Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
its.cryptologic

Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts?

I always earn from both of them, but the most one is through comments.. Its easy to comment because there are a lot of topics, what you have to do is find the one which you can understand it and contribute with a helpful comment.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hi bro, of course everything will be paid for whether you create new posts, comments or only reply to other posts, but at least it contains 100 characters. Later there are also useless posts that will be deleted so you don't need to be surprised. Happy Posting,

There is no any difference between the topic or comments posted hete, both will count for verification and then payment. Only thing it should not be repetitive or copy paste. I go most of the time for comments.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:19 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

welcome to this site, you can earn from both but be careful always in choosing your topics where you want to post in make sure it was useful topics and also your comment also must constructive and useful to. others.. happy posting.

Yeah. That's what I am trying to do. That's why it is taking time to complete my first 100 posts. But I know when I will complete my 100 posts I will be able to post 20 to 30 posts a day.

You can earn through post as well as  comments because both are counted as posts. You must write unique post/comments.

All posts that match the exact conditions will be counted by the system on yobit exchange. So you will always get paid for the posts you make.

On both sides.It's so good.But most of the time, i'm counting on comments.And that's to give the answers to what someone's wondering.So we're trying to build this forum.And that's great when it happens...... 

You earn from both comments and topics that you may post on this site. The only important thing to remember is that when posting either one, the comment/topic must be useful and meaningful to other users. If it is not, the post will be deducted from your account and you will lose that reward. Just take the time to write good and helpful comments and you will prosper on this site.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Welcome to this forum you can earn both comments and post topics, but one important note post only genuine content, because when post out of matter your topic deleted and their is no use and your earning also reduce, and delivered good information comments its do you earn genuinely and follows forum rules.

what do you think.? Why are we all working here? Ans: we are working here to earn money. So if the website does not pay  then there will be nobody working here. This site just give you payment only for posts and comments. If you don't believe then work here for only one week.  You will get your ans.

I dont have any idea couse i am new member here to work. Even i didn't completed my first task which is 100 comments on given topics in this forum. Let us see what will happen. But I can trust it because I have seen many proofs. 

8 hours ago, Atiqul178 said:

I am earn form comments in here . It's so easy and simple  . thanks for crypto currency,I am really happy.

Here you will be paid both from your replies to others topics and also from your created topics which has been posted in the paid sections like cryptoworld

You can earn from both posting and comments but I prefer comments Then posting because I am still a beginner and I don't know much about cryptocurrency and I am still learning about cryptocurrency And this forum is also helping me to learn more and more about cryptocurrency.

Surely, you are paid for both posting and commenting but be sure you are commenting on a relevant post with relevant answers and suggestions if you make them count. Keep calm and continue commenting and posting just focus on exploring knowledge you will definitely be paid. 

You can earn from both. I just make my comments on the available posts. If in case i don't get any posts related to crypto then i make my own posts.

You will be paid for both my brother ! but if you dont have useful information then you have to make comments because its better for you my brother

10 hours ago, Atiqul178 said:

I am earn form comments in here . It's so easy and simple  . thanks for crypto currency,I am really happy.

In the cryptotalk forum we will be eligible to earn moneys from all post we made except the PM messages or support messages will not be paid 

10 hours ago, Atiqul178 said:

Just try to use your rewards that's you got from cryptotalk to try for investment on them, because if the campaign will finish while you save nothing its not that good

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

We can earn from make post and reply but must join pay per post program first, connect our Yobit account and start post/ reply. People came because this bounty program but we should follow rules and always check is it the right place to post/ reply. Read, practice, ask and accept payment as your reward.

Welcome my friend the comments on the others posts and the new topics are all counted but be careful to post the useful content only to be counted

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

You will get every post 1000 Satoshi and you can share the 30 topics. Since I prefer to follow the discussion of others. Diligent to go to the topic to participate only after the subject is removed properly.

Welcome to cryptotalk.Yes, you can earn both because you have to post thirty in any one.but dont break rules.if you break rules you will be banned here.

If you have good knowledge and skills about crypto, you can earn by posting accurate information. You can make money easily through this site, this is a great site, here you can make 30k satoshi daily by posting or commenting

6 minutes ago, MuhammadSh said:

welcome.. you will get paid for sharing both of them.. topics and comments are count in yobit

i suggest for you to read the rules in every section on this forum more than one time and you will understand everything here

Yes my friend, you must read the rules completely and without distortion, and I read them all well and follow the laws

Both will receive payments comment or post are the same, it will count just always reach the 100 characters so that it will be paid and not deleted.