Sites where you can shop with bitcoin - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Sites where you can shop with bitcoin

1 hour ago, Summi said:

As of now due to the news there is about 80 million dollars sell wall which is stopping Bitcoin from reaching 10,000 dollar.

The market is very volatile, small movements are unpredictable, but in general I expect that this month we will see a rise above 10,000, this is my view.

On 5/2/2020 at 2:27 PM, DavCrypto said:

I think it will reach 10,000 before the halving, and this means that the halving will raise the price significantly and we may exceed the 20,000 within several months.

We are seeing different prediction and we hope it will become reality because cryptocurrency is unpredictable, let see the outcome after halving

16 hours ago, Saboor said:

We are seeing different prediction and we hope it will become reality because cryptocurrency is unpredictable, let see the outcome after halving

I do not agree with your opinion that the cryptocurrency cannot be predicted for its price, I think the opposite is true, difficult times pass, it is not clear the technical analysis of the currency, but it is often clear and price can be predicted.

On 5/4/2020 at 8:35 AM, Summi said:

It can be correct due to the market conditions, the price is expected to hit your price target but that should be a week or two after halving.

Yes, that's right. Bitcoin has now started to stabilize at this point, but after halving I expect there will really be a lot of strong jumps in price.

For a whole week on the computeruniverse site, you could pay for purchases using Bitcoin, now they have removed this feature, but promise to add it on the first of June.

On 2/5/2020 at 4:48 PM, Zaino34 said:

With the rise of the bitcoin revolution and digital currencies and the adoption by many companies and electronic stores, it is now possible for many to shop with bitcoin and buy online from many and varied sites using digital currencies, especially bitcoin.

There are a lot of sites among them:

Newegg: It is considered the best website for buying electronic parts, especially computers

Overstock: is a site that specializes in selling furniture and household necessities

Expedia: to buy plane tickets and hotel reservations

Yeah now a days there are so meany sites that accepts ceyprotcurrancys as a payment options and we are glad to see this things, and alibaba and amazon accepts crypto payments, and the best thing is we can buy store gift cards with crypto coins.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:52 PM, DavCrypto said:

Yes, that's right. Bitcoin has now started to stabilize at this point, but after halving I expect there will really be a lot of strong jumps in price.

Stability of bitcoin won't encourage many people to start having online shopping, people always knew bitcoin to be very volatile, so having it at that right moment is difficult, after halving there will be a price rocket which we don't know when it will start

Thanks for sharing them, there are many sites where you can shop with bitcoins and many other services. Paying for services with bitcoins or buying products is very good because it will be easy for us and we can buy products worldwide.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have been using my cryptocurrencies to buy the things from online swag stores. I am really excited to see that some sites like Newegg does also sell electronic parts by accepting cryptocurrencies as the deposit options. I do perform research for other stores too. Thanks. 

• +1 1

Can we add to the list?

Because I can't see Microsoft on the list. Yes, you read right, Microsoft accept bitcoin as a mode of payment on their merchant services. Read this. But you have to decide once if you are doing that as payment with Bitcoin cannot be refunded.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I want to tell you about e gifter site which will allow you to convery your crypto currencies in any of gift cards. And then you can shop anywhere from these gifts cards. 

Various kinds of shops are starting to accept the cryptocurrencies purchases. But among all of them the biggest shop is the Amazon that has included cryptocurrency payment system. A person can now purchase things from there with eth or btc. They have included these two for now and soon we hope that other cryptocurrencies will also be available for the payment system.  

• +2 1

On 2/12/2020 at 6:34 AM, Rifrach said:

Indodax.com is one of the largest Bitcoin trading sites that was first established in Indonesia. Binance is the largest trading site in the world to date and there we can shop too. and that's a site where you can shop with bitcoin which I think is good.

Bitcoin is one of the best coins for us this time. With us we can buy whatever we want. Only small online store is only available to accept BTC payments. I really think this will allow a remote trade purchase

I think that shopping with bitcoin is still in its infancy as there are no secure and internationally known sites like Amazon that accepts bitcoin payments, and therefore I do not prefer now shopping using bitcoin, perhaps in the future that global stores will accept bitcoin payment

• Useful or interesting 1

These sites show us that cryptocurrencies will have a bright future and many people these days believe in using cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin! maybe in a few years we will depend on using cryptocurrencies in many fields in our lives.. thanks for sharing these sites with us.. you made us believe more in the future of cryptocurrencies.

this is true that day by day new platform add bitcoin as a payment option . 

thanks for share some websites who accept Crypto as a payment option . I always exchange bitcoin to my local currency and used whatever I want . hopefully in future we can also used Bitcoin as a payment option. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

these are good sites to share since many of us heading now to buy things we need directly with bitcoin if available , i also heard about a site called "Bitrefill"  which provides catalog of gift cards, prepaid mobile refills and many others , i still not tried it but i am planning to as soon as i  get enough Bitcoins

• +3 1

3 hours ago, yato987 said:

these are good sites to share since many of us heading now to buy things we need directly with bitcoin if available , i also heard about a site called "Bitrefill"  which provides catalog of gift cards, prepaid mobile refills and many others , i still not tried it but i am planning to as soon as i  get enough Bitcoins

@yato987 basically in those Country where crypto currency get accepted has many shop and site from where you can buy different thing by bitcoin..    Like in uk you can buy car by bitcoin Becuase bitcoin is no popular enough so there everything you can see adopted with bitcoin.. Here is the link of that site

https://www.autocoincars.com/

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

The companies understood that the Cryptos coins came to stay, we must take into account the fact that they should be adapted and therefore survive.

As there are companies that directly accept Bitcoin, ETH, etc. Such as Amazon, Nike, Pizzahut, among others.

There are also intermediaries such as G2A and Eneba, they receive your bitcoins and transform them into gift cards.

There are quite a lot of stores where you can buy something for bitcoin. These can be not just websites or telegram channels, but also physical stores. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular and this is pleasing

Every day it becomes easier to use bitcoin as a payment method because many sites are starting to add this feature and this is good news.I hope this will continue and the cryptocurrency will reach a huge scale.It is very convenient for me to buy clothes for example.

Companies are seeing the boom that bitcoin is having and do not want to miss the opportunity to make a profit, one of these sites that accept payments in bitcoin is biterfill, it offers a wide variety of services that can be paid with the currency.

When i looked for in relation to so previous to, although When i didn't find almost any regarded looking web-sites including Amazon online or maybe craigslist and ebay, all mysterious in my opinion, well, i are not able to trust in these individuals mainly because When i never ever utilised these individuals in addition to When i are not aware of everyone utilised these individuals previous to, My business is anticipating craigslist and ebay in addition to massive looking web-sites make use of bitcoin to obtain far more living space from the check selections.