Transformation from newbie to Mature(Not Expert) Because of this Forum - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Transformation from newbie to Mature(Not Expert) Because of this Forum

Every knowledge can change or transform people, because you become more and more aware of certain things and how the world works. Even I'm trying to learn new things, to the able to be a useful member of this forum. But also I am happy to be part of this family.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been in several forums but never in one like this, since this type of forum brings out the best in you as a person and writer, and that in itself is what helps you evolve in each publication.

Thank you all I have learnt a lot from this particular topic, meaning as am learning about cryptocurrency Trading and be commenting and participating I will be transform by the crypto talk. Thus a great move I stay here to learn more 

Yes I am like what you are say in this post and my dear I am also think that I cannot become an expert imediatly from beginner. I am need a small steps to make and the mature is the next one that I am want to make, and maybe I am closing to this soon. This forum has help me to find the answer to many of the topics I am wanted to learn about crypto and I am very full of grate for them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

When I joined this platform I had no idea about cryptocurrencies Bitcoins orvany of such related matter. it is only through continuous reading and involvement that I was able to know more about the different basics and rules that comes with this platform. So it is necessary that the use of take a mature step then turning out to be anexpert in the field.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is like that in a forum as we learn how to better use it and make good posts. Only with reading the rules we get better immediately and are not newbies but to reach expert level we have to learn a lot more and we can't say we are crypto experts but only a few are at this ranks.

• +1 1

Of course, we must learn because knowledge will help us to earn more profit after we apply what we learnt in real life. This is a great opportunity for us to learn crypto, we have to use this time well otherwise we may regret.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

13 hours ago, Tiffany Grini said:

Every knowledge can change or transform people, because you become more and more aware of certain things and how the world works. Even I'm trying to learn new things, to the able to be a useful member of this forum. But also I am happy to be part of this family.

Well, i will agree on this because i think there's a lot of members here who are relate on this, we should adopt the environment first so that you can find some friends to help you here by exchanging some information about cryptocurrency.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to express this topic Before I registered in this forum, I did not have the ability to write in this  field , but with the passage of time I began to be able to express my experience, so this forum is very wonderful for learning the field of cryptocurrencies, especially in light of the strict laws that allow only useful publications to remain

• +5 1

Well, to do this, you should write as many articles on various topics as possible, to develop your horizons and literacy.
People will like your posts more, showing that they like your comments.

UAnA.gif.b23f0e12e98288724ab78b29dcc3c981.gif

On 31/1/2020 at 9:35, Syedbesharat said:

¿Te transformas debido al foro?

Creo que me estoy transformando debido a esta forma.Antes de unirme a este foro no tenía un conocimiento profundo, pero después de interactuar con diferentes miembros en el foro y aprender cosas nuevas del foro.Empecé a aprender y a reconocerme a mí mismo cuánto tengo que aprender. no estás aprendiendo de aquí, entonces, ¿dónde puedes aprender? Así que haz que tu tiempo sea precioso aquí, simplemente no te concentres en publicar instantáneamente, adjúntate al foro, esta no es una estancia a corto plazo. Hazla a largo plazo Para que puedas lograr algo. .

Así que te pregunto ¿Te transformas aquí? Porque este Foro te está alimentando BTC y Conocimiento constantemente.

Solicitud: Respectes Mods, si consideras que mi publicación no es digna, bórrala, pero no me des el coraje de WPI y haz que este tema exprese mis sentimientos hacia el Foro.

To level up you only need to have very clear and objective publications, you cannot demand if you only answer questions and do not create your own post

Transformation from newbie to expert you will not do anything else you should only comment daily and you have to focus on the learning not on earning because first you have to get a great knowledge so that you will get the expert stage which is very hard..

• +1 1

before I came into crypto talk I was not complete newbie regarding crypto , but since I am here I matured with more knowledge about certain topics that interested me and beyond that, so regardless of the actual ratings/statuses given by the website we do mature with knowledge nice and slow in here

At first when I'm started to join in the forum I have no idea about how it's work, and what's bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I just have an idea which my friend had told me long ago. And I'm confused what will I do here. 

But after two days well spend in the forum I had totally changed. Not for earning here we get new knowledge. 

I hope to learn a lot of information by reading the topics on this forum. I also hope to gain some digital currencies so that I can start trading.
So I work hard to provide the best content in my posts.

knowledge will help us to earn more profit after we apply what we learnt in real life and maybe I am closing to this soon

• +1 1

Reaching expert requires to train a lot and have this as your profession so probably it is as you said that you can become a mature member if you started from nothing and a newbie in crypto you probably learned a lot from this forum but this is different from everyone and it depends on how easy you understand some things.

• +1 1

I am still immature but not a newbie. I am learning very fast but the information is vast and I am trying to go slowly and steadily without a lot of time waste but with patience. I learn from the experience of the other members and become better day by day, in the end I expect after a few months to be more mature and reach your level friend and an average level of the rest crypto users.

I also learned a lot from this forum about cryptocurrency. When I first joined this forum, i was hesitant to post or join any conversations here in the forum because I felt overwhelmed by other members here in the forum. But now, I'm confident to join conversations here because I learned a lot from reading things in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hasta que te conviertas en alguien maduro en una materia, tienes que dedicar mucho tiempo y tienes que ser muy constante a la hora de leer y buscar conocimiento y también compartir ese conocimiento.

en ese proceso estamos la mayoria, somos novatos en este tema de las criptomonedas, pero poco a poco vamos 

aprendiendo y para eso estamos para aprender y adquirir experiencia y sacar esa experiencia que necesitamos

This is a really genuine post. I also feel that once I came on this platform as a new beginning I had no such bond with this platform. But now I am able to better release with all the stuff in this platform. That can be regarded as the transformation of me from a new beginning to becoming a mature user on this platform. Try to get more acquainted with this platform so as to become more experienced in this field.

It is pretty simple to get knowledge and to be a senior  part of tbe place you need to give time in order to do this, only keep on reading and working one day yiu will be successful  

This is true my friend, we started in the forum beginners to not know anything about digital currencies, then we became mature and gain knowledge and learn a lot of important information about coding and trading, and now we are on the way to become experts in this field
So I consider Crypto an integrated school from novice to expert

• +2 1

This forum is my first place in the morning to take advantage of new topics and write useful and new comments or posts. I actually gained knowledge and bitcoin from this forum and started to learn trading on the yobit platform because of it.