Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

It was been nowadays there is many people has cryptocurrency as main job and they are has a profit from it especially in country has no business in world trading

It could become a full time job in future by providing different kind of jobs to all the users but not due to just commenting 20 posts a day can make it full time for you.. it just takes 80-90 minutes a day and you can't say that's a full time and will never be.

I believe that the crypto market is the future, from money as we know it, several countries are already releasing their own digital currency, this says that people who are not familiar with this whole world will lose valuable opportunities to make money

Somebody say Yes.Because firstlly you has got some money.many People poor in the world.ı think it is good job but little difficult. 

On 2/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

I think there is a lot more to come for crypto industry, and yes, it will provide a lot of new jobs and ways to earn money, for example there are DeFi projects now, and we will constanly see updates and new things

Depends on which part you are looking at. If you are a blockchain developer then of course it is time consumming and full time job, if you are a trader then it takes some time every day to trade with. If you are playing using your crypto then it take nearly few mnutes to get extremely rich or poor, depends on your luck that day mostly. 

I unfortunately disagree with your opinion that cryptotalk is a good option, even for a student, because the amount of time is not comparable to the earnings. But cryptocurrency in the future may indeed become our full-time job, and I will say more, it has already become such for a few. And that's really great.

I believe that yes, it will, since cryptocurrency is already widespread in many places and in the future it will be not only work, but also a new currency for payment.

Edited by npaykat

In my opinion, I believe that trading is the job of the future, since it covers many really essential fields, in addition, it is increasingly known worldwide and many people are already beginning to show interest in trading.  What other benefit can be mentioned from trading?  Also, they believe that trading can reach a higher range than it has in the global market.? 

I expect it to be early for it to become full time. I hope the price of Bitcoin will be $ 30,000
There we will really have to devote time to collecting Bitcoin and learn more and more about it

Yes you can a full-time job, but the idea is to learn more and more until they are profitable using the least time possible. Cryptocurrencies give very good benefits but you don't have to become a slave to them by working all day.

• +5 1

Это достаточно хороший вопрос. вообще я думаю, что конечно, рано или поздно, если крипту не запретят государства, она может стать полноценной работой, да и вариантов здесь просто неимоверно большая куча, при том очень разных.

Most cryptocurrency advocates believe that the greatest benefit of technology to the world is to bankify non-bankers and serve the underned. This means that it has more applications in developing countries than in developed countries, in this regard. But corruption is everywhere.

hi

it's already a full time job for a thousand people
there are some of them who have a perfect live

have nice day

On 05.02.2020 at 03:27, Upright said:

Some sites based on Crypto kind of make online jobs on paying users on providing Crypto news on their various platforms.

Such as steemit, sola

That is interesting does this site really pay for useful posts and topics?

Yes this opportunity should be made for all the people. If crypto is made a full time job then it will be more better for people to work in this forum and to earn more easily. This will be the best thing ever if crypto is turned into a full time job.

Without going too far, today there are many people working in cryptocurrency trading full time, even providing their signals in group payment. So if you ask me that in the future it will be more common to meet people dedicated full time to work in cryptocurrencies, surely yes! These people usually generate a lot of money for their knowledge, imagine that more people take it as a job, the world economy would increase and the quality of life of people as well.

Я считаю что в криптовалюте есть будущее. Нужно как можно раньше начать разбираться в этом, что бы не быть глупым потом. Я уверен что по заработку криптовалюта обходит и будет обходить большинство работ для человека в наше время. 

Crypto is taking more and more strength and there are even people who already do, more and more people are joining this world. I think that in the near future there will be people who dedicate themselves full time.

Yeah i think so ! Because people loving crypto and taking it as their profession ! Tading is better then any kind of job ! You can earn more then any other job in crypto