What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

The first that I still use is the trust wallet, it is easy and does not need to be complicated, and it contains most of the currencies listed on the coin market cap In addition, it is a good idea to have a cool wallet like Ledger, it is completely safe as well.

I think I created a wallet in Blockchain that was at the time one of the best sites in place. I think we should definitely keep up with the best electronic wallets and huge currencies issued throughout history.

My first Crypto wallet that I started using since when I was exposed to the world of crypto currency, is Coinomi wallet and till date I still used it because it's has never disappointed me and it offline wallet with strong security.

i'm started in crypto currency since 2018 and my first wallet was blockchain, till today i'm using this wallet because it's very safe, now i have other wallets like coinbase and atomic

As far as I remember, I used blockchain(dot)info as my first wallet. However, I also used some other wallets like Coinbase and myetherwallet at that time.

On 2/1/2020 at 10:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

I was in the crypto world around 2016, and my first online wallet was Myetherwallet, at that time I had a little trouble using the wallet because I had to use the keystore file when accessing it, but now I can use it, I think myetherwallet online wallet is pretty good until now, there are no obstacles whatsoever.

I have actually started using trust wallet and in the end there is a lot of good issues that come out for the right people who know what to do its one of the greatest effort to actually believe in the greatest effort to really be sure that we are able to run with the in certain position, the wallets are good and safe, but you have to secure them perfectly with 2a

There are many online wallets today and they are good as well but my first online wallet was trustwallet, it is good and well secured as long as you didn't share your information with someone your funds will be there forever and for the security of the wallet I choose it and I will recommend it for members in this forum to give it a try.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I probably won't remember my first wallet, but most likely it was a blockchain... back in 2013! That's when I forgot about cryptocurrency. But now, I have started to actively develop in this area, and I understand that the only and best wallet for me is binance, it is really cool ! Don't give up guys, good luck to everyone!

• +2 1

At that time i didn't even knew what cryptocurrencies are , i didn't knew about crypto until the last few years and i regret it but it is all good since i am part of it now , my first and the only wallet i use is payeer wallet

• +1 1

i still not made a one since i don't need it , i am not one of those old members of crypto , i am new here  , after opening the trading for TALK token i may use perfect money or payeer wallet , still not sure yet , i may not use any of them as well

• +2 1

My first wallet when I was introduced by a friend into cryptocurrency was imtoken wallet which I use to collect token after every airdrop I participate in.till now the wallet is still serving its purpose

Frankly, my friend, I do not remember exactly what was the first wallet, but I changed a lot of wallets until I found the one that was comfortable for me, so you do not have to rely on a wallet that is not comfortable for you. Look for a wallet that you see that its interface is easy to control.

• +1 1

I use MEW wallet to store some of my cryptocurrency which you will have your private key in order for you to access your wallet. And as of now i still using it because it is safe and easy to use.

• +3 1

My first wallet is the trump wallet becasue i just buy the coins at first is the trump and that give me huge profit in a short time but i do not sell my coins at that time and i just lost my all money after that this is my big mistake, becasue i earn almost 1 BTC at that time.

BetFury                                                   

My first online wallet is tronwallet which is recommended by my friend. I am still using it. 

Basically my friend is the one who bring me to this side, this crypto world side. He thought me basic things about cryptocurrency i found it interesting and start working in cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As I remember now my first wallet was the Bitcoin wallet at the cryptotalk world. I am using it for the last couple of days and doing work. Through this we can claim some coin and trading. This the best wallet w through this I can easily coin into cash and Fiat currency.

Exactly, 10 years ago I had about Bitcoin online and some of my friends talk about it, now afyer ten years i get to understand small concept in the cryptocurrency world , I just had my first wallet this year

I had an online wallet, I cannot remember exactly what it was all about but the truth  is that there is a chance that the wallet got lost with my computer or laptop because as far as I remember there is a problem today I gave away the lapto and it was a desktop laptop

• +4 1

Since I'm a beginner the only wallet I'm using is the yobit and will install some mobile wallet in the future once I got a lot of earnings. But in the meantime I will store in yobit because I also planning to trade what I have earned here so that it will grow faster.

On 2/1/2020 at 4:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

When I got into crypto the first wallet I got my hands on were hot wallets e.g. blockchain wallet, trust wallet, atom wallet etc. I found them very secured. Although they have different forms of security, I still find them very good and save although you need to enable 2 factor authentication in blockchain wallet.

I created my first bitcoin wallet on the blockchain to get bitcoin. I read something from my friends that many members used blockchain as their first wallet.

I am not that experienced enough to know different kind of digital wallet since the only thing that I know is  this yobit platform that was introduced to me. I know the cryptocurrency for a long time but the only thing that I know back then was bitcoin only and that was around five years ago. Since then, I get to engage myself to technology and in digital space to know more about it and about two years ago I managed to stumbled myself to  this yobit website and know the different kind of coins aside from bitcoin. I already engage myself in trading in their market exchange and suddenly get myself here in the posting forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

The wallet which i used first is tron wallet (bitcoin blockchain wallet) because two crypto coins through which i' m starting my journey in crypto field and thats is bitcoin and trx. Tron wallet has very amazing feature and its very secure,  trx has very fastest network and its done 2000 transaction in one second. After that i am used coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet. Both are well secured and well designed wallets. Beginners face no problems when they use it.

• +2 1

BetFury