Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

With these intersecting challenges it's facing globally for adoption from some countries, I don't think so. Rather become an additional source of generating income passively if possible internationally in nearest future.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

This is not what the forum is about makeing this a job. But I know many that have the same thoughts for many websites that they have managed to earn a lot from them, as some members of bitcointalk that earn from signature campaigns. But this is not a secondary job or a first one. If you are only here about earning then I hope that at least you also make useful posts for the rest of us.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 8/4/2020 at 9:08 PM, Moontong said:

I don't think that we can consider this platform as our full-time job because we can finish our work here for only 3-4 hours so there are still msny hours that we can spend on some other useful things, like working on dome other fields.

Yeah, if you learn good skills then you don't have to go to office and work under other. But I suggest you to learn trading because trading can give you more and more profit and you can trade them at any time especially.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/5/2020 at 3:24 PM, duncun007 said:

i think this will highly depend on how much is your portfolio worth because to me if i had over 100k dollars in my account i wont be going to work and rather just da trade my coins.

Well, if you have a lot of money that you invested here in cryptocurrency, you can serve it as a full time job because you're putting a huge amount of money here so the tendency is you can also get a huge amount of profit.

• +1 1

I laugh with what you written here mate, really you think this is a job? What will you do if you not get paid? Strike or go to the authorities and make a complain. Really you are not worth as a forum member if you have these ideas.

I don't understand why you see a forum as your job and you even consider it a full time job. Anyway you can think as you like but I see it as a source of knowledge and not of income, but I am not greedy perhaps.

There is possibility that it may become a full time job in near future. It's still providing a handsome job. Many people students are worried because of their financial conditions, but this forum provide them an opportunity to work here and earn money along with gaining of knowledge

I think it will be gonna full time job because I see lots of people that have interest in this forum they really hard work here and show their interest if in the cryptotalk more members are active and show their interest here I hope it will gonna ba a full time job.

its already it is but not that many only few of the people are doing it for full time work as they are the type to focus that business and also it would be they most preffered working station every single day. but still many of us only do this a part time job as we are only trying it typically.

Well technically it always has been a full time job it just depends literally onto the people itself so yeah but it wouldn't be so suprising if many of us took a part time job here without realizing your taking the 'part time job' to a full time already.

BetFury                                                   

i don't think this is possible at least in the near future since cryptocurrencies still not stable and  normal members and small traders who trade and invest little amount of currencies will lose a lot if  the currency they dealing with  dropped and lost its value , maybe after 20 years at least things change

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I joined this amazing platform of the cryptotalk world some days ago. The way is easy to earn Money . From my opinion the cryptotalk will flourish in the future. Also through it the economy can be became helathy. And the trading and investment  is very good on it. 

In fact, for many, cryptocurrency and trading is a life's work! Because someone is engaged in resale, as well as the most common trade and investment, and gets a lot of money from it. But we must not forget the fact that to do this, you need to learn and get knowledge about cryptography!

I am agree with you my friend. In future crypto may be the full time job for those peoples who are well-educated and have a good knowledge about cryptocurrency. So they prefer working on cryptocurrency instead of job because crypto is very wide and easiest way for earning. Only it require some knowledge, skills and patience then peoples achieve massive success. So do study more and more about crypto through this forum for making our future perfect. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

I really appreciate your emotion my dear friend, but its really gona be very difficult because slowly slowly its increasing its pace and people are starting to aware of it and not only this in many of the countries its not legal till now. Thanks you so much. 

• +3 1

Chances of the crypto platform reaching high levels is predictable. Who knows maybe one day crypto talk platform would turn out to be a full time job for the users. If the benefits of the platform are increased in the coming years and the attractiveness of the platform in terms of earnings is also good then there are high chances of crypto talk platform hiring users for jobs.

• +1 1

My friend, I don't think working in the cryptocurrency space will save you the second work that you do

Working in the cryptocurrency field can be beneficial in addition to your other work and help you in your daily life, but it does not make you dispense with your other work.

• +1 1

Well ,  It is part time job for me.  As i am a student , I spend my free time in this forum .  Well ,  i wish that cryptotalk will be full time job in the future .  It will be a type of secondary job for all of us . 

• Useful or interesting 1

We can't predict my brother, but I love the way they serve to this forum members the moderators are working hard to make this forum best and always supporting members. In this great platform we would be able to earn money which could be used for daily expenses and get more knowledge about the crypto world.

Crypto still is a full time job for many people and they are earning from this platform through trading, investing in crypto currency and earning a lot of fortune

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

This great forum is currently under development so no one have the answer to that yet but with the recent development the forum has made i believe we can become like bitcointalk in th future and some members can make it a full time job because as we develop there will be more chances of earning for members who are serious.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Indeed, cryptocurrency should be in everyday life, I hope that in the future, the ability to pay with cryptocurrency will be introduced everywhere

Cryptotalk a full job it is a very bad thought you made. You have to know that a job will give you a good wage for years and not a small reward as 1 dollar every day. What can you buy with this? Depends on where you live but most times nothing.

On 04.02.2020 at 20:19, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

crypto will become payment for the job
Well, if you make the right choice now, then you won't have to work.