Bitcoin can also be used in this such sites

Well i have never used bitcoin for payment as it was not legal at that time but few months ago bitcoi has become legal but i have no about such sites where we can use bitcoin as our primary payment method.

This is very nice information, I thought that there are no shopping sites that use the cryptocurrency, but I do not think that there is a connection to our country, this is a feature that we have not yet had.

Edited by Maroua

Thanks for sharing. in my friend list I used Expedia to book a hotel when I was traveling about half a year ago. Yes, it is true and not deceptive. I received the VIP room and had a great vacation.