Transformation from newbie to Mature(Not Expert) Because of this Forum - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Transformation from newbie to Mature(Not Expert) Because of this Forum

Sure we learn a lot from this forum than no where else and since I started working here I have learnt a  lot in cryptocurrency from other members and I fill like I'm modified therefore, its my aim to have a long stay in this forum so that I can archive something in life.

On 1/31/2020 at 11:35 AM, Syedbesharat said:

Do you transform because of forum.

I believe i am transform because of this form.Before joining this forum i do not have deep knowledge but after interacting with different members on forum and learning new things from forum.I started learning and acknowledge my self how much i have to learn .If you are not learning from here then where can you Learn.So make your time precious here just don't focus on posting instant make your self attached to the forum this is not a short term stay.Make it long term So you can achieve something.

So i ask you Do you transform here Because this Forum is Feeding You BTC and Knowledge constantly.

Request:Respectes Mods,if you find my post not worthy then delete it but do not give me W.P.I muster courage and make this topic to express my feeling toward Forum.

This forum is really seriously about making people to learn an understand s lot about cryptocurrencies, and that's why they are still need many members to join here.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:19 AM, Yanadia said:

Yes you are right and I agree with you.  Before joining this forum I didn't know anything about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency also exchanged.  Yeah cryptotalk has introduced me to a new world in this digital age.  Thank to Cryptotalk.org and Yobit. 

Many people have benefits from this forum with the help of each other learning and sharing ides that is so great for us.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:35 PM, Syedbesharat said:

So i ask you Do you transform here Because this Forum is Feeding You BTC and Knowledge constantly.

Absolutely, pal. I can say that I already transform from being a newbie in crypto to a mature member of cryptoworld because of this forum. It is because before, I'm always asking to other members to help me understand what are the terms here, what is tradin, investing, crypto etc.. Now, I sometimes share my own knowledge to others. I also now know the difference of trading and investing and I also now know how to trade and invest on a particular coin.

Frankly, since I entered this forum, I was not a beginner because I used to work in other sites and forums and have a lot of information about this field, so I strive to provide this information in addition to helping everyone in need. In return, I take advantage of the forum posts that are published in all its sections

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes friend, i have also learn many things about crypto currency through cryptotalk forum and i steal learning everyday because i was not be able to trade my self without any support, but now i know to trade as an expert.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My self I agree here I transformed newbie to mature, because when comes in this forum I really newbie, but some time spend and read some expert members topics and comments, then my knowledge increase and now I know crypto very well its happen only for this forum through.

I will say Yes. When i joined this forum i didn't know anything about crypto but after spending one month on this forum i know ABC of crypto world. I am not a master but it is better than nothing.thanks to this forum. 

I believe i am transform because of this form.Before joining this forum i do not have deep knowledge but after interacting with different members on forum and learning new things from forum.I started learning and acknowledge my self how much i have to learn .If you are not learning from here then where can you Learn.So make your time precious here just don't focus on posting instant make your self attached to the forum this is not a short term stay.Make it long term So you can achieve something.

Request:Respectes Mods,if you find my post not worthy then delete it but do not give me W.P.I muster courage and make this topic to express my feeling toward Forum.

That's right, i strongly agree with you. This forum is the best forum for the newbies in crypto currency because the informations here are very understandable so many people could learn so much from this site. 

Yes, your words are true. Anyone who is a beginner in the field of cryptocurrencies will become a good person in the field and learn a lot by using this forum over time, he becomes an expert.

Life is great and enjoy it

I really have ,if i can make a comparison of me when i come to this forum and me now,I can find a very big different ,i have learn more and improve my English much better now 

Yes my friend you are all right

We have get a lot ofknowledge 

And a lot of informations about crypto world and coins info and earning from net

I am one of those who doesn't have any idea about Cryptocurrency until i cam here. At first, it is hard for me to learn new things but with this help of this forum, i am learning new things related to crypto and i find it fun. Now, i think i have a bit knowledge that i can share from other newbies and it is fun.

On 5/2/2020 at 1:16 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, your words are true. Anyone who is a beginner in the field of cryptocurrencies will become a good person in the field and learn a lot by using this forum over time, he becomes an expert.

This is why we need to help all of the members here in this forum if they have some problems here in cryptocurrency, i hope you may understand, happy posting everyone.

I have been into cryptocurrency for more than 2 years but just last year, I became much obsessed about learning cryptocurrency full time rather than just looking for a way to earn with. So a friend introduced me to this forum this year and I can give a testimony that my cryptocurrency has never been the same and has taken a positive U-turn ever since thanks to the forum. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This forum has taught me a lot about crypto currency so much that it is where I have gotten most of my knowledge of crypto currency from and I think that the earnings I get from the platform is not nearly as valuable as the education I'm getting here.

If you will ask me then I would say yes I have transformed but not an expert but I did I have a little knowledge about it but before joining this forum I was not knowing anything related to cryptocurrency

Agree with that,I have the same situation when i start with this forum I dont know to much in crypto and how to make a good post but now after a few month you developed your self and become a good one not like expert but it's more better 

On 5/10/2020 at 7:32 PM, Rinku Das said:

This is similar like me. I also had not enough knowledge about online earning specially cryptocoin earning. After joining this site I learn a lot of process and where I already earn some coins. It is also help me finincially support.

Well, this is good for you mate, you can learned more here in this forum some new things if there is a good topic to be discussed here in this forum, happy posting mate.

It makes me a better person to plan for my future and changes my way of thinking. Before i do not have any any interest it cryptocurrency until i enter in this forum all things changed. I am now focus on learning on every methods that will help me to earn more for my future that's why i am thankful because this forum opens up my mind for the possibilities.

If you will ask me I would say that till now I am not an expert in crypto but still I'm working hard beer expert on crypto world all I do is spending time getting more information about every topics

Yes, pal, I think I already made a transformation by the help of this forum. It is because before I join in this forum, I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, bitcoin and blockchain. I don't know what the meaning of things that usually describe by other users. But time goes by, I learn new things and now, I can say that I am already a mature crypto users. I am confident that I am also knowledgeable enough to survive in the cryptoworld.

Yes.It is a great forum for all kind of people.I think that if any newbie just stay active for 30 days in this forum,he will be matured enough about it. I also think the forum has the ability to make anyone experts in crypto currency.But for that everyone will need to do some hard work.And i really appriciate your such great achievement.

Edited by Jami273

19 hours ago, Jaysen0104 said:

It makes me a better person to plan for my future and changes my way of thinking. Before i do not have any any interest it cryptocurrency until i enter in this forum all things changed. I am now focus on learning on every methods that will help me to earn more for my future that's why i am thankful because this forum opens up my mind for the possibilities.

Well, we have a same situation mate, being a new member here in this forum, you need to know what is the ambiance to be connected to other members and to know how to do posting here, being a mature as of now I'm now knowing what is my objectives here in this forum and that is to help some members here to know some information about cryptocurrency.