Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

I am not sure about that but more people showing interest about cryptocurrency and if ever the time has come that this is full time job it must increase the price value of bitcoin to people have a willingness to be a member of this cryptotalk. i think that may be happen in future

• +2 1

Yes, I think that work in the field of crypto will become full time in the near future because crypto is developing every day and has a big impact on the global economy and the number of cryptocurrency users is constantly increasing 

• +2 1

Yes it could be if you are going to be a good content curator & they hire as a full time or part time moderator. You must also do the same job on some other sites like steemit or sola.ai so this could be a good part time job.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

indeed I concur that if this crypto will going to be an all day work in future since an ever increasing number of individuals demonstrating enthusiasm about digital currency and if at any point the opportunity has arrived this is all day work it must build the cost estimation of bitcoin to individuals have an ability to be an individual from this cryptotalk.

• +2 1

In these days it's still impossible to make Crypto as a full job ! But if you have a good Capital like more than 5000$ so yeah you can work as a full job ! 

Maybe in the future it will be possible to work as a full job 

On 2/5/2020 at 3:21 PM, Red dragon said:

Crypto is a very well and unique part time job. It is specifically for student life. It you are free to your activities you can learn,post,share and getting information from your friends.this site is absolutely for acheiving goals. I agree with it..

Well, that's true mate, I'm also a student and I'm happy to post here because i know that i can get ideas and knowledge here and also a profit as usual, this is very helpful for me to sustain my need for my studying and i love it.

already there is alot of trader and invester who used Crypto Market as a full time job . crypto market make good reputation Day by day , there is still good chance that in future may be a lot of New user's Join Crypto market . personally due to lack of good experience , still I took Crypto market as a part-time job .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 2/7/2020 at 4:29 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

Yes, I think crypto talk could be a better job in the future because, as per my knowledge, today many youngsters are joining and taking a huge interest in this field. So it can happen.

That's really possible because many people really loves staying here in cryptoworld and making some investment here. 

I'm sure time will come and they will make it a full time job. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Cryptocurrency has a bright future and I think it will soon dominate the world but I don't think that cryptotalk will last forever and I will advise us to make sure we keep some part of the coins we earn here so that we can use it to start trading in case this forum stop paying for publication. 

• +2 1

Definitely crypto goanna be a full time job in future. Because by working in crypt we can earn a good amount of money. Not only that, we can increase our knowledge by differentiating here. It is gaining popularity day by day.

Crypto is already my full time job because i don't have any other thing that i do and gives me money than trading crypto currencies. If we learn, practice and find some capital to start, we will earn a good amount with crypto.

There is good possibility that many people will prefer working in cryptoworld as full time job than other jobs because you can earn more than you earn on other jobs when you use crypto cryptotalk is example because you can work and earn good payment for spending 2-3 hours only for making posts and for that I will suggest we learn more in thia forum so that we won't have problems in the future.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/5/2020 at 2:17 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

yes i agree that if this crypto will gonna be a full time job in future because more and more people showing interest about cryptocurrency

I agree as well to your comment my friend but, did we notice that if this forum will be come a full time their is a limited person or member that will stay here because it will become a full time and maybe they can let members enter her as long that they are past all the requirements here. so what do you think my friend?

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

I agree as well to your comment my friend but, did we notice that if this forum will be come a full time their is a limited person or member that will stay here because it will become a full time and maybe they can let members enter her as long that they are past all the requirements here. so what do you think my friend?

Well, i think this will be happen for sure in the future but not for now because this forum gives only a profit which is like an allowance, this will be small amount compare to the real profit in the industry.

• +1 1

Now Crypto Talk is giving a new trick and its price is not fooled, but given the forum and the expectations about it and its superiority over other forums, it becomes a complete work, then it is possible. The Bitcoin Talk forum gives a huge amount of money per month to its members It is possible that, over time, Cryptotalk can reach such a stage.

Edited by Alex9876r

20 hours ago, Alex9876r said:

The Bitcoin Talk forum gives a huge amount of money per month to its members It is possible that, over time, Cryptotalk can reach such a stage.

I agree with you about the Bitcointalk payments it really pays sufficiently to their members but not all members receive eqaul amount if money like here in cryptotalk and only higher members receives payment.

I don't think that we can consider this platform as our full-time job because we can finish our work here for only 3-4 hours so there are still msny hours that we can spend on some other useful things, like working on dome other fields.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I dont want to give suggestion  FOR take crypto as a full time job because crypto world is not permanent.. So all you need to find out first is a permanent job and take crypto worlds as a part time job...again if YOU think that crypto World give your more money than job then i suggest you to reduce the time of your duty in job and the free time use in crypto world to earn money more            

It's depends on you. If you want it to be your full time job, then go for it. in my case, I don't see myself to be full time in crypto. I just use it as part time or another way to earn money. I have physical work and I think I must need more time in working on offices than make earning in crypto.

• +1 1

On 2/4/2020 at 7:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

Cryptotalk is not a job at all not part-time or full-time. I don't know why you think that this is a job anyway. I guess you have limited knowledge on cryptocurrencies and you just treat this as a source of a few dollar income but this is not a job and you are making a terrible image for yourself for calling it like that.

• +2 1

On 2/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, Atacia said:

On my opinion this is perfect for part time  it was good for earnings just increase your effort to do posting.

Yah you are right  to choice  crypto world as a part time job because in crypto world you will be able to find out lot of section of earning such as bounty section, trading section, investment section, airdrop section and etc.. If you choice one section from all of this then YOU can have good benefit from crypto world.. But you need to have experience first                  

In the future everything is possible, but if crypto will become a full-time job, this means a permanent job and on the other hand, crypto must be dealing with the laws of any country because crypto is a virtual site and my other opinion is a conflict in time between a permanent employee and a permanent job in the crypto except that the problem is in experience with  Cryptocurrencies

Cryptotalk is a forum and not a job. I am think that you have it all wrong and probably this is the reason you are not loggin the forum for many months. This is a mistake advice and I am tell you not to follow the thoughts of this member but be here to have fun, have conversation and if any token is given it is welcome but it is not the first to think of.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I found this forum recently and hope to become a succesful member. My aim is to create content of the highest quality and avoid mistakes and wrong information. I don't plan to make cryptotalk a job of any kind and if I earn anything out of this it will be welcome but I see things different from you.

• +2 1

I believe so , because there are so many people already who earn full time and are able to enjoy some good money from cryptocurrency am doing so and in the end its working perfectly for me and I thank God for the money I get from it

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1